Back to Advanced Writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Writing by University of California, Irvine

Course 3: Advanced Writing This is the third course in the Academic English: Writing specialization. By raising your level of academic writing, this course helps prepare you for college-level work. After completing this course, you will be able to: - plan and write a more sophisticated argument essay - identify plagiarism and explain how to prevent it - read and analyze several articles to form your own opinion on a topic - make connections between several articles - form thesis statements from your readings - use sources effectively when writing an essay Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

TQ
Dec 7, 2020

A must for non-native learners and advanced learners. Step by step method of writing for many different school boards in South Asian countries. Extremely practical way with appropriate examples.

AA
Jul 25, 2021

absolutely great! advanced my writing skills a lot, helped me understand the academic writing a lot better, with a solid perception about plagiarism and other important academic matters.

351 - 375 of 411 Reviews for Advanced Writing

By Iqra K

Nov 22, 2018

This course was very helpful in honing my essay writing skills and I would definitely recommend it to other learners.

By E

Mar 17, 2018

A good tool to get acquainted with proper writing, how to order thoughts and presentation, supported by evidence.

By Ishita K

Oct 12, 2020

It's very helpful, insightful. Learned new things by writing my own essays and giving reviews to other students.

By Ivana D A

Dec 21, 2020

It´s good but I think it would be better if a real professor were the one who ckecks the assigments.

By Rimante J

Nov 29, 2020

I expected being rated by the professionals and not by the strangers who would but whatever grade...

By Muriel O

Jan 25, 2016

I have learnt so much for doing this course. I have recommended the course to friends and families.

By Luis J

Apr 13, 2016

It was really useful. From now on I will start applying everything I've learn in my collage tasks.

By Abdul H

Feb 7, 2016

It would be extremely useful to me as it is teaching me techniques to write advanced-level essays.

By Rukhsar B

Aug 10, 2020

I have learnt how to write different type of essays and how to cite your essays with MLA format

By Chonnikran T

Nov 27, 2020

This course is so great, you can practice more about your writing skill. Enjoy!!

By Arsha M

Oct 5, 2020

A very good course to improve ykur writing skills.. extremely happy about it :)

By Rima A

Sep 9, 2017

This course is very effective and useful to make your essay look better.

By Amr W A R S

Dec 6, 2019

It is a very good course. However, the assignments are very lengthy.

By JISHAMOL T 2

Feb 2, 2021

This course helped me to expand my knowledge in advanced writing

By Sumaya M

Sep 29, 2020

This course was really helpful with regards to academic writing.

By David R G

Sep 14, 2020

It is a good course but I don't like the homework grading method

By Zannatuge j

Sep 12, 2020

Through this course i have learned how to write enriched essay.

By TANIA M

Jul 30, 2020

Amazing effort by the teachers. Basic and knowledgeable course

By KARRI K

Mar 31, 2021

gave me good knowledge and gained certificate too, thank you!

By Nikhil.K

May 9, 2020

The course was good and I learnt so much for my future.

By Soumyendu S

Jul 18, 2021

It i good that improve my english learning skills

By Alba D E

Dec 8, 2020

Esta bien el curso aunque es un poco pobre

By KEERTHANA B S N

Jul 11, 2020

Thank you for this beautiful platform

By Kwok N

Dec 6, 2015

nice things to do and good examples.

By IVAN L

Jan 26, 2017

You need to check out his course.