Back to Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems by University of Michigan

In this anatomy course, part of the Anatomy Specialization, you will learn how the components of the integumentary system help protect our body (epidermis, dermis, hair, nails, and glands), and how the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints, and skeletal muscles) protects and allows the body to move. You will engage with fascinating videos, lectures, and anatomical visual materials (illustrations and cadaveric images) to learn about these properties and functions....

Nov 2, 2020

I give you a give Star cause you are a great and good course and I have more information to know to this topic thank you so much and also thank you to a professor here thank you ma'am God bless

S
Jun 17, 2020

Professor Alsup is an amazing anatomy professor. She is charismatic and very knowledgable. Almost at no point at any time was my attention away from the content. Well done! Great job UMICH!

101 - 125 of 316 Reviews for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

By Silvia L

Jul 8, 2020

It was really well explained and I recommend it to anyone who wants to start studying Anatomy. :)

By Görkem U

Aug 27, 2020

The best course I have taken in my life, the teachers of the Michigan university are very good.

By Brenda C

Jun 12, 2020

I really learned in this course, the professor gave a lot of ways of how to learn anatomy parts

By Trevor S

Nov 30, 2019

A solid foundation with a good balance of depth and overview. If nothing else, I learned a lot.

By Micah A

Oct 17, 2019

Wonderful start to the anatomy specialization! I'm looking forward to the rest of the courses.

By MS. C J A C

It was a very great experience to refresh a lot and it was dealt in detail and very patiently

By DILARA A

Jul 11, 2020

Thank you very much for this educational course! It was fun, see you in following courses...

By Jacquiline A

Jun 7, 2020

Articulate and very inormative. As much as it was intense, I am glad i was able to keep up.

By Karina T

May 7, 2020

Very useful, interesting and intense course. With its help, I revised my Anatomy knowledge.

By Brian R

Sep 9, 2020

Very clear and knowledgeable instructor. Good quizzes. Good image material from autopsies.

By Alia A

Oct 8, 2020

Thanks Mam , It is very helpful and knowledgeful for us. mam please give me certificate.

By Marc S A

Nov 27, 2019

Many thanks for this awesome lectures , very excited for the next courses in this series

By Isabel H F

Sep 9, 2020

Excelente, muy bien explicado. Echo de menos subtítulos en español en todos los vídeos

By Wendell S

Jul 31, 2020

Great MOOC. Not by any means a comprehensive course on Anatomy, but a great refresher.

By Lara I I

May 5, 2020

Well explained and labelled Pictures, very good pace of speech, clear voice and words.

By Janine L

Jul 6, 2020

Very informative, I have learnt a lot on this course. Well taught and easy to follow.

By Johannah R G

Sep 29, 2020

it was a very educational and interesting course. learnt a lot. very time convenient

By Mabeli V

Sep 20, 2020

Este curso es genial, si lo tomas estoy segura que disfrutarás aprendiendo anatomía.

By Robert G

Jul 5, 2020

Overall, very well done. I enjoyed the labeling quizzes and clinical considerations.

By Diana L L G

May 16, 2020

me gusto mucho es interesante y educativa ademas que me ayuda para mi futura carrera

By Чудаков К С

Apr 28, 2020

Useful and interesting course for everyone, who is interested in biology and sports!

By Beda J

Oct 25, 2020

The way of teaching is awesome. The regular quiz make things remember more easily.

By MA B S

Nov 12, 2020

Great Opportunity to Learn More (In-Depth) for Students from Field of Pharmacy...

By Dom�nica B Z V

Nov 2, 2020

Excelente curso,aprendí mucho y reforcé mi conocimiento en esta área de anatomía.

By Navya M

Jul 4, 2020

learnt a lot amazing class

broadly increases the knowledge in a simple way