Back to Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems by University of Michigan

In this anatomy course, part of the Anatomy Specialization, you will learn how the components of the integumentary system help protect our body (epidermis, dermis, hair, nails, and glands), and how the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints, and skeletal muscles) protects and allows the body to move. You will engage with fascinating videos, lectures, and anatomical visual materials (illustrations and cadaveric images) to learn about these properties and functions....

LS
Apr 23, 2020

Very thorough and yet concise explanation of anatomy basics, including bones, joints, muscles overview, and skin. By far the best health course I have ever taken on this platform. I really enjoyed it!

Nov 2, 2020

I give you a give Star cause you are a great and good course and I have more information to know to this topic thank you so much and also thank you to a professor here thank you ma'am God bless

376 - 399 of 399 Reviews for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

By Ahmed M G A

Jan 19, 2020

Needs to focus more on the athletic injuries and how to avoid them...

By Osama C M H

Aug 20, 2019

i hope if there an interactive quiz or live online exam

By PALASHA S

May 14, 2019

Loved it! It's a good refresher on learnt Anatomy.

By Samuel J

Apr 3, 2019

Very good introduction to skeletal systemand skin.

By Julie A H

Dec 4, 2020

Excellent course will recommend it to anyone..

By Isabel P

May 6, 2020

Great intro to Anatomy for pre-med students

By O M

Jun 12, 2019

A good way to start the anatomical voyage.

By ABDESLAM B

Jun 8, 2020

Nice Program

By Nisuli M M

Jan 1, 2021

The course was indeed very educational and informative. The professor also taught it well and in a very understandable and simple manner. The presentations were well done too and I really liked the fact that she used actual structures for the explanations rather than just diagrams. Had small issues, but overall, great course! Thank you!

By Said M M M

Jul 23, 2020

1- there are some questions in the quizzes that aren't mentioned in the lectures.

2- i don't know if there are recommended textbooks or not.

By Ahmed A

Dec 14, 2020

it was a fairly good course, the video quality and duration was very good. However, I expected to see more cadaveric images

By Raj Y

Sep 8, 2020

Excellent

By Apoorva M

Jul 27, 2021

I thought it would help me but I couldn't understand it much. I found it a bit boring & I think there should be pictures too to explain skull videos. Couldn't keep up with the assignments as well. Almost gave up on it.

Few videos were okay & that's why I'm giving it 2 stars.

By bermes2

May 16, 2020

At first i liked it, but when i began to study, it was difficult because there are soo jumps in the explanations. Futhermore, coursera claimt another month, i very discontented

By elexis e

Jul 22, 2021

Don't think this class was for me can not keep up.

By RIEANNA B

Jan 14, 2021

it's too much work to handle please unenroll me

By Oyetayo H

Dec 5, 2020

I want to unroll with this course