Back to Advertising with Facebook

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advertising with Facebook by Facebook

This course will establish you as an expert in Facebook Ads Manager. Learn how to structure campaigns in Ads Manager by selecting ad objectives, target audience, budget, and placement that fit your unique goals. Learn to create and manage ads across Facebook and Instagram and evaluate and optimize the results of your Ads Manager campaigns. You will end the course by creating an actual ad campaign in Facebook Ads Manager to expand not only your knowledge, but your social media marketing portfolio. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Structure campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager • Identify the major components and elements of an ad in Facebook Ads Manager • Build an ad that aligns with your marketing objectives and target it to your intended audience • Set a budget, placement, and schedule for your ads in Facebook Ads Manager • Edit and troubleshoot your ads in Facebook Ads Manager This course is intended for people who want to learn how to use Facebook Ads Manager to create, manage and optimize campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps. Ideally, learners have already completed the four previous courses in this program....

KK
Jun 26, 2021

Excellent content. The way the course is built up, gradually increasing the complexity is perfect for a strong learning. I have taken away a great deal of knowledge from this course particularly.

M
Feb 9, 2021

The Course content has in-depth insights regarding the use of Facebook ads for advertisement. The instructor's guidance and ease of concept illustration have been helpful in the learning process.

51 - 75 of 262 Reviews for Advertising with Facebook

By Mohamed A

Aug 10, 2021

Very well organized for a beginner who wants to know how it works and much appreciation for the team. Keep providing us most useful courses like this.

By Aleksandra R

Feb 19, 2021

Very good course, I have learnt a lot, only useful information. Now I know how to run my FB campaign without wasting time and money, thank you!

By María J M F

Feb 14, 2021

Excelente, cubre todas las necesidades para optimizar de manera correcta y así obtener resultados excelentes en nuestras campañas de ads.

By Crystelle K G

Apr 28, 2021

It's such a great opportunity to learn this things! Thank you for letting me learn and may this learning help me in my future work!

By Lena J

Jan 7, 2021

Though some parts were explained a bit briefly, I loved this course, which helped me gain confidence in creating my first campaign.

By Kenneth E

Apr 26, 2021

This course is very helpful and informative. Finishing this course has let me become better skilled in using Facebook ads manager.

By Nathaniel B

Jan 11, 2021

I really enjoy this course. I achieved hands-on experience in navigating the ads manager and I am amazed with the simulation exam.

By Sherrine E

Dec 11, 2020

Very informative! I learned way more than I anticipated. I have more confidence now to run ads for my clients. Thanks Coursera!

By Slimani A

Dec 22, 2020

A very detailed and structured course that makes you understand all the important steps of launching ads on Facebook Ads Manager

By Socorro L A

Feb 14, 2021

i love this course. Made me understand in depth strategies in creating ads and how to maximize budget effort in attaining goal

By Rafael F L P

May 8, 2021

Awesome, the course taught me the technical details of how to make a campaign and even taught me in practice how to create it.

By Jul M

Apr 28, 2021

Fun and incredibly informative course! A ton of new and useful things to learn when it comes to advertising on Ads Manager.

By Edison R C

Feb 18, 2021

Great. The last practice guide to doing one ad on Facebook Ads manager was fantastic. Gave me one more clear idea. Thanks.

By Chris G

May 16, 2021

This course is really nice as well as the instructor. I really learned a lot and we'll be sure to use it in the future.

By Karen V

Feb 15, 2021

Thanks Daniel Kob and to the Facebook team for providing this course. I am more confident in creating and running ads!

By Yana O

Mar 4, 2021

Great course! I really learned a lot about the Facebook ads manager and all the functionalities it offers. Thank you!

By salaheddine n

Mar 24, 2021

Daniel is amazing instructor he give more and powerfull details about how to use facebook ads manager in this course

By Lemuel A

Dec 2, 2020

Thorough step by step discussing on everything we need to know about Facebook advertising and Facebook Ads Manager.

By Shiang Y C

Aug 15, 2021

The lessons are practical and applicable right way. The walk-through is especially useful for learning. Thank you!

By VANESA M C

Jul 31, 2021

It is a course that prepares you to start creating advertising campaigns in ads manager volume_upcontent_copyshare

By Khurram S

Jul 6, 2021

From basics to advance knowledge. It's a mix of theory/practice. Rest is what starts after finishing this course!

By Carlos A O A

Jun 27, 2021

Me encantó el curso, considero que aprendí cosas muy enriquecedoras, que le dieron mucho valor a mi aprendizaje.

By SIDDHANT A

May 23, 2021

Great comprehensive learning methods and tools explained in easy to understand language and practical displays.

By Gadarparats N

Aug 18, 2021

This was not an easy exam but I kept going over the information knowing I could make it through. I'm so happy!

By Evelina A

Jan 3, 2021

A little more challenging than previous courses but really useful and practical information. Clearly presented