Back to Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space by University of Arizona

This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about modern astronomy. We will help you get up to date on the most recent astronomical discoveries while also providing support at an introductory level for those who have no background in science....

WB
Dec 14, 2020

I really enjoyed working through the modules of this course. The material was interesting and enlightening. The self-paced format worked well for me and I will look for similar courses going forward.

SM
Jul 1, 2020

Amazing introductory course and covers wide variety of topics ranging from history, to astronomy to astrobiology. Really great of amateur astronomers and for anyone who is remotely interested in it.

451 - 475 of 920 Reviews for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

By Tarun K

Dec 16, 2017

Lecture is very nice but pictorial presentation are very less. That makes beginner to difficult to understand some points.

By Karina L

Jul 12, 2020

This course was perfect! Loved learning about my second passion in life - Astronomy. Highly recommend taking this course!

By Tsholofelo K

Sep 13, 2020

Its was an interesting course and a lot to learn about the universe. I am glad that i took this opportunity to learn it.

By Azazyro E L

Jun 27, 2020

Este es un curso muy interesante, ideal para quienes están interesados en la astronomía y quieren empezar en este campo.

By KALYANI L

An amazing course for those who want to know what Astronomy is and also for those who want to dive deep into Astronomy!

By fatemeh k

Nov 15, 2015

This course is a perfect course. Every title, video and exam is so great, in my opinion. I am learning many new things.

By Leonardo A

Sep 4, 2018

Complete information for to know the actual situation about Astronomy and good video resources for easy understanding.

By Kathrina B

Sep 25, 2020

I was gettin' entertained everytime I watch and study the videos of lessons and I learn a lot of new things every day

By Brittany A

Apr 9, 2020

This course was excellent. I have learned a lot and really enjoyed the latter topics about relativity and cosmology.

By Tori H

Sep 23, 2020

So far it is extremely well done commentary, information and thorough I even learned about the scientific process!!

By Christian D H S

Aug 13, 2020

Excellent course by Professor Chris Impey, I learned things I did not know about the cosmos, greetings from Mexico.

By Victoria H

Jun 15, 2020

Loved EVERY minute of this course, was so interesting and I just love learning about astronomy, it's so fascinating

By Shivika L

Jul 14, 2020

This course was really good it explained so many things which I was unfamiliar with. I really enjoyed this course!

By carlos m

Excellent topic, good explanations. Proffesor Impey masters the subjet and transfer knowledge in an excellent way.

By Alfie Y

Jul 18, 2020

This is a very informative course which facilitates a basic understanding right up to an in depth study of space.

By Frank H A 3

May 22, 2020

Prof. Impey s very good at delivering videos and he's very knowledgeable .... wish I was smart as he is!! LOL!!!

By Shashin V

Jul 15, 2020

The Best Course for real learners of astronomy.

This Course provides much much more than expected.

It's Fantastic.

By Patrick T

Jun 4, 2020

A great way to start for everyone interested in Astronomy. The lectures are easy to follow and very instructive.

By Mike A

Apr 13, 2020

Very well done course. I have no background in astronomy, but had no trouble understanding the course material.

By Madhurima C

Aug 16, 2020

If you are interested in exploring space and gather knowledge about it, then it's a great course to start with.

By Natalie J

Definitely a five star course, instructor could have written the book on how to teach online- really wonderful.

By Rami E

Sep 29, 2015

A really overwhelming quantity of information and an amazing presentation covering a wide spectrum of Astronomy

By Swati S

Jul 19, 2020

The overall course was excellent. There was a lot of information about things I never knew about space before.

By Otávio A G d L

Nov 28, 2017

Muito bom, estou muito feliz por estar aqui tendo acesso a esses conteúdos maravilhosos. Muito obrigado mesmo.

By Jose G

May 27, 2019

It is a great introductory astronomy course. I will recommended to any one wanting to start out in astronomy.