Back to Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space by University of Arizona

This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about modern astronomy. We will help you get up to date on the most recent astronomical discoveries while also providing support at an introductory level for those who have no background in science....

UA

Jun 27, 2019

Amazing introductory course and covers wide variety of topics ranging from history, to astronomy to astrobiology. Really great of amateur astronomers and for anyone who is remotely interested in it.

SJ

Jun 21, 2020

This course help me to learn many interesting thing. And sir was fabulous in teaching .And all material and stuff including videos and photos make learning very easy. Fully satisfied by the course

226 - 250 of 561 Reviews for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

By Vo C

Jan 23, 2018

The professor has been very inspritional with great humor. Although the course does not go deep in detail, it gives a comprehensive picture about the subject.

By Carl T

Jun 27, 2020

Greatly enjoyed this course and learned a lot. Feel like I have a good grounding in the basics of astronomy and the course updated my knowledge quite a bit.

By Maria A T G

It is a very interesting course, i learn a lot about the universe and i like that they show us real pictures of the space and of the research nasa has done

By Julie K H

Nov 13, 2015

I haven't quite finished the course yet, but so far it has been fascinating. Well done to the Coursera team and to Prof. Chris Impey, the course leader.

By Bob C

Sep 13, 2016

Wonderful course, after some time I will repeat.

Thank you very much Prof. Chris Impey, you have given me much insight.

We keep in touch, best regards, Bob

By Mel F

Aug 18, 2018

It was a bit long and maybe overstuffed, but it covers about every subject in modern day Astronomy form a layman's point of view. I enjoyed the course.

By Baqar A

Apr 30, 2020

Its the best course by the best professor of all , Chris a distinguished professor of Arizona , i would love to attend more of his courses in future

By 777guy

Mar 17, 2016

Many of the lectures were recorded years ago. But, the information is still great, and a little follow up research on the web will get you caught up.

By Nicolas A S

Aug 17, 2017

This course is very rich of video material, and follow up with quizzes and assignments. Really recommended if you want to start exploring astronomy.

By Houssam M M

Jan 16, 2017

Well-balanced in terms of content and very informative course; did an excellent job in formulating complex concepts into digestible form. Thank you.

By Alina K

Jun 20, 2020

One of the best courses I have ever taken! It was extremely informative for non-majors and Dr. Impey does an incredible job teaching it. Thank you!

By Carlos N

Jan 17, 2017

I enjoyed it a lot learning many subjects and topics about astronomy. It helps you get a wide view of astronomy science and learn the fundamentals.

By Shashank S P

Mar 17, 2020

The course is well designed to give understanding of space and time for interested fellows in Astronomy.

Mentor is superb and explains in detail.

By Vaibhav S

Sep 01, 2017

SIR CHRIS, IF I WOULD BECOME AN ASTRONOMER, ITS ALL WORK WILL GO TO YOU

YOU TOLD ME THE BASICS OF THE ASTRONOMY. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO MEET YOU.

By Mark S

Dec 21, 2015

Brilliant Course. Excellent balance of hard and easier topics. Well delivered by the staff and very interesting. More courses like this please.

By Seán F

Jun 24, 2020

A wonderful experience with a wonderful teacher. Would recommend to anyone with an interest and no knowledge of maths or physics is required.

By Bianca D

Nov 11, 2016

Very in-depth and interesting. Impey is a good lecturer and the videos provided are packed with information. I highly recommend this course.

By Rajeshwar R

May 08, 2020

Professor Impey has been exceptional throughout the course. The quality of his lectures and material is one of the finest I have ever seen.

By Ali K

Feb 26, 2017

Excellent course and content. Learned a lot about a field which I way always curious about, but knew very little about. Highly recommended.

By Imre M

Sep 25, 2015

I get here a lot of useful and interesting knowledge, and the professor explains everything very well, so that everybody can understand it.

By 杨汀

Sep 22, 2015

it provides me a lot new point of view knowledge , and it broads my eyes of view, and i appreciate the astonishing new ideas and concepts.

By Новосёлова Л

Jul 28, 2017

очень вдохновляющий и головокружительный курс! спасибо большое, это гимн Человечеству. все должны знать то, о чем рассказывает Крис Импи!

By Laura F

Jan 10, 2017

Really interesting and exactly at the right level for me!!!

Thanks to the teacher who is very clear and manages to communicate enthusiasm

By Joel B

Aug 30, 2015

I am only a few weeks into it, but those first few weeks have been absolutely fascinating. I'll come bac at the end with a final score.

By Arnav J

Sep 08, 2017

Brilliant course! I was in fact extremely disheartened when it ended. It was a great experience. A big thanks to professor Chris Impey.