Back to Art & Activity: Interactive Strategies for Engaging with Art

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Art & Activity: Interactive Strategies for Engaging with Art by The Museum of Modern Art

Art can be a powerful catalyst for building skills and understanding a range of subjects. Intended for primary and secondary teachers of all disciplines, Art & Activity builds upon the inquiry-based approaches of Art and Inquiry: Museum Teaching Strategies for Your Classroom, while delving into activity-based strategies that will make your students empowered participants....

ML
Aug 16, 2017

UN curso sencillo y amigable, ayuda a tener perspectivas distintas en cuanto a las actividades relacionadas al arte y que se pueden aplicar tanto a diferentes edades como a diferentes inteligencias.

MM
Jun 20, 2020

Great material! It was an engaging course and very enjoyable to take. I appreciate MoMA professionals for putting it together and making it free for everyone. This is a true treasure. Thank you.

51 - 75 of 265 Reviews for Art & Activity: Interactive Strategies for Engaging with Art

By Luis F

Apr 4, 2016

Excelente curso, materiales muy interesantes, nos da una perspectiva muy útil sobre la fotografía para aquellos que estamos interesados no sólo en lo técnico sino en el contenido.

By Nataly

Jul 28, 2020

Las lecturas fueron muy útiles e interesantes. Las actividades propuestas y los tiempos de trabajo alcanzables. Excelente oportunidad para aprender sobre estrategias pedagógicas.

By Susan W

Oct 11, 2015

I found this very interesting and easily adaptable to the Visible Thinking exercises I currently use with the 9th and 10th grade English classes. Thank you for your insights.

By Raquel A L

Apr 8, 2020

Fue realmente instructivo, los videos son interesantes y me ofrecen conocimientos que estaba buscando adquirir. Recomendable. Como punto negativo, se me hace un poco corto.

By Lara M

Dec 3, 2015

Very good, complete and interesting course ;) Thanks a lot for sharing your information and strategies so we can all become better teachers. Kids need and deserve that!!! <3

By Paula D

Apr 22, 2020

Excellent content, information, resources and teachers. It is challenging and innovative, I really enjoyed everything I learned about and I think it will be super usefull.

By Britton A S

Jun 7, 2020

Finally, A course where there are great ideas to use in the classroom, not just theory! Bravo to the museum's teachers with their knowledge, creativity, and articulation!

By Claudia M M

Dec 5, 2018

This is a really help-full course, if you work with children as a teacher or you want to learn more about activities related with art and pedagogy this is your course! :)

By Alina L

Aug 17, 2015

I really enjoyed this online course)

I gained a lot of knowledge, which I can apply in teaching sphere and other fields.

Thank you very much to Coursera and MoMA Team! :-)

By Pía B

Apr 28, 2019

This course encouraged me to learn more about the great activities we can organize for the students that go to vidit the art galery where i work at. I recommend it!

By Tatiana A d L

Mar 5, 2020

Excelente oportunidade de aprendizado e compartilhar de saberes!!! Certamente, farei outros cursos promovidos pelo MOMA e Coursera. Gratidão pela oportunidade!!!

By Laura R d A V

Nov 9, 2016

I like it so much, it was a very interesting course. Very creative, interactive and useful. Now I have another perspective of art and education. Thanks a lot!

By Maru B

Aug 28, 2019

It is a wonderful course that provides tools, develops creativity for divergent teaching, as well as extremely interesting theoretical material. Thank you!!!

By Ricardo C F

Jun 6, 2020

It was such a great experience to me. The course is very engaging and well explained. I also like the provided material, readings, videos, artworks. Bravo!

By INES S L

May 19, 2019

Me ha gustado mucho este curso, he aprendido mucho de actividades relacionadas con el arte. Un curso para la creatividad, desde la creatividad. Gracias.

By Стерлеговых М

Sep 24, 2018

Чудесный базовый курс. Довольно размазанная по времени информация, но хорошо подойдёт музейным сотрудникам и для личного развития. Спасибо за ваш труд.

By Estrella C S

Apr 19, 2017

Me ha gustado mucho el matiz práctico que tiene el curso. Igualmente las explicaciones son livianas, concretas y se entienden muy bien. Recomendable!!

By Mary L S

Mar 26, 2016

Excellent course that taught many methods to develop engagning activities with different ages in a museum setting. Excellent reading list and theory.

By Gerardo S C

Nov 29, 2015

me encanto y esta muy completo, además de fácil comprensión y la forma en que abordan cada uno de los públicos es simplemente perfecta y original.

By SUELI G

Jan 23, 2020

I really enjoyed the course. Encourages us to reflect on methodologies. I also found the method of analysis among the partners very interesting.

By Ruzanna

Jul 5, 2019

Easy to understand if you have the interest in teaching. Reading was easier for me than watching the videos. Nontheless good course for newbies!

By Stephanie M

Feb 2, 2016

This course has proven very useful and relevant in helping me to develop new and exciting activities for my English as a Second Language Class.

By Анна А

Nov 16, 2015

Very interesting and useful courses. Indeed, helping to learn a lot of new, interesting, promote personal growth and development. Thank you!

By Ash B

Feb 18, 2019

Very interesting material as an art teacher. I hope they create another course; very clear instructions and interesting reading material.

By Jenina M M D C

Sep 30, 2019

It helped me improve my teaching skills. I learned different exciting and educational activities that really engaged students' learning.