Back to Consonants of American English Pronunciation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Consonants of American English Pronunciation by University of California, Irvine

In this first course of The Pronunciation of American English specialization, you will learn and practice all of the consonant sounds of American English, including some pairs of consonants that are especially tricky. Each week you will receive practical advice from successful English learners and practice an effective technique called shadowing to improve your pronunciation of consonant sounds. You will also have opportunities to record yourself and to respond to the recordings of other learners. Only learners who pay for the course will be able to take the graded quizzes or submit assignments for feedback. The free version provides access to the lectures and practice activities only....

RP
Dec 8, 2020

I enjoyed the class very much! It has given me extensive review of consonant sounds of English and challenged me to hone my fluency through shadowing exercises. Thank you so much Professors!

JD
Jan 19, 2021

The course strengthen the pronunciation skills that is a good start prior getting in the USA.\n\nCongratulations to have professionals Instructors on board.\n\nCheers,\n\nJohn Paco Dradria

51 - 75 of 162 Reviews for Consonants of American English Pronunciation

By Lívia C

May 17, 2021

This course helped me a lot, I could feel that my pronunciation skills are clearer and look natural now.

By Johana R

Jul 30, 2020

Un curso muy práctico y muy completo, muchas gracias mejoré notablemente mi pronunciación y vocabulario

By Maliha K

Aug 28, 2020

The teachers were really amazing. I enjoyed the course and learned many things about pronunciation.

By Rohit L M

Aug 12, 2020

Really, i like your course that gives me technical movement of mouth and tongue while pronunciation

By Fernando U

Aug 8, 2020

This is the best course if you want to improve your pronunciation. Awesome teachers and material.

By Atiqur R B

Jul 7, 2020

This is really important course for English learners.It is too much helpful.I loved it very much.

By Ákilla R

Jul 26, 2020

Ensino que proporciona um aprendizado de fácil e eficiente entendimento. Super recomendo.

By Савельева А П

Sep 12, 2020

Great course and very nice professors. Everything is very professional and helpful.

By Hlukhaniuk V

Mar 3, 2021

I would like to say to all my teachers: "Thank you sincerely for your great work!"

By R. L P C

Oct 26, 2020

Muy buen curso, me ayudó mucho. Aprendí sobre los símbolos fonético en el inglés

By Daniel H M A

Jul 18, 2020

It's an excellent course. Every learner of English should take it eventually.

By Anistya R K

Aug 5, 2021

it helps me for incrising my skill in pronouncing words by American accent

By GILZA C M

Mar 9, 2021

This course is really useful and I have been improving since I started it.

By Thierry B

Jan 2, 2021

very good if you want to improve your pronunciation it is the right course

By Fabio A G D

Nov 27, 2020

the course is excellent. my congratulations to the people who worked on it

By Luis B

Oct 1, 2020

excellent, they provide very effective keys to achieve good pronunciation

By Paola F

Apr 15, 2021

I loved!!!! The teachers are really good and the tips were very helpful.

By Ajay K S

Nov 12, 2020

Nicely structured to teach few more facts about the language.

Thanks Team

By DILAXAN S

Oct 30, 2020

Through this course I had gained a lot of knowledge and good experience.

By Robert J M

Dec 1, 2020

Thanks for giving opportunities to learn American English Pronunciation

By Michael S

Jan 11, 2021

amazing course , I have a funny time with my teachers in this course

By Karla B

Aug 31, 2020

excellente enseñanza y manera de motivarnos a cada día ser mejores.

By Alain A Q C

Aug 9, 2020

very good course, the tutors are very trained and congratulations.

By Mohamed F

Aug 27, 2021

Very useful course. I really knew much valuable information.

By Bellany I L

May 1, 2021

Excellent course, I enjoyed the videos and useful activities