Back to Agile Planning for Software Products

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Agile Planning for Software Products by University of Alberta

This course covers the techniques required to break down and map requirements into plans that will ultimately drive software production. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to: - Create effective plans for software development - Map user requirements to developer tasks - Assess and plan for project risks - Apply velocity-driven planning techniques - Generate work estimates for software products...

AM
Apr 14, 2020

Great Agile techniques to learn from this course !! Useful for those who want to brush up on their product management skills as well as those who want to launch themselves in this career stream.

AS
Jul 17, 2020

What I very appreciate from this course that we get feedback from your mistake so can learn from it. That's why it suitable for newbie or professional and programmer or non programmer.

226 - 250 of 258 Reviews for Agile Planning for Software Products

By Ricardo L T

Jun 18, 2018

Great an simple daily use tools for us as managers, dev team leads and event developers themselves to understand how to move and support teams internally.

By Johnny F

Feb 5, 2016

Really nice course. I was expecting a little more depth, but I really enjoyed the approach they took and their assignments.

By Pavlos I

Jan 17, 2016

Nice course. Decent content and always well-structured lectures. The peer assignments could have been better though.

By Anton G

Mar 9, 2016

Some part of learning material not concern to agile planning, for exampe absolutly not mentioned kanban planing.

By Mathieu

Apr 4, 2018

Preparation for planning task was not sufficient and assessment criteria not fully transparent beforehand

By SHELDON L D S

Questions in tests need to have better context or worded better. There is ambiguity in interpretation.

By Tiberiu

Feb 13, 2016

Not the best, but if you are a newbie in management field you can find valuable information inside.

By Ruben H

Jul 20, 2018

Very good course. I'd like there to be more real life examples and exercises though.

By Travis Y

May 26, 2016

I think some estimation methods are not really realistic

By Mateus R d P

Nov 26, 2017

Alright. But doesn't go very deep into the subject.

By Aymeric M

Feb 9, 2016

Room for improvement:

-Case studies

-More Assignment

By Ciro J M L

Jan 4, 2018

Good information about agile methods

By Mamta R

Jul 11, 2020

Simple and good way of teaching

By Rafik B

Feb 14, 2020

A lot of new knowledge for me

By John M

Feb 8, 2016

Good.

By Baby J M

Jun 19, 2017

Good

By Fabio J G R

Jun 14, 2017

E

By Federico N

Nov 15, 2017

This one has been a bit difficult to me and honestly I do not think lessons have been clear enough to execute all tasks required.

Assignments have also been a bit tricky some times, I had to re-submit a couple of them as requirements were not clear enough and when I was going to review other assignments, thanks to the questions to be "ticked" (in order to assign points) I have understood I was missing stuff.

By Lucas J K

Feb 15, 2016

Ambiguous assignments led to cumbersome completion. The peer grading got a little annoying as sometimes it took forever to get feedback and a lot of times feedback was minimal or the criteria for grading was vague and people took it WAY too seriously.