Back to Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space by University of Arizona

This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about modern astronomy. We will help you get up to date on the most recent astronomical discoveries while also providing support at an introductory level for those who have no background in science....

WB
Dec 14, 2020

I really enjoyed working through the modules of this course. The material was interesting and enlightening. The self-paced format worked well for me and I will look for similar courses going forward.

SM
Jul 1, 2020

Amazing introductory course and covers wide variety of topics ranging from history, to astronomy to astrobiology. Really great of amateur astronomers and for anyone who is remotely interested in it.

351 - 375 of 902 Reviews for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

By Sharmili P

Apr 29, 2020

I always have passion for astronomy. So, This was very helpful. And I enjoyed learning Prof. Impey's lectures. Coursera gives you worthy knowledge and learning experience.

By Gabriela M V

Oct 20, 2015

´É lindo poder ter acesso a um conteúdo tão rico em conhecimento. Eu amo astronomia, é interessante estar no meu país e assistir à aulas de uma Universidade tão exemplar !

By DIPAL R

Sep 7, 2020

This is the best course I have ever completed in my life. I am extremely thankful to Prof. Chris Impey and his team for making such a wonderful course. It's just amazing.

By simona d r

Oct 15, 2017

Beautiful, gorgeous and fascinating, one of the best courses ever followed; rich in content and explained with elegant clarity. Thanks for making it available to anyone.

By jeff f

Mar 30, 2018

I really enjoyed this course the platform worked great.i found the professor to be great at explaining the subjects to be understood easier then I thought they would be

By Nicholas K

Jul 26, 2016

Great course! Presented in a way that is exciting and easy to follow. Perfect for those just begining in astronomy and a great refresher for those with more experience.

By Oliver M

Oct 9, 2020

This is an absolutely fantastic course that has given me a greater understanding of Astronomy and Chris Impey is a brilliant teacher that was a pleasure to listen to.

By Ana V

Feb 4, 2017

This has been a vastly enriching experience for me. Thanks to Prof. Impey, his team and Coursera for allowing knowledge and ideas to be expeirenced accross the world.

By Patricia B C

Aug 26, 2020

Me encantó el curso del Profesor Impey! Aprendí muchisimo de todas las videolecciones y lecturas.

Es un curso ameno y uno aprende con gusto todo.

Lo recomiendo mucho.

By SAURABH H

Jul 15, 2020

Apart of getting to know interesting things about the universe, I also learnt astronomical science in a little depth. Professor Impey indeed is an excellent teacher.

By Jefferson J B

Jun 11, 2020

Very interactive and comprehensive! Kudos to everyone! It is my biggest dream to work in NASA and this course just helped my get motivated to pursue my dream. Kudos!

By 임래영

Jul 18, 2020

Fascinating. Professor Impey delivers comprehensive yet detailed information regarding basic Astronomy. This course motivates me to study further about the subject.

By Gihan I

Aug 12, 2017

An excellent course produced by an excellent lecturer, Prof Chris Impey!

He covers the vast area of Astronomy in this comprehensive course, and he does it very well.

By Gwenolé B

Jan 23, 2017

An amazing course! Fascinating and engaging, well-documented and illustrated, with original activities, and a challenging subject matter. Don't hesitate to enroll!

By PRUTHVIK A

Sep 3, 2020

One of the best Astrophysics courses ever. Has given me the best knowledge of Astrophysics. I recommend this course to all astronomy and astrophysics enthusiasts.

By James A C

Aug 20, 2020

Very interesting course. Professor Impey made this course extremely well, enough work each week to keep me busy but not too much. This course has taught me a lot.

By MEGHA S

Jul 17, 2020

It is an amazing course with many interesting activities and assignments. It covers many prospects about the Universe. The lectures are very good and informative.

By Peter

Aug 7, 2016

This is a great course that covers a lot of fascinating topics. Professor Impey does a great job presenting the material. Thanks a lot for the interesting course.

By Jorge S

Feb 5, 2017

Very interesting course. You can learn plenty of new things, more that you might imagine, with very funny videos from time to time. I recommend it to everybody.

By Jonida K

Dec 6, 2020

I really loved all the course, its way of being organised and the way it is explained, with text, videos and other materials. I would start it all over again.

By Sanchita G

Sep 13, 2020

I loved all the lectures of Mr. Chris Impey and enjoyed the live interactive sessions with him. I will be happy to receive a certificate signed by him. Thank u

By Vishak V

Jul 11, 2020

I could able to know the A to Z of Astronomy. This course Is really wonderful. The lecture slides and tehe activities offered this course is really interesting

By Pierpaolo Z

Sep 21, 2020

this is a great course that will introduce you in Astronomy. it covers almost all the main important basics requirement to give you a great general knowledge

By Michael W

Aug 28, 2020

It was an awesome experience, and I'm so glad I decided to take the course. I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves astronomy and wants to learn more.

By Андрей М С

Jul 27, 2020

Interesting introduction with comprehensive textbook. Very impressive lector and writing assingment which can be used by astronomy teachers for their lessons.