Back to Animal Behaviour and Welfare

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Animal Behaviour and Welfare by The University of Edinburgh

Animal welfare has been described as a complex, multi-faceted public policy issue which includes important scientific, ethical, and other dimensions. Improving our understanding of animal welfare, involves the fascinating study of animal behavior as well as the challenge of accessing the emotions of animals. This is the On-Demand version of this course, which means you can start the course at any time and work through the course materials at your own pace. The materials and quizzes will always be available to you. You can come and talk about the course on Twitter using the hashtag #EdAniWelf...

AS
Jun 21, 2020

This course was very informative and interesting! I enjoyed the lectures as well as the instructors and also loved that it focused on many different kinds animal welfare issues. Definitely recommend!

PR
Apr 27, 2020

Its a nicely designed course. It sheds light on many animal care practices and welfare. Very well instructions and quiz sessions are arranged. Many important learnings and takeaways from the course.

851 - 875 of 940 Reviews for Animal Behaviour and Welfare

By Erin P

Aug 28, 2020

Really interesting course! I do wish it went a bit more in-depth (cats and dogs and captive animals) and was a bit more challenging but it is a starter course so I can’t be too upset.

By Annie P

Nov 19, 2017

Excellent course, learned lots about cats and dogs and their behavior. Made me understand and talk to my cats in an effective way. Professional and engaged teachers, very passionate.

By Gilliaux V

Nov 13, 2016

Super cours, parfois difficile à comprendre à cause des accents des professeurs. Les questionnaires étaient peut être un peu trop facile. J'ai appris beaucoup ! merci pour tout !

By Carolyn L K

Jul 24, 2016

Great course!! If you are interested in animal welfare particularly animal welfare in animals produced for food, this is a very good course with lots of resources.

By Abdul M

Mar 19, 2021

It is very informative and it has enhanced my knowledge

I want to suggest that there would be more courses relative to veterinary field like anatomy,pharma etc

By Ana R B M F S

Jul 29, 2020

Very engaging and well-structured, besides the videos and reading resources, would like to have more interactive exercises with other students and teachers.

By Moiz A Y

Jul 23, 2019

it was very helpful and encouraging course it helped me in many different scenarios and made be able to handle the situations efficiently and effectively

By Deepa M

Nov 29, 2018

This course helped me to update my knowledge on animal welfare especially that of strays and pound dogs and cats. Thoroughly enjoyed the contents.

By Divinia J

Aug 9, 2017

The lectures are really inspiring.i enjoyed every second of it.thank you animal behavior and welfare team for offering us this course.

By Camille D

May 14, 2017

Le cours est complet , j'aurais juste aimée que la semaine 6 rajoutée ce soit des vidéos , et que les quizz puissent être en français.

By Gao L

May 11, 2017

It helps me to learn about animal behaviour and welfare about many animals. So I know how to help the animal to fell more comfortable.

By Paulette C

Feb 19, 2021

Additional information was very difficult to access, sometimes impossible. Otherwise the class was informative and well presented.

By kirsten b

Feb 16, 2019

Really liked this course. But I'd like to follow a course by the University of Edinburgh which is a little less 'basic'.

By Jawad A

Apr 30, 2020

It's good to care for the animals and it will result in good impact on society .The best teachers are here to serve.

By DIKSHA G

Oct 8, 2020

This course is very interesting. It changes my perceptions , and provide quality knowledge about the animals.

By Ruth T

Feb 7, 2021

Really good course, just think £36 is a lot of money for a certificate that you dont even get sent to you.

By Alice H

Jul 24, 2017

Very good course, I like the focus put on the farm animals, who are often overlooked in other courses.

By Grace S

Feb 23, 2016

It would be perfect if within the learning material is included in PDF files. The content is wonderful

By Anna F

Dec 30, 2015

Nice overview into animal behaviour and welfare with enough examples to make it easy to understand.

By Ida T

Sep 16, 2018

Very informative, I felt like I learned a lot, but at times it was a bit boring and repetitive.

By AMANDA M

Jul 30, 2020

I THOUGHT IT'S GREAT, BUT ALL VIDEOS SHOULD HAVE OPTION OF SUBTITLES IN SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE

By Vijaykathan K

Apr 19, 2020

Thank you for the opportunity to learn about welfare concerns and behavior of animals.

By Jeanne F

Apr 18, 2018

I enjoyed this course and I learned a lot of informations on animal and their welfare.

By Ady S

Mar 6, 2017

i have many new idea about how we should manage the enclosure and breeding management

By JITHU J L

May 2, 2020

really a helpful course on animal welfare.Its was very easy to understand and simple