Back to Introduction to Augmented Reality and ARCore

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Augmented Reality and ARCore by Google AR & VR

This class will teach you the fundamentals of augmented reality (AR), and how to build an AR experience using ARCore. Through the four week course, you'll learn: - How to identify different types of AR experiences - Tools and platforms used in the AR landscape - What makes AR feel "real" - Popular use cases for AR - How to create an AR use flow - How AR experiences work - Tools like Google Poly and Unity to build AR experiences - Next steps to start building an AR experience using ARCore and other tools This course will break down complex AR concepts to make them easy to understand, while also sharing expert tips and knowledge from Daydream's ARCore team. The course is great for beginners who are just getting started with AR or ARCore....

SB
Jun 1, 2021

this is the best course to learn , if you are interested in augmented reality , i gives you the basic knowledge of what augmented reality is and what resources you need to start your AR dev journey.

MH
Nov 27, 2020

This is a great course especially for a newbie to know the overview of AR and ARCore. This also can help expand the knowledge on how to use AR in better ways which are not solely for entertainment.

101 - 125 of 827 Reviews for Introduction to Augmented Reality and ARCore

By vaibhav k

Jun 18, 2020

A great starting course to learn about the basics of AR and gives useful insights into things you need to build your AR experience.

By Harish K

Feb 12, 2020

It's basic introductory course for a beginner and gives you a good idea about AR and ARCore and important concepts related to them.

By Md.Sakib I

Oct 29, 2020

As a learner I have learned basics of AR very easily.Thanks to the instructors who explained everything easily.I love this course

By Omkar B D

Mar 23, 2020

this course makes my basic knowledge about AR more stronger. also understood what factors effect while building an AR application

By Bhavesh V

Jun 23, 2020

Its a good course to build up your basic knowledge about the AR and ARCore, how an digital object interact with the real world .

By Jaime G d C J

Apr 21, 2019

Fantastic course, hope to use everything I learned to improve and create fantastic new ads for my Digital Agency!!! Best regards

By Isaac J I

Oct 24, 2020

Surely this is a head start for my Career into the emerging Technology AR,VR,MR. I will definitely recommend to my friends...

By SHAIKH M B

Apr 1, 2020

An amazing platform to learn a out the insights of Augmented Reality! I recommend new learners n beginners to go with this.!

By Mostafa S

Sep 11, 2019

It's an amazing course it's helped me to get a clear understanding of AR and a lot of wonderful things I didn't know before.

By Pushkala S

Sep 13, 2020

Really Informative and suitable for beginners to get a clear conceptual knowledge needed to start building AR applications

By Gaurav J

Aug 29, 2020

It was the the most interesting and fun course to do and It gives all knowledge about AR/VR and UI/UX with Great Example.

By Nikhil Y S

Aug 28, 2020

A very basic introduction to the concepts required to create your own AR experience, and the tools required for the same.

By Paolo O D

Aug 5, 2020

Todo me gusto, los temas, los vídeos, la navegación sobre todo me pareció muy fácil e intuitiva, muchas gracias coursera.

By Tor S

Jul 21, 2020

Good basics and fundamentals of AR and ARCore. This course is easy for new commer to understand core concepts. Thank you!

By giri c

Apr 26, 2020

good course about basics for understanding the contents needed for ar core and what knolledge is required for ar building

By Boniface N

Learned a lot about how Augmented Reality Change the world and How to create a successful AR Experience and Application.

By MADUSHAN M

Oct 19, 2020

I was given very good understand of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality ,and good base knowledge about google ARcore.

By Meikandasivam S

Sep 4, 2020

AR is the one which emerging area and this course has made so simple to understand AR basics and their terms to anyone.

By Karan R

Apr 17, 2020

The course gives all the basic information and details which we need to know about AR before diving into the AR world.

By Richard B V J

Nov 8, 2020

This was a great course for a beginner like me. I was able to learn not only the jargon of AR, but also how it works.

By R S K P

Nov 13, 2019

The course guide me thru the basics of AR and gave the complete details. This course is very essential for beginners.

By Bahareh V S

Oct 21, 2019

I truly enjoyed this course and recommend it to everyone who wants to have a big picture of this emerging technology.

By Abhishek S

Apr 9, 2019

This course was very informative and useful for all the beginners who want to explore the world of Augmented Reality.

By Justin S

Jun 28, 2020

A very intriguing course. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in being a part of the next big thing.