Back to An Introduction to American Law

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to American Law by University of Pennsylvania

This course will give you a glimpse into six different areas of American law: Tort Law, Contract Law, Property, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, and Civil Procedure. You will gain insight into the complexities and dilemmas that arise from the application of law in different settings, and what is distinctive about American approaches....

AA
Sep 16, 2018

I enjoyed this course and it helped me to understand the basic parts of American Law. My only suggestion is to provide even more cases as examples to demonstrate the doctrines and statutes. Thank you.

AT
Apr 9, 2020

A great first step on understanding the basic principles of American Law, providing an insight into impact on the systems we encounter on a daily basis and how these systems have developed over time.

326 - 350 of 862 Reviews for An Introduction to American Law

By Julien P

Mar 15, 2021

Incredible, I learned a lot of juridical terms and notions. Thank you very much, it was really interesting.

By Suzanne K

Sep 2, 2020

very interesting and succinct course, learned a lot from it, great lecturers, videos, and course materials!

By Hilda B

Aug 13, 2020

This course was a great way to previous the first year of law school. I learned a lot from every professor.

By Ashley D

Aug 7, 2020

As a law student in Ireland, I found this course on American Lw to be very interesting and very insightful.

By Sharah C

It was a great learning experience! Thank you very much to all the professors who helped make it possible.

By Diana A S V

An amazing course that I think everyone should take! You will learn information that is important to know!

By Комогоров А А

Jan 15, 2017

Прекрасные профессора, доступно и понятно объясняют! Виден уровень преподавания в стране. Спасибо за курс!

By Jose F F

Jan 28, 2016

Very informative, easy to follow the professor's explanation of the law concepts, procedures, rules , etc.

By Joe R

May 5, 2020

The lectures were excellent and the reading materials exhaustive. This is an excellent class. Thank you!

By Anna S

Feb 24, 2020

Excellent course, very comprehensive, taught in a very interesting and informative way. Highly recommend.

Feb 8, 2016

A very helpful overview with a lot of background - the wright mixture of overview and "food for thought".

By Emery P

Nov 4, 2020

There is so much great information in this course. I would definitely recommend this course to everyone.

By Alvaro G E

Aug 23, 2020

Loved this course from the beginning. I would recommend it to anybody interested in the US legal system.

By Maria M d C L F

Apr 12, 2020

An excellent introductory course to better understand the foundations and specificities of American Law.

By Lee J C

Apr 10, 2018

A very useful introduction to American Law, that was delivered in a professional and appropriate manner.

By OLUKADE E I

Aug 19, 2020

it was a really insiightful and educative lecture. the lecturers explained their various sections well.

By Chandrasekharan S

Lucid lectures by all the instructors and are easy to grasp by beginners to whom the course is intended

By Júlio G L G

Feb 5, 2020

Uma ótima maneira de conhecer a partir de noções básicas o direito americano e seus ramos de aplicação.

By Zeljka D

Apr 6, 2021

I enjoyed the course, it is a great start for anyone who wants to learn more about US law. Thank you!

By Olivia P

Jun 30, 2020

The lessons were engaging and easy to follow! I learned a lot; so glad I decided to take this course!

By Jaron K

Oct 2, 2019

I Liked it! It was exciting and filled with great concepts and really drove me to want to learn more!

By Takayuki U

Nov 7, 2015

This course introduced American legal system with its history and key cases in a very compact series.

By sara a a

May 20, 2021

very simple and helpful I enjoyed it

اعجبني وجود ترجمة الى اللغة العربية شكرا لمجهودكم الاكثر من رائع

By Beatriz M R N d S

May 1, 2020

i've learned so much and I am so happy to be able to finished this with a very good gread. thank you