Back to Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space by University of Arizona

This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about modern astronomy. We will help you get up to date on the most recent astronomical discoveries while also providing support at an introductory level for those who have no background in science....

WB
Dec 14, 2020

I really enjoyed working through the modules of this course. The material was interesting and enlightening. The self-paced format worked well for me and I will look for similar courses going forward.

UA
Jun 26, 2019

Amazing introductory course and covers wide variety of topics ranging from history, to astronomy to astrobiology. Really great of amateur astronomers and for anyone who is remotely interested in it.

851 - 875 of 901 Reviews for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

By Puja P

Nov 2, 2020

I deducted a star just because it becomes lengthy when one thing is repeated in a series of videos. Overall the content of this course is awesome and gives a clear view of all the disciplines in Astronomy from physics to biology.

By ANTONIO R R

Nov 20, 2018

It is a very comprehensive course and the professor speaks a good English what make easier to follow the lessons. The materials used are quite good and I am enjoining it.

Have completed a survey about course under the name TITAN

By Ting Q

Sep 13, 2019

The course is really interesting. The space always fascinates me a lot, and I have obtained much knowledge about our solar system, the Milky way, and the universe. Ready for more advanced courses in this area:)

By Khokon C S

Aug 4, 2020

This Course is very much informative, but you have to keep in mind that the completion(certification) of this course might take huge time even months as there might not be any peer to review your assignment.

By Fabian G P

Apr 6, 2019

Excellent and complete course where i learnt a lot with passion. I met problems with some links, but in general is fantastic. I got more fascinating knowledge but more question to keep learning.

By Nikhil

Jun 30, 2020

This course need more polishing by some feasible experiments. Sometime we get wander from the crux. Overall topics and in-depth demonstration by Professor Chris Impey is quite mesmerizing.

By Josephine G

Aug 22, 2019

A good introduction to some of the more difficult aspects of astronomy and astrophysics for a person that wants a top level overview of string theory and the creation of the universe.

By Malladi R G K

Jul 6, 2020

The course is excellent and gives us an idea how astronomical studies are and how it is divided and organised. It is absolutely opt for who want to start their career in astronomy

By James W

Sep 10, 2019

A really good course to get an overview of the topic and the Professor is quite good too. This is an easy course to recommend, for interest or certificate.

By Phatanapong L

Jul 17, 2020

The course for beginner who want to know about basic in sciene and astronomy. You will understand the phenomena of our world, our galaxy and the universe.

By Wouter O

Nov 25, 2016

Good and clear explanations. At the end it became more difficult since filosophie was involved which for me opened my ey. Some 'slides' are old fashioned.

By Bhairav K

Jul 17, 2017

It was a very good experience and super experience to add p your knowledge, but I face a problems only while reviewing peers otherwise it is best.

By Sarah M

Oct 7, 2017

Sometimes the videos are poorly edited, and the semi relevant videos last for much too long, but I learned a lot and it's a reallly good course!

By Akhilesh

Jun 24, 2018

Loved the course, Dr. Chris Impey is perspicuous in his lectures. Wish I had taken coursera classes when I was a student when I had more time.

By Javier P

Jun 20, 2020

Great course! Full of excellent explanations from Dr. Impey. It leaves you with the anxiety to keep learning about this amazing science.

By Nicole s

Aug 25, 2019

Sometimes very repetitive, especially in the Teach Astronomy readings, but overall an interesting and informative course.

By Jorge F G

Dec 20, 2016

Very nice. Something to improve: mix quizes with videos and not all videos first and then the quizes

By Rao A A

Nov 8, 2015

Good course inviting the scientific thought process to evolve instead of believing the old stories.

By Marcela Y C

May 22, 2020

For someone that had never studied astronomy before this it was a little hard, but worth it.

By Alankar T

Jun 2, 2017

It was an amazing course. Learned a lot of things about space and time that i was unaware.

By Khan Z A

Excellent course but i think the lectures could be designed to be more interesting.

By Javier G D

Jul 6, 2020

Interesting course, well explained with videos to get fun and amazing music.

By Sanjay S

Sep 10, 2020

Provides much detailed information relating astronomy and its techniques

By Harshit A

Mar 31, 2019

ONE OF THE BEST WAYS TO LEARN ABOUT YOUR INTERESTS IN THIS ASTRONOMY.

By Aarushi D

Aug 23, 2020

A good course, however, it could have been a bit more engaging.