Back to Art & Activity: Interactive Strategies for Engaging with Art

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Art & Activity: Interactive Strategies for Engaging with Art by The Museum of Modern Art

Art can be a powerful catalyst for building skills and understanding a range of subjects. Intended for primary and secondary teachers of all disciplines, Art & Activity builds upon the inquiry-based approaches of Art and Inquiry: Museum Teaching Strategies for Your Classroom, while delving into activity-based strategies that will make your students empowered participants....

ML
Aug 16, 2017

UN curso sencillo y amigable, ayuda a tener perspectivas distintas en cuanto a las actividades relacionadas al arte y que se pueden aplicar tanto a diferentes edades como a diferentes inteligencias.

MM
Jun 20, 2020

Great material! It was an engaging course and very enjoyable to take. I appreciate MoMA professionals for putting it together and making it free for everyone. This is a true treasure. Thank you.

251 - 275 of 283 Reviews for Art & Activity: Interactive Strategies for Engaging with Art

By sandra

Sep 11, 2015

:D

By Louis J F J

Sep 16, 2017

G

By jim m

Feb 18, 2021

It's my first course of Coursera. It's definitely a great chance to learn some new strategies for engaging with art by MoMA. Videos are so clear that you can understand and follow the course easily. I love the short quiz and take action parts the most in this online lesson that you can review your learning process and practice the skills every lesson. At the end of this course, there is also an assignment for us to really organise and plan an activity for a specific target which is very useful and practical, you can also gain some comment from others!

By Jonathan E

Aug 21, 2015

I found the presentations to be very clear and focused. In addition, the readings were a good introduction to the foundation and current thinking in the field.

I was disappointed in the difficulty in connecting with other students. That would have enhanced the learning experience for me. I am new to Coursera, and understand thismay be a difficult aspect of the programs to control, but it's worth a try.

By Stephanie

If you are looking for ways to engage your students with art, but will want them to discover their own conclusions this is a great course. The quizzes as assessments were pretty easy. Although a lot of creative tips and thought provoking readings are in this course!

By saja

Aug 18, 2019

it was full of information . full of art , I couldn't delivery my final project , becouse it was inside my laptop which is inoperative from week ago , I apologize . I had great time in this course , thanks a lot :)

By Chuyi S

Mar 4, 2016

Interesting beginning level class for those who are interested in teaching arts. You can have great activities, instructors and classmates and the whole learning process is just so fun!

By Vinitha J

Jan 16, 2021

A different perspective of looking into art. Mind blowing thought process. Thanks to Coursera and MoMa for providing me this opportunity to gain knowledge in a fascinating way.

By b w

Nov 6, 2020

Content is fantastic and easy to use. Assessment process could be more rigorous as peer learners seem to just review for the sake of reviewing, needs more credibility

By DAMARIS N P V

Aug 7, 2020

I have loved this course, I would be much better if I expanded your options for teaching resources in other languages, such as mine, which is Spanish.

By Luz E C R

Jul 15, 2019

Un muy buen curso, aunque los subtítulos de los videos tienen un poco de problemas: algunos no coinciden con las imágenes y en otros no están.

By Carmen

Mar 12, 2016

Thank you for the ideas. I teach foreign languages and I find many of your activities will help me plan more demanding activities us

By Sébastien L

Dec 17, 2015

Cours bien présenté , les modules sont bien réalisés , les méthodes sont géniales.

C'est un expérience intéressante, je le conseille.

By Yasmin S

Mar 5, 2021

Great course to get inspired by paintings and ideas that easily you can transfer to your own context of education.

By Gisela T

Aug 20, 2015

Interesting approach for teachers and those involved in any type of learning processes. Useful reading material

By Valentina M

Oct 7, 2017

It gives lots of concrete activities and tips to adapt them depending on the age of the students

By Brandon d S G

Aug 19, 2015

Very instructive and fun.

The team know their work and they are a great help for teachers.

By Randip ( R

Jun 20, 2017

Simple, useful, classroom-ready ideas to get students at all levels to engage with art.

By Ingrid H T H A

Aug 14, 2016

It's a good course. Funny and intelligent, but it can be a little more challenging.

By Ethan M

Aug 31, 2015

Very informative video sessions, enjoyed the process and study of the course

By Maureen W

Mar 16, 2018

Excellent ideas and well defined activities and approaches. Thank you! :)

By Edward G C

Jul 19, 2016

Bueno curso para ver aplicaciones en torno al arte y el museo...

By Maria P

Jun 17, 2016

The examples were great and I would have like more of them.

By DEBORAH H

Feb 6, 2016

Great and fun activities with solid academic foundations

By Arturo B

Apr 8, 2017

Excellent combination for education purpouse