Back to Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space by University of Arizona

This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about modern astronomy. We will help you get up to date on the most recent astronomical discoveries while also providing support at an introductory level for those who have no background in science....

WB
Dec 14, 2020

I really enjoyed working through the modules of this course. The material was interesting and enlightening. The self-paced format worked well for me and I will look for similar courses going forward.

CR

I was delighted to take this excellent course, the level of detail was perfect, the content very complete, Chris Impey was brilliant in the way he presented and commented on all the aspects covered.

401 - 425 of 923 Reviews for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

By Baqar A

Apr 30, 2020

Its the best course by the best professor of all , Chris a distinguished professor of Arizona , i would love to attend more of his courses in future

By fly b

Mar 17, 2016

Many of the lectures were recorded years ago. But, the information is still great, and a little follow up research on the web will get you caught up.

By Nicolas A S

Aug 17, 2017

This course is very rich of video material, and follow up with quizzes and assignments. Really recommended if you want to start exploring astronomy.

By Houssam M M

Jan 16, 2017

Well-balanced in terms of content and very informative course; did an excellent job in formulating complex concepts into digestible form. Thank you.

By Alina K

Jun 19, 2020

One of the best courses I have ever taken! It was extremely informative for non-majors and Dr. Impey does an incredible job teaching it. Thank you!

By Carlos N

Jan 16, 2017

I enjoyed it a lot learning many subjects and topics about astronomy. It helps you get a wide view of astronomy science and learn the fundamentals.

By Shashank s P

Mar 17, 2020

The course is well designed to give understanding of space and time for interested fellows in Astronomy.

Mentor is superb and explains in detail.

By Vaibhav S

Aug 31, 2017

SIR CHRIS, IF I WOULD BECOME AN ASTRONOMER, ITS ALL WORK WILL GO TO YOU

YOU TOLD ME THE BASICS OF THE ASTRONOMY. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO MEET YOU.

By Pramodini P

Sep 21, 2020

An amazing course and very informative one. I particularly liked the teaching very much. Thank you so much for providing this wonderful Course.

By Mark S

Dec 21, 2015

Brilliant Course. Excellent balance of hard and easier topics. Well delivered by the staff and very interesting. More courses like this please.

By Seán F

Jun 24, 2020

A wonderful experience with a wonderful teacher. Would recommend to anyone with an interest and no knowledge of maths or physics is required.

By Bianca D

Nov 10, 2016

Very in-depth and interesting. Impey is a good lecturer and the videos provided are packed with information. I highly recommend this course.

By Rajeshwar R

May 8, 2020

Professor Impey has been exceptional throughout the course. The quality of his lectures and material is one of the finest I have ever seen.

By Ali K

Feb 26, 2017

Excellent course and content. Learned a lot about a field which I way always curious about, but knew very little about. Highly recommended.

By Imre M

Sep 25, 2015

I get here a lot of useful and interesting knowledge, and the professor explains everything very well, so that everybody can understand it.

By Rani S

Jul 6, 2020

Very enjoyable course, especially for a beginner Astronomer like me. Lots of information, all very interesting. Would highly recommend it.

By 杨汀

Sep 22, 2015

it provides me a lot new point of view knowledge , and it broads my eyes of view, and i appreciate the astonishing new ideas and concepts.

By Новосёлова Л

Jul 28, 2017

очень вдохновляющий и головокружительный курс! спасибо большое, это гимн Человечеству. все должны знать то, о чем рассказывает Крис Импи!

By Atul M

he

v

By Grant R

Nov 29, 2020

I loved it. I wanted to learn more about the night sky, but that was just the tip of the iceberg in retrospect. Highly recommended AAA+.

By Jeevika.S

Sep 7, 2020

This course is not only knowledgeable but also interesting. Many short videos added along with the lecture made it even more interesting

By Samudra J S

Aug 2, 2020

Thanks a lot! This courses teaches not only astronomy but the fundamental pillar of science, what science actually is, how to "Science"!

By Laura F

Jan 10, 2017

Really interesting and exactly at the right level for me!!!

Thanks to the teacher who is very clear and manages to communicate enthusiasm

By Joel B

Aug 30, 2015

I am only a few weeks into it, but those first few weeks have been absolutely fascinating. I'll come bac at the end with a final score.

By Arnav J

Sep 8, 2017

Brilliant course! I was in fact extremely disheartened when it ended. It was a great experience. A big thanks to professor Chris Impey.