Back to Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems by University of Michigan

In this anatomy course, part of the Anatomy Specialization, you will learn how the components of the integumentary system help protect our body (epidermis, dermis, hair, nails, and glands), and how the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints, and skeletal muscles) protects and allows the body to move. You will engage with fascinating videos, lectures, and anatomical visual materials (illustrations and cadaveric images) to learn about these properties and functions....

LS
Apr 23, 2020

Very thorough and yet concise explanation of anatomy basics, including bones, joints, muscles overview, and skin. By far the best health course I have ever taken on this platform. I really enjoyed it!

Nov 2, 2020

I give you a give Star cause you are a great and good course and I have more information to know to this topic thank you so much and also thank you to a professor here thank you ma'am God bless

101 - 125 of 399 Reviews for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

By Edith V

Aug 12, 2020

Really good MOOC, but is a lot of material, if you decide to take it be ready to dedicate more hours than other courses.

By Luisa F R P

Nov 21, 2020

Realmente muy útil, incluso usan términos no muy complejos por lo que cualquier persona puede entender estos conceptos!

By Giuliana B

Jan 30, 2021

Wonderful course, great pacing, easy to follow videos. I feel confident in the knowledge I studied during this course!

By Ana C

Oct 3, 2021

C​urso rico em detalhes, tive uma excelente experiência com o conteúdo, testes e a didática expressa pela professora.

By Yasmine M I

Jun 23, 2020

Thanks a lot It was a very interesting course. I have learned many things that will help me during my medical career.

By Camila L

Oct 28, 2021

Great course. I learn much more than I was expecting, and it also was very faster, because it was very interesting.

By Agustín F V Y

Jul 6, 2020

Very fine course, illustrative and comprehensive information. Exceptional audiovisual material to enhance learning.

By Nikolas K

Jul 23, 2021

Great course! Descriptive diagrams, interesting topics, and greatly detailed videos. I would highly recommend it!

By Perez T W

Aug 7, 2020

Un excelente curso con tematica complicada pero desarrollada de manera muy sencilla y practica por la profesora.

By Lanre P

Apr 13, 2020

Great course on anatomy. The quizes helped in getting familiar with the different joints and systems of the body

By Abbielle

Jul 22, 2021

The lessons were taught in a way that you can easily understand even if you have no prior knowledge on anatomy.

By Steven M S

Aug 17, 2020

It was a well-paced course. The requirements and assessments were not as overwhelming as I thought it would be.

By Susanna C

Dec 8, 2019

I loved everything about this course. It would be great to have links to further references etc. included.

By José R T P

Jun 4, 2020

Excellent for rehersal and learn basic anatomy! With a lot of examples and short videos, simplily love it

By Vasarė

Oct 9, 2020

The course was very helpful to deepen the knowledge about human body, especially in anatomy. Thank you!

By Mansuri N M s

Sep 23, 2020

uuseless course they r not giving me certificate after completing the full course 20hr course this is

By Anna M

Jun 15, 2020

It was a really great course! I learned so much from it! I would definitely recommend it to others.

By AMARNATH P

Sep 10, 2020

Good morning madam...

its excellent session, thank you very much for providing this opportunity..

By Lisa R

Oct 6, 2021

T​his course is relatively fast paced,but completely do-able, even for older learners like myself.

By Mahmoud E

Apr 6, 2020

A great course for those who are seeking for a good start in learning the musculoskeletal anatomy.

By Alisha B

Jun 20, 2021

fantastic course with an amazing instructor and wonderful content. thank you Dr Alsup and U of M!

By Asly a

Oct 22, 2020

i learned so many things and most importantly i enjoyed so now i can join my surgery class thanks

By Silvia L

Jul 8, 2020

It was really well explained and I recommend it to anyone who wants to start studying Anatomy. :)

By Görkem U

Aug 27, 2020

The best course I have taken in my life, the teachers of the Michigan university are very good.

By Brenda C

Jun 12, 2020

I really learned in this course, the professor gave a lot of ways of how to learn anatomy parts