Back to Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space by University of Arizona

This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about modern astronomy. We will help you get up to date on the most recent astronomical discoveries while also providing support at an introductory level for those who have no background in science....

UA

Jun 27, 2019

Amazing introductory course and covers wide variety of topics ranging from history, to astronomy to astrobiology. Really great of amateur astronomers and for anyone who is remotely interested in it.

CR

I was delighted to take this excellent course, the level of detail was perfect, the content very complete, Chris Impey was brilliant in the way he presented and commented on all the aspects covered.

201 - 225 of 683 Reviews for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

By Shubham S G

May 02, 2020

Respected sir,Thank you so much for this auspicious and knowledgeable course .

This knowledge will definitely helped me to enhance my abilities while working in astronomy domain.I also wished to become aero Astro scientist.Thanks again

By Egor P

Jan 22, 2017

You can grasp the beauty of life and the world around only by getting deep knowledge in Astronomy. The course is great. English pronunciation of the teacher is nice. Tests are good, looking for peer assessments in the future sessions.

By Mohammed E

Jun 26, 2020

Absolutely amazing. Everything, from the course material to the presentation, was just wonderful in getting the contents to safely reach the knowledge gate of the students. Recommended to anyone interested in astronomy (obviously!).

By Bojan B

The most comprehensive astronomy course on the internet. Chris Impey is really the best mentor who on the simply way teaching us very complex science topics. I am really grateful to him since he has provided us amazing free content.

By Arya R K

Apr 21, 2020

This course was very helpful for me. It has covered a vast range of topics regarding astronomy. I learned a lot of new facts by doing this course. This course was indeed one of the best courses of astronomy I have done till date.

By Dicha R

Jul 12, 2020

Prof. Impey has made it easy for me to understand the basic Astronomy I highly recommend this course for anyone who interests in Astronomy. You don't need the prior experience or any scientific background to enjoy the course.

By Katherine B

Jun 07, 2020

The professor moves very fast, but is good at explaining complicated concepts and giving examples that are very helpful. In this format, it's easy to go back and review so the fact that he moves fast isn't really a problem.

By Yash T

May 12, 2020

The course is exceptionally good provides a large amount of information. Starting from beginning to a mixed-intermediate method and will be very helpful for enhancing your knowledge about the various concept in the universe.

By ADVAIT G K

Jun 19, 2020

Amazing course, it covers almost every aspect of astronomy. History, stars, exoplanets, etc.

Lovely course for astronomy enthusiasts. The assignments really make one do actual research and then think and wrote their answers.

By AADITYA U W

Jul 04, 2020

I've had amazing journey in learning much about astronomy. The course content was amazing, the teacher and mentor were very helpful and answered each and every query. There is much more to learn from the Discussion Forums.

By Therese K

Oct 27, 2018

Excellent introduction! Whils many of his topics are beyond the understanding of my untrained and unscientific brain, I was able to retain enough of the larger concepts to have a better grasp of the nature of the universe.

By Jimin L

Jul 18, 2020

Honestly one of the best courses out there. It is explained really well and overall a very enjoyable experience. Professor Impey is a great teacher and I'm thankful that I had this opportunity to take part in this course.

By Osamah B

Jul 12, 2020

Exhilarating course, interesting from the start till the very end. The material is split very logically and every week you delve deeper and deeper into space. An absolute recommendation for anyone interested in astronomy!

By Anthony Y

Aug 25, 2019

It was a very interesting course. Professor Impey is a wonderful lecturer with a great mind and an enthusiasm for his subject. It is just the right level for one who wants an introduction to astronomy with broad coverage.

By Juliette B

Jul 19, 2017

Very interesting class. At begining, I know nothing about Astronomy. I'm glad for have followed this class all overs these weeks, every week a new surprise about our infinite universe. I'll recommand it to all my friends.

By Andrew F

May 29, 2017

Loved it. Learnt so much my head hurts (in a good way)!!! I would recommend this course to anyone wanting to develop a greater understanding of our place amongst the stars and what goes on all around us in the universe.

By Adrian S

Feb 13, 2017

One of the best courses around. It's not a graduate course, and it does not teach you the secret of physics, but the compact, vivid presentation gives you a great overview of the field and of the exciting things to come.

By Budi S S P

Jun 19, 2020

The teaching team had been very helpful in handling every students questions in the discussion Thread. The YouTube Live QnA session also exciting! Salute for the "Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space" teaching team! :-)

By Azajul I N

Apr 09, 2020

This course is the Master of Astronomy. I'm highly recommending this course to those who are interested in knowing about outer space. This course is suitable for anyone regardless of age and educational qualification.

By Sakthivel K

Feb 16, 2020

This course is the second couresera course which completed. It is always nice to learn from people who do frontier work in the field they teach. I thank coursera for giving me this wonderful opportunity. Sakthivel

By Lucille G V P

Jun 14, 2020

This course widened my knowledge about Astronomy and related fields. Professor Impey was able to deliver the materials well, and was able to impart many knowledge to me. I will certainly enroll in his other courses.

By MACHAGIRI M

Jun 08, 2020

The professor Cris have done very good job to explore us in space and time

I love this course and iam fascinated from my childhood to learn about this subject

Thankyou University of Arizona and team Coursera ❤️❤️❤️ .

By Simon S S

Nov 13, 2015

By far one of the best courses I have taken on Coursera. The amount of material is astounding and of great quality through and through. I highly recommend this course. Be prepared to work for your diploma, however.

By Rithika S

Jun 25, 2020

this course was very helpful. Astronomy has always been one of the most interesting topics. There is so much about this universe that is unknown to mankind. this course has covered almost every topic in astronomy.

By samira

Nov 11, 2015

Although I was graduated from a faculty of science but the first lessons about evidence, uncertainty, imagination and hypothesis were COMPLETELY new for me,

So thanks a lot for all of you especialy Dr.Chris Impey