Back to Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems by University of Michigan

In this anatomy course, part of the Anatomy Specialization, you will learn how the components of the integumentary system help protect our body (epidermis, dermis, hair, nails, and glands), and how the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints, and skeletal muscles) protects and allows the body to move. You will engage with fascinating videos, lectures, and anatomical visual materials (illustrations and cadaveric images) to learn about these properties and functions....

Nov 2, 2020

I give you a give Star cause you are a great and good course and I have more information to know to this topic thank you so much and also thank you to a professor here thank you ma'am God bless

DP

Dec 3, 2021

I am very pleased with the initial course in this specialization. The four-week duration is perfect for the amount of weekly hours I could put in. I expect to start the next course right away.

426 - 434 of 434 Reviews for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

Sep 8, 2020

Excellent

By Apoorva M

Jul 27, 2021

I thought it would help me but I couldn't understand it much. I found it a bit boring & I think there should be pictures too to explain skull videos. Couldn't keep up with the assignments as well. Almost gave up on it.

Few videos were okay & that's why I'm giving it 2 stars.

By Andy S

Jun 1, 2022

Each segment cuts out and it isn't the quality I am used to for a university instruction.

By bermes2

May 16, 2020

At first i liked it, but when i began to study, it was difficult because there are soo jumps in the explanations. Futhermore, coursera claimt another month, i very discontented

By Jill S

Jan 25, 2022

Very difficult to follow if you don't have a base knowledge of this course.

By elexis e

Jul 22, 2021

Don't think this class was for me can not keep up.

By RIEANNA B

Jan 14, 2021

it's too much work to handle please unenroll me

By Oyetayo H

Dec 5, 2020

I want to unroll with this course