Back to Animal Behaviour and Welfare

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Animal Behaviour and Welfare by The University of Edinburgh

Animal welfare has been described as a complex, multi-faceted public policy issue which includes important scientific, ethical, and other dimensions. Improving our understanding of animal welfare, involves the fascinating study of animal behavior as well as the challenge of accessing the emotions of animals. This is the On-Demand version of this course, which means you can start the course at any time and work through the course materials at your own pace. The materials and quizzes will always be available to you. You can come and talk about the course on Twitter using the hashtag #EdAniWelf...

AS
Jun 21, 2020

This course was very informative and interesting! I enjoyed the lectures as well as the instructors and also loved that it focused on many different kinds animal welfare issues. Definitely recommend!

PR
Apr 27, 2020

Its a nicely designed course. It sheds light on many animal care practices and welfare. Very well instructions and quiz sessions are arranged. Many important learnings and takeaways from the course.

926 - 950 of 1,014 Reviews for Animal Behaviour and Welfare

By Moiz A Y

Jul 23, 2019

it was very helpful and encouraging course it helped me in many different scenarios and made be able to handle the situations efficiently and effectively

By Deepa M

Nov 29, 2018

This course helped me to update my knowledge on animal welfare especially that of strays and pound dogs and cats. Thoroughly enjoyed the contents.

By Emma R

Aug 27, 2021

A good introduction to the range of issues and well paced. Interactive sessions use FLASH player which is no longer available- need updating

By Divinia J

Aug 9, 2017

The lectures are really inspiring.i enjoyed every second of it.thank you animal behavior and welfare team for offering us this course.

By Camille D

May 14, 2017

Le cours est complet , j'aurais juste aimée que la semaine 6 rajoutée ce soit des vidéos , et que les quizz puissent être en français.

By lifeng g

May 11, 2017

It helps me to learn about animal behaviour and welfare about many animals. So I know how to help the animal to fell more comfortable.

By Paulette C

Feb 19, 2021

Additional information was very difficult to access, sometimes impossible. Otherwise the class was informative and well presented.

By kirsten b

Feb 16, 2019

Really liked this course. But I'd like to follow a course by the University of Edinburgh which is a little less 'basic'.

By William W

Sep 20, 2021

This is an excellent course for someone looking to become familiar with topics related to animal welfare and ethics.

By Jawad A

Apr 30, 2020

It's good to care for the animals and it will result in good impact on society .The best teachers are here to serve.

By DIKSHA G

Oct 8, 2020

This course is very interesting. It changes my perceptions , and provide quality knowledge about the animals.

By Ruth T

Feb 7, 2021

Really good course, just think £36 is a lot of money for a certificate that you dont even get sent to you.

By Alice H

Jul 24, 2017

Very good course, I like the focus put on the farm animals, who are often overlooked in other courses.

By Grace S

Feb 23, 2016

It would be perfect if within the learning material is included in PDF files. The content is wonderful

By Anna F

Dec 30, 2015

Nice overview into animal behaviour and welfare with enough examples to make it easy to understand.

By Oliver B

Aug 14, 2021

Enjoyed it although thought the title is a bit misleading as there is very little animal behaviour

By Ida T

Sep 16, 2018

Very informative, I felt like I learned a lot, but at times it was a bit boring and repetitive.

By AMANDA M

Jul 30, 2020

I THOUGHT IT'S GREAT, BUT ALL VIDEOS SHOULD HAVE OPTION OF SUBTITLES IN SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE

By Vijaykathan K

Apr 19, 2020

Thank you for the opportunity to learn about welfare concerns and behavior of animals.

By Jeanne F

Apr 18, 2018

I enjoyed this course and I learned a lot of informations on animal and their welfare.

By Ady S

Mar 6, 2017

i have many new idea about how we should manage the enclosure and breeding management

By JITHU J L

May 2, 2020

really a helpful course on animal welfare.Its was very easy to understand and simple

By Maria L

May 5, 2017

Very good course. Nice addition to my study. Highlights all possible welfare domains

By Adwoa S

Feb 21, 2021

Very educative. I learnt a lot of new and intriguing things about animals. Thankful

By Diane Y

Aug 11, 2019

This course is fabulous. This only problem is I cannot access interactive material.