Back to Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space by University of Arizona

This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about modern astronomy. We will help you get up to date on the most recent astronomical discoveries while also providing support at an introductory level for those who have no background in science....

WB
Dec 14, 2020

I really enjoyed working through the modules of this course. The material was interesting and enlightening. The self-paced format worked well for me and I will look for similar courses going forward.

CR

I was delighted to take this excellent course, the level of detail was perfect, the content very complete, Chris Impey was brilliant in the way he presented and commented on all the aspects covered.

426 - 450 of 925 Reviews for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

By Arnav J

Sep 8, 2017

Brilliant course! I was in fact extremely disheartened when it ended. It was a great experience. A big thanks to professor Chris Impey.

By Uxue Z L

Aug 24, 2017

Un curso excelente para introducirse en el mundo de la Atronomía. Recomendado para todo aquel que se quiera poner al día en este campo.

By Jack K

Sep 20, 2015

An excellent presentation by Chris Impey with didactical explanations, among the best if not the best course in astronomy for amateurs.

By Rishikesh M

Jul 4, 2020

Prof. Chris Impey has just been an amazing Teacher to begin the journey of Astronomy. Courses are well designed and quite Interesting.

By Dharani D

Dec 14, 2015

Actually, i love astronomy more than anything, this course contains some of my favourite topics in astronomy and i love this course...

By leila m

Sep 9, 2020

I learned so much and was never bored. prepare to spend quite a bit of time every week on the course, its completely worth it though.

By José L I M

Jul 25, 2020

I'd planned only to audit it but it's been better than expected, it's explained clear but it allows critical and scientific thinking.

By Lasany A K

Jul 8, 2020

It was an awesome experience, This course deserves 5 stars. Thanks to everyone who worked for this course, it was absolutely perfect.

By Shaunak D

Aug 26, 2018

this course help me to understand about universe in non mathematical way, without this course I didn't able to understand and learn .

By Suzan H

Apr 26, 2016

Very nice course, well planned out, with just a few mistakes. Overall, would recommend this course to anyone interested in astronomy.

By Rodrigo S

Nov 27, 2020

It was a long but interesting course. I specially liked the activity labs. I did not know the existence of an digital observatory...

By Natalie U

Apr 17, 2018

Breathtaking. Complicated theories simply told. Captivating. Like a book that you just can't put down.

An outstanding quality work.

By António R

Jul 1, 2020

Excellent course. I always had curiosity on the matter and this course provided me the next step in terms of knowledge. Thank you!

By Jasper O

Sep 27, 2019

a bit of difficult words from now and then as a non-native English speaker it can be hard to follower but it's a darn good course!

By Daniel C

Sep 30, 2019

An extraordinary opportunity for anyone with a desire to explore the state of modern astronomy and its breathtaking discoveries.

By Cristian S

Feb 16, 2021

It was more deeper and entertaining than I was expected. Has a few great tools to see and learn more about space and astronomy.

By Irfan R

Excellent! Exceeded my expectation. My heartfelt gratitude to Prof. Chris Impey for sharing his knowledge.

Thank you Professor!

By Tomás r v

Sep 16, 2019

Thank you!!!!!!.

Excellent course and teacher. It gave me an amazing knowlege of Astronomy. A lot of stuff I've ever Known.

By Saemi T A

Mar 4, 2017

I most certainly loved it! The professor leads you through every step and aspect of the Astronomy with charisma and exactitude.

By Tesla W

Jul 29, 2016

Great beginners astronomy class, instructor is very detailed and have plenty of videos, charts, animations, ect for extra help.

By Rajanish P

Jul 5, 2020

Fantastic course, really opens your mind to the Universe. A "MUST DO" course for anyone who is in love with the stars & space.

By Joey S

Sep 25, 2017

"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars make me dream." This course showed me deeper dreams. Thank you.

By David H

Mar 6, 2017

excellent program for starting in the world of astronomy... It was a great pleasure to experience Chris' work... it a must do

By Tristan T V

Oct 1, 2015

Though I dont have the resources for the certficate, this is a great course to continue or start your interest in astronomy.

By Gerry L

Aug 22, 2020

Excellent intro to the field. Pleasant presentation of course material with nice videos and easy to comprehend backup text.