Back to The Ancient Greeks

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Ancient Greeks by Wesleyan University

This is a survey of ancient Greek history from the Bronze Age to the death of Socrates in 399 BCE. Along with studying the most important events and personalities, we will consider broader issues such as political and cultural values and methods of historical interpretation....

AS
Apr 22, 2018

This has been an enthralling course which introduces you to the world of the Ancient Greek. Thank you Prof. Andrew Szegedy-Maszak, and all the course creators and mentors, for this excellent course.

GL
Oct 15, 2015

Well presented, wonderful insight into the world of the ancient Greeks. I learnt a lot, and it has whetted my appetite for more. I really loved this course, and enjoyed it very much indeed

251 - 275 of 488 Reviews for The Ancient Greeks

By Perez V M A

Mar 15, 2019

Gracias a este curso aprendí la historia de Grecia y me ayudaron a mi nota de castellano.

By Wojciech W

Jun 19, 2018

Amazing course - brillitant topics, wonderful teacher, greatly explained. Thank you much!

By ILONA F

Feb 7, 2021

very strong course! especially when you learn the history of your country! Thanks a lot!

By Yuliia H

Aug 12, 2020

Very cool course, constructive, interesting, informative! Special thanks to the teacher!

By Manuel A M A

Sep 27, 2018

Muy buen curso, claro y conciso. Excelente para comprender la historia de Grecia Antigua

By Judy H

Nov 8, 2015

This is wonderful swathe through Greek history. I'm glad I was invited along.

Thank you.

By Ved P G

Sep 23, 2015

The reading assignments were really good and the pace of the course was very effective.

By Cristhian C A C

Dec 9, 2020

La antigua Grecia Estudiada mas a detalle, afondo, y con un enfoque mas arqueológico.

By michael h

Jun 7, 2017

Exceptional teaching, invaluable resource for beginning your study of ancient Greece.

By Andrea T V

Apr 22, 2021

Excellent. One of the best history courses. Congratulations and thank you very much!

By Jimena C

Nov 28, 2020

A very good course, excellent teacher. I¨ll repeat it , then ask for my certificate.

By 周宥均

Aug 14, 2015

This is such a wonderful class, though it's kind of hard... But I like it very much!

By Salil J S A

Jan 10, 2021

A very good coarse if you are interested in the working and life of ancient Greece

By Douglass A

Jun 11, 2021

This was a terrific course. I thought the teacher and assignments were very good.

By Deb H

Apr 22, 2021

Truly enjoyed the class, and was especially fond of the professor's presentation.

By Rebecca C

Jan 30, 2021

Fantastic course and so much to think about and learn - I thoroughly enjoyed this

By César P B C

Dec 27, 2020

Loved it, great explanation and not too much homework, really liked the readings.

By Melissa M

A lot of reading, but very worthwhile course. Lectures were very interesting.

By Xisco B T

Feb 28, 2018

Muy bien explicado. Todo muy claro. Los subtítulos excelentes. Muchas gracias.

By Rubén E

Aug 17, 2017

Cool and very complete course, I wish I can study Greek History at my college.

By Jeff S

Jan 22, 2021

Outstanding course. Information and interesting lectures ... I learned a lot!

By Yu P S

Nov 23, 2019

A great introduction to Greek history, clear explanation of different topics.

By Abner S

Apr 6, 2016

Uno estudia más a fondo esta parte de la historia de la civilización griega.

By BELCAR M C Z L

Apr 11, 2021

I learned some specific issues that explain more of greek legacy. Excellent

By louis f d m p s

Jan 31, 2020

It allows to have a greater appreciation and understanding of Greek culture