Back to Advanced Relational Database and SQL

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Relational Database and SQL by Coursera Project Network

In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will gain hands-on experience and learn about advanced SQL topics such as stored procedures, tiggers, functions, common table expressions and recursion. If you have intermediate level of experience with SQL and want to learn more, this course is for you! Note: This is an advanced level course. Taking my course "Introduction to Relational Database and SQL" and "Intermediate Relational Database and SQL" before taking this course is highly recommended. Especially if you do not have any previous experience with relational database and SQL....

SC
Jan 14, 2021

Great course. I learned a lot of good SQL programming here. Thank you for teaching and sharing this course. Highly recommend this course to get advanced knowledge of your SQL.

JM
Aug 31, 2020

The tough got going, but I pulled through. This was a good refresher from the course I took at CUNY Lehman College during the Spring in 2019.

1 - 25 of 37 Reviews for Advanced Relational Database and SQL

By Vishwas S

Jun 20, 2020

Good course to learn advanced sql syntax by doing. Not issues with setup as it is done for you in Rhyme.

By Julian M

Sep 1, 2020

By YASH M

Oct 1, 2020

totally worth it.

the content is very good and informative but the synchronisation of cloud workspace and tutorial was not good .

By Archit P

Jun 18, 2020

RCTE could be given more than time and could be taught more properly. Total time can be increased more to accommodate for RCTE.

By Lia F

Dec 22, 2020

For course so full of information and new terms and definitions, there were too many errors when the instructor was typing and talking through the lesson. I realize that it is difficult to teach and record w/o error, but this is not something that can't be rife with syntax errors. Fixing any errors made during the lecture by just having a pop-up in the corner of the window doesn't work when we are trying to focus on typing along and we don't know any better if we've made a mistake. And, by then we have already made that erroneous imprint on our learning. I feel as though a lot of the concept was also rushed through. I would have liked to see more explanation of the newly introduced terms.

By Adriana

Jul 30, 2020

Este profesor explica demasiado bien, tiene paciencia, prepara ppts buenos, pone notas para aclarar cosas que quizá se le pasaron en la grabación. No me gusta el que tengamos que ver los videos todo seguido . Avanzado se me hizo un poco más dificil y al final el tiempo en la nube se acabó y solo pude ver los videos , pero no usar MYSQL.

By Angelo C d N V

Aug 16, 2020

Excellent project with a great learning environment. If you have done the other two projects, this one will successfully take you another step into the right direction of managing SQL challenges

By Suhaimi W C

Jan 14, 2021

By afonso l

Sep 27, 2020

muito obrigado por este projeto guiado, é muito esclarecedor e direto aos pontos relevantes

By Thorat Y

Jul 14, 2020

It was easy to understand and well designed for the users to gain the knowledge.

By Smitha V

Sep 13, 2020

Good course to revise and know which topics we need to learn further

By Ilia S

Jan 17, 2021

Great project! Procedures, functions and triggers are now clear!

By David O A

Sep 13, 2020

iit's very important this course to complete basic sql's skills

By David A M C

Aug 12, 2020

Very fast way of learning powerfull SQL functionality.

By TAHA K

Jul 20, 2020

good content!! (CTE part needs more explanation tho)

By Sushanth K

Sep 12, 2020

Very clear explanation and interactive approach.

By Fadhil C K

Jul 22, 2020

good course i ilke it!!!

By Ehtesham Q