Back to Animal Behaviour and Welfare

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Animal Behaviour and Welfare by The University of Edinburgh

Animal welfare has been described as a complex, multi-faceted public policy issue which includes important scientific, ethical, and other dimensions. Improving our understanding of animal welfare, involves the fascinating study of animal behavior as well as the challenge of accessing the emotions of animals. This is the On-Demand version of this course, which means you can start the course at any time and work through the course materials at your own pace. The materials and quizzes will always be available to you. You can come and talk about the course on Twitter using the hashtag #EdAniWelf...

AS
Jun 21, 2020

This course was very informative and interesting! I enjoyed the lectures as well as the instructors and also loved that it focused on many different kinds animal welfare issues. Definitely recommend!

PR
Apr 27, 2020

Its a nicely designed course. It sheds light on many animal care practices and welfare. Very well instructions and quiz sessions are arranged. Many important learnings and takeaways from the course.

401 - 425 of 1,019 Reviews for Animal Behaviour and Welfare

By Tod A H J

Jun 19, 2021

Awesome course and now i completed it felt so good to pass and hopefully one day to run a animal rescue!

By stephanie o

May 10, 2021

Very informative! I'm thankful for having the opportunity to learn from this course. it taught me a lot!

By Lucy A

Sep 11, 2020

Very informative and helped me understand and look for signs of poor welfare in the animals I work with.

By M s

Aug 25, 2020

Thank u for being so patient in teaching i grateful to u for all that u r to me during my course journey

By Phiwe M

Jul 26, 2020

very helpful and has paved way for a bright future that will have animal welfare intreast in ones life

By Mehnaaz Y

Apr 16, 2019

A very interactive and informative course for anyone who wishes to become a better human and caregiver.

By Cagla C

Jul 20, 2017

It was useful and grounded in actual facts. Although some parts were saddening, they were still facts..

By Satria U

Apr 21, 2021

Very interactive way of learning. It's fun to see some perspective from outside my country. Thank you.

By Michael G

Jun 9, 2020

These are some life-changing facts that I learned in this course. and the test keeps you wanting more.

By Basit S A

Aug 12, 2017

This was a great experience to learn alot about the Animals. Peof.Nat is one of my best teachers ever.

By Jenny G

Aug 6, 2017

I like all the resources for learning in this course, they have been useful in my veterinary knowledge

By Ciara Ó H

Nov 9, 2015

Fantastic! I am loving every minute of it! I would highly recommend this course to anyone interrested!

By Purbo P

Oct 22, 2020

Great course, really open my eyes about animal welfare, and obviously this will makes my work better!

By Kristiana A

Sep 25, 2020

Wonderful and informative course. Now, i know a lot of this science. Recommended! Amazing speakers!🌷

By Pauline

Aug 30, 2020

The course was able to open my mind to the many misconceptions I held on the welfare of wild animals.

By Siddhant G

Aug 10, 2020

A very good course. It really helped me to understand especially the welfare issues faced by animals.

By Beaurayne P

Aug 5, 2021

L​oved it. A great course with a scientific approach for someone just getting into Animal Behaviour.

By Jaihari A K

Apr 12, 2021

A very good course to introduce you to the world of Animal welfare. Informative classes and visuals

By Maria C C X

Oct 24, 2020

Excelente, complemente satisfactoriamente los conocimientos que tenía sobre el tema. Muchas gracias.

By MOHAMED S M I

Apr 19, 2021

easy understanding the way they taught, excellent details content course, and booster of my career.

By MEHEDI H

Apr 3, 2020

I have known many unknown things.This course is very much helpful due to have a lot of information.

By Анастасия А Ш

Mar 3, 2020

Курс очень информативный и я уверена, нужен каждому. Он вас удивит и откроет глаза на мир вокруг :)

By chris h

Oct 3, 2019

an excellent easy to follow course with fantastic information as an introduction to animal wlefare

By Macie R

Jun 7, 2019

Great! Teaches you a lot about Animal Welfare and what animals really need and want in their life.

By karina A

Mar 4, 2021

i love it, i learn so much and its helps me, now more than ever i want a career on animal welfare