Back to An Introduction to American Law

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to American Law by University of Pennsylvania

This course will give you a glimpse into six different areas of American law: Tort Law, Contract Law, Property, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, and Civil Procedure. You will gain insight into the complexities and dilemmas that arise from the application of law in different settings, and what is distinctive about American approaches....

AA

Sep 17, 2018

I enjoyed this course and it helped me to understand the basic parts of American Law. My only suggestion is to provide even more cases as examples to demonstrate the doctrines and statutes. Thank you.

AT

Apr 10, 2020

A great first step on understanding the basic principles of American Law, providing an insight into impact on the systems we encounter on a daily basis and how these systems have developed over time.

301 - 325 of 691 Reviews for An Introduction to American Law

By D L Z

Mar 21, 2018

Wonderful course. Very useful. Concepts explained brilliantly by the instructors. Thank you!

By DANIELLE

Dec 14, 2019

This course provides an excellent, accessible overview of the fundamentals of American law.

By Paola M C

Aug 31, 2016

It is a useful overview of what American law is and how it works. Has a practical approach.

By Susan H

Jul 06, 2017

The professors' lectures are very helpful to guide me through the maze of US legal system.

By Maartje v M

Jul 26, 2016

Really enjoyed the different aspects of American Law. Very well explained and interesting!

By Tyler C

Jul 29, 2020

Great introduction to American Law even if you're not a law student or to-be law student!

By Keshav R

Apr 08, 2020

Awesome course! Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in learning American law!

By Emmanuelle H

Jun 05, 2017

Really easy to understand. I would have preferred if there were more practical exercices.

By Bruna M

Aug 09, 2016

Ótima didática.

Excelentes professores.

Curso dinâmico e repleto de informações relevantes.

By Dr. T O D

May 22, 2017

This is definitely an excellent pre-law course. It gives a wide overwiew to American law

By donear w

May 23, 2020

I REALLY ENJOYED ALL THE PROFESSOR, I LEARNED A LOT AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CLASS

By Jiefei H

Aug 23, 2017

I love all the professors. Their lecture are both compact and profound. Very inspiring.

By Ted W

Apr 23, 2020

very good courses introducting American law, especially for non-law backgroud learners

By Alexey A

Brilliant! course covers important nuances for US law system and practical questions

By YUNTIAN S

Mar 17, 2019

Fundamental, inspiring, and intriguing courses equipped with experienced professors.

By Mary C C

Jun 06, 2017

I thought I knew a lot. But this helped me put it all into perspective. Thank you!

By Хакимова А Р

Mar 19, 2017

Очень полезный и интересный курс! Прекрасные лекторы и достаточно непростые задания!

By Angelica

Feb 01, 2017

Very interesting course! Will definitely study the additional law courses with them.

By Nishant D G

Jan 22, 2016

An excellent concise introduction to the core topics of any 1st year Law curriculum.

By Anjali P

Jun 25, 2020

Loved the course! The professors were notably excellent and easily understandable.

By Chelsea B

Great instructors. Thoughtful and concise instruction. Very accessible. I loved it!

By Maria P

Jan 21, 2019

A must for all who have to establish contractual or commercial relations in the US.

By Mirna A D

Sep 12, 2017

It was an interesting subject. The professors provided good cases for each lesson..

By Erin S

May 03, 2016

I loved this course. I learned a lot and it makes me want to take more law classes!

By Alex

Feb 26, 2016

Excellent course for people, who would like to understand basic spheres of US law.