Back to Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space by University of Arizona

This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about modern astronomy. We will help you get up to date on the most recent astronomical discoveries while also providing support at an introductory level for those who have no background in science....

AM
Mar 12, 2021

I really enjoyed working through the modules of this course. The material was interesting and enlightening. The self-paced format worked well for me and I will look for similar courses going forward.

WB
Dec 14, 2020

276 - 300 of 973 Reviews for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

By Amit K P

Oct 19, 2020

This course is so well planned and well taught by the faculty. I really liked through out the course and enjoyed every minute of the lecture. A whole new experience I had have. And highly recommend this course you will definitely enjoy it.

By Abhishek K C

Sep 13, 2020

this course is amazing .I gained a lot more confidence in my astrophysics and astrology which is my hobby as well as talent .the professor sir chis impey is amazing and tell deeply about the universe in avery easy and understandable manner

By Prompiriya P

Jul 4, 2020

Very fun introduction to Astronomy course. I like how the professor links external contents which are fun and compelling to the lecture videos. Also professors often have a Live Q&A sessions which is great for taking the knowledge further.

By Albert S

Oct 24, 2020

Excellent course. Great way to get up to speed on the current questions and areas of investigation in the field of astronomy today. I truly enjoyed the course [well except maybe the writing assignments... ;-) ] and highly recommend it.

By RICARDO P F

Jul 7, 2020

Um curso superinteressante para quem tem curiosidade, mas com muito conteúdo para quem quiser se aventurar nessa área. Foram 11 semanas de muito aprendizado e descobertas fantásticas sobre a origem de tudo o que conhecemos como Universo.

By José L V

Jul 6, 2020

In this course I learned some interest things about the space and astronomy I didn't know before I started the course. And something I knew, with course I could improve my knowledge about that, so I learn to much things with this course.

By Joseph G

Sep 7, 2020

Dr. Impey provides a stimulating overview of Astronomy in this course, replete with interesting historical facts at the start, and subsequently leading students through an exploration of astronomical objects, cosmology and astrobiology.

By Jessica M

Aug 4, 2020

Excellent course. Professor Impey is fantastic. I've completed both of his courses on Coursera and my only wish is that there were more! The "Galaxy Zoo" website is a takeaway from this course that I see myself using lots in the future.

By Paul R

Jun 12, 2019

If you are interested in the field of astronomy, Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space is a great introductory course. Professor Chris Impey did an awesome job with the videos, they were very informative and the textbook was well written.

By Luke j

Jun 27, 2020

Excellent Course. I want to take a more advanced course. I learned more than I expected and refreshed my current knowledge in astronomy. One of the best classes I have ever taken. The online structure is super easy to learn and retain!

By Venkat

Jul 19, 2020

It is a great course for both people who are new to astronomy and to people who already have some knowledge about it. Ir provides solid information in an engaging way, and I really enjoyed it! The live sessions were especially useful!

By Shubham G

May 2, 2020

Respected sir,Thank you so much for this auspicious and knowledgeable course .

This knowledge will definitely helped me to enhance my abilities while working in astronomy domain.I also wished to become aero Astro scientist.Thanks again

By Egor P

Jan 22, 2017

You can grasp the beauty of life and the world around only by getting deep knowledge in Astronomy. The course is great. English pronunciation of the teacher is nice. Tests are good, looking for peer assessments in the future sessions.

By Dibya R A

Oct 25, 2020

I was interested in astronomy but never had a chance to find good content about our universe. This course is able to provide dozens of dozens of information about the formation of the universe and the present state of the universe.

By Mohammed E

Sep 15, 2020

Absolutely amazing. Everything, from the course material to the presentation, was just wonderful in getting the contents to safely reach the knowledge gate of the students. Recommended to anyone interested in astronomy (obviously!).

By Bojan B

The most comprehensive astronomy course on the internet. Chris Impey is really the best mentor who on the simply way teaching us very complex science topics. I am really grateful to him since he has provided us amazing free content.

By Guillermo

Sep 22, 2020

Really great work to resume knowledge of Astronomy since it's origin, gives also a broad view of scientific thinking and method.

Chris Impey and his team really make an effort to teach very relevant concepts, 100% recommendable

By Arya R K

Apr 21, 2020

This course was very helpful for me. It has covered a vast range of topics regarding astronomy. I learned a lot of new facts by doing this course. This course was indeed one of the best courses of astronomy I have done till date.

By Julie A D

Aug 27, 2020

Thank you for the opportunity to learn from you! Though every information is overwhelming, I can't wait to look back and start learning again so I could effectively communicate Astronomy to the public. Thank you and clear skies!

By Dicha R

Jul 12, 2020

Prof. Impey has made it easy for me to understand the basic Astronomy I highly recommend this course for anyone who interests in Astronomy. You don't need the prior experience or any scientific background to enjoy the course.

By Katherine B

Jun 7, 2020

The professor moves very fast, but is good at explaining complicated concepts and giving examples that are very helpful. In this format, it's easy to go back and review so the fact that he moves fast isn't really a problem.

By Yash T

May 12, 2020

The course is exceptionally good provides a large amount of information. Starting from beginning to a mixed-intermediate method and will be very helpful for enhancing your knowledge about the various concept in the universe.

By ADVAIT G K

Jun 19, 2020

Amazing course, it covers almost every aspect of astronomy. History, stars, exoplanets, etc.

Lovely course for astronomy enthusiasts. The assignments really make one do actual research and then think and wrote their answers.

By Danny N

Oct 15, 2020

This was an awesome course for beginner astronomers and backyard astrophysicists. From the Big Bang to the present is featured elaborately in this course.Thank you everyone for making this course for astronomy enthusiasts.

By Therese K

Oct 27, 2018

Excellent introduction! Whils many of his topics are beyond the understanding of my untrained and unscientific brain, I was able to retain enough of the larger concepts to have a better grasp of the nature of the universe.