Back to Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space by University of Arizona

This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about modern astronomy. We will help you get up to date on the most recent astronomical discoveries while also providing support at an introductory level for those who have no background in science....

WB
Dec 14, 2020

I really enjoyed working through the modules of this course. The material was interesting and enlightening. The self-paced format worked well for me and I will look for similar courses going forward.

UA
Jun 26, 2019

Amazing introductory course and covers wide variety of topics ranging from history, to astronomy to astrobiology. Really great of amateur astronomers and for anyone who is remotely interested in it.

376 - 400 of 924 Reviews for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

By midgic e

Aug 7, 2016

This is a great course that covers a lot of fascinating topics. Professor Impey does a great job presenting the material. Thanks a lot for the interesting course.

By Jorge S

Feb 5, 2017

Very interesting course. You can learn plenty of new things, more that you might imagine, with very funny videos from time to time. I recommend it to everybody.

By Jonida K

Dec 6, 2020

I really loved all the course, its way of being organised and the way it is explained, with text, videos and other materials. I would start it all over again.

By Sanchita G

Sep 13, 2020

I loved all the lectures of Mr. Chris Impey and enjoyed the live interactive sessions with him. I will be happy to receive a certificate signed by him. Thank u

By Vishak V

Jul 11, 2020

I could able to know the A to Z of Astronomy. This course Is really wonderful. The lecture slides and tehe activities offered this course is really interesting

By Pierpaolo Z

Sep 21, 2020

this is a great course that will introduce you in Astronomy. it covers almost all the main important basics requirement to give you a great general knowledge

By Michael W

Aug 28, 2020

It was an awesome experience, and I'm so glad I decided to take the course. I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves astronomy and wants to learn more.

By Андрей М С

Jul 27, 2020

Interesting introduction with comprehensive textbook. Very impressive lector and writing assingment which can be used by astronomy teachers for their lessons.

By Vo C

Jan 23, 2018

The professor has been very inspritional with great humor. Although the course does not go deep in detail, it gives a comprehensive picture about the subject.

By Disha H

Feb 5, 2021

I recommend this to any beginner who is really enthusiastic about the subject. It helps you find your field of interest in the vast subject of astrophysics.

By Daniel S

Jul 4, 2020

This is an incredibly comprehensive and valuable course. Prof. Impey is an incredible teacher and delivers the content in an attainable and logical fashion.

By Carl T

Jun 27, 2020

Greatly enjoyed this course and learned a lot. Feel like I have a good grounding in the basics of astronomy and the course updated my knowledge quite a bit.

By Robin R

Aug 29, 2020

Best starter course for newbie in Astronomy. The lectures are very informative and the course contents are really good. Thanks to Chris Impey and Coursera.

By Maria A T G

It is a very interesting course, i learn a lot about the universe and i like that they show us real pictures of the space and of the research nasa has done

By Julie K H

Nov 13, 2015

I haven't quite finished the course yet, but so far it has been fascinating. Well done to the Coursera team and to Prof. Chris Impey, the course leader.

By Kasuntha M

Nov 25, 2020

Great course to improve your overall knowledge on astronomy. I highly recommend this course. Thank you all for the immense support throughout the course.

By Joanna P

Jul 10, 2020

Excellent course, lots of first-class, professional material, videos, podcasts, and texts. Great interactions from Prof. Impey. I would highly recommend.

By Bob C

Sep 13, 2016

Wonderful course, after some time I will repeat.

Thank you very much Prof. Chris Impey, you have given me much insight.

We keep in touch, best regards, Bob

By Esra S M A

Jan 14, 2021

If you are thinking to enroll, then do it, I would recommend it for students, fresh grads and those who simply want to learn about astronomy as a hobby.

By Mel F

Aug 18, 2018

It was a bit long and maybe overstuffed, but it covers about every subject in modern day Astronomy form a layman's point of view. I enjoyed the course.

By Stefen F

Dec 6, 2020

Brilliant course. Lessons are very well conducted via a combination of text and video. It was a joy to participate in this course. Highly recommended!

By Nicolas H Z

Nov 1, 2020

The course is really great, you learn a lot of new stuff and the way proffesor Impey explain things is really great. It was a joy to watch this course

By Avani S k

Sep 20, 2020

its a best course for space and astronomy lovers and also those who are curious on space science.its pretty much good for those who love space science

By cesar a

Aug 18, 2020

Tons of information incluiding humor in astronomy!. Everything explained for people who for first time is interested in the topic. I had a great time!

By Samyak D S J

Aug 18, 2020

This course is amazing with much information and an excellent explanation of any topic. The videos shown makes it even more sufficient to understand.