Back to Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems by University of Michigan

In this anatomy course, part of the Anatomy Specialization, you will learn how the components of the integumentary system help protect our body (epidermis, dermis, hair, nails, and glands), and how the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints, and skeletal muscles) protects and allows the body to move. You will engage with fascinating videos, lectures, and anatomical visual materials (illustrations and cadaveric images) to learn about these properties and functions....

Nov 2, 2020

I give you a give Star cause you are a great and good course and I have more information to know to this topic thank you so much and also thank you to a professor here thank you ma'am God bless

S
Jun 17, 2020

Professor Alsup is an amazing anatomy professor. She is charismatic and very knowledgable. Almost at no point at any time was my attention away from the content. Well done! Great job UMICH!

51 - 75 of 346 Reviews for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

By Rachel R

Jun 26, 2020

This was a great course! The instructional videos by the professor were perfect! They were, n average, pretty short and easy to comprehend and take notes on. The quizzes definitely helped me apply the information I learned from the instructional videos.

By Daryna T

May 6, 2020

This course is really good, for all those who would like to understand and know anatomy, and especially for those medical students, who would like to remind themselves all of the main concepts and refresh their knowledge on the subject.

By Maria L

Aug 23, 2020

5 stars Course, Kathleen is a great teacher, the production quality of the course is amazing in terms of image, audio, materials, it really makes you feel connected and engaged as if you were in a classroom. I learned a lot, Thank you.

By Pablo B H

Oct 10, 2020

Excellent course, here, you can learn basics and the most important things about human anatomy, related to muscles, bones, joints and intrategumentary system, besides you can learn about illness and clinicals issues related to anatomy

By Shamika O

Aug 25, 2020

I am so thoroughly pleased by this course, the extensive information was a bit more than what I anticipated but it is so well worth it!

I am so glad that I decided to take this course and I am excited for what is coming next.

By PRERANA B 1

Jun 21, 2020

Very informative course. Even though I'm not from a medical background I particularly enjoyed the teaching method. Prof Kathleen Alsup is very enthusiastic and that kept me going through the course. Definitely recommend!

By ghassan s

Nov 24, 2020

I loved the course, this was my first online course, I'm registered for the whole specialization looking forward to continue with the next courses to know more about the human body.

Thank you for making that possible.

By Errica M B

Jul 31, 2020

This course expand my knowledge on the musculoskeletal and Integumentary systems. The professor was very effective in explaining the contents of the topics and the assessment was very much relevant to the content.

By Alexandra M

Jan 8, 2021

Really really enjoyed this cours. Very interesting and well explained. It made learning Anatomy fun. Thank you. I will definitly continue the next anatomy lecture: Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Urinary Systems.

By Megan

Sep 3, 2020

Get ready to learn! It's been years since i'v taken anatomy so this was a great refresher. But don't think that you won't be challenged. There was so much more information that I learned. This course is a must!!

By Раханская Е В

May 16, 2020

I did not think that I would be so enthusiastic about the course. I am glad that there is an opportunity to get knowledge from the best! Many thanks to the teacher and the whole team for preparing this course!

By luis f r s

Jun 10, 2020

I really like this course. Consider that it is very complete, although it would be very good to have a bank of images of the course or where we could obtain them? but in general, I really liked it. Thank you

By Aisha A

Nov 27, 2019

The course was very helpful in recalling the basics of anatomy as it is so important being a medical student. The video illustrations on cadaver images and quiz all was very well compiled and elaborative.

By Luísa N d C S

Apr 24, 2020

Very thorough and yet concise explanation of anatomy basics, including bones, joints, muscles overview, and skin. By far the best health course I have ever taken on this platform. I really enjoyed it!

By ALEJANDRA S

Jul 5, 2020

Puedo decir que fue exelénte las explicaciones que se daba acerca de cada tema, así mismo al momento de explicar las partes lo hacia de forma que era comprensible y los ejemplos eran muy útiles.

By Nica J O

Nov 3, 2020

By Valentina B

Dec 19, 2019

A great course! Clear explanation and lots of graphics and pictures that helped the understanding. I don't have a strong anatomy background and I found the course easy to follow. Thank you!

By Catrease M

Jan 20, 2021

I enjoyed this course very much. The video course lessons were great. It refreshed my memory on things I’ve learned years ago and I would definitely recommend this to other people.

By Artur

Dec 13, 2020

Very useful course for everyone. It may be hard sometimes for people who did not studied any medicine related topics but if you eager to learn then it is worth it. Thank you.

By Abid A K

Oct 26, 2020

Very unformative and very easy to learn. In so many things, i learned a lot and even received the accurate informations.Thanks Courseera and Michigan univ. for this course.

By Trang H

Aug 22, 2020

This course is dificult for me. Many medical terminology, so I studied and listened many times to do quiz. Finally, im happy to finish this course. Thank you so much.

By Analyn E B

Nov 3, 2020

i applaud the mastery on the subject matter of Ms. Kathleen. Her presentation made the difficult concepts seems understandable to us in the non-medical field.

By CECILIA B H C

Jul 24, 2020

Muy buen curso para empezar a aprender la anatomía humana y para empezar a familiarizarse con los términos en ingles del cuerpo. Lo recomiendo ampliamente.

By María M M

Jun 7, 2020

Very hard, but also really interesting. I didn't know anything about anatomy and I have adquired so much knowledge at the end of this course. Thanks!

By fadi A

May 8, 2021

The best course in anatomy delivered by a wonderful lecturer who is exceptionally good at making the subject easy to comprehend..

Thanks doctor