Back to Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space by University of Arizona

This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about modern astronomy. We will help you get up to date on the most recent astronomical discoveries while also providing support at an introductory level for those who have no background in science....

WB
Dec 14, 2020

I really enjoyed working through the modules of this course. The material was interesting and enlightening. The self-paced format worked well for me and I will look for similar courses going forward.

CR

I was delighted to take this excellent course, the level of detail was perfect, the content very complete, Chris Impey was brilliant in the way he presented and commented on all the aspects covered.

351 - 375 of 921 Reviews for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

By Zehra F

Aug 18, 2020

Its really for us to know atleast a bit about our universe. And i beleive this is the best course for any beginer who has even a little curiosity in outer space and astronomy

By Anastasia T

Nov 7, 2015

A very interesting course about the basic concepts of astronomy with lots of additional funny videos and slides. Thanks a lot to professor Impey and everybody who created it!

By Dylan T

Oct 3, 2015

This is a very thorough and informative introduction to the field of astronomy, and contains a lot of practical information that everyone interested in the night sky can use.

By Kwa J Q

Sep 18, 2020

Great course! Very insightful and interesting. Goes over everything from history to current theories. Forums are very active and live streams (for Q&A) are frequent. Thanks!

By Meghan D

Aug 12, 2020

Really enjoyed this course, wish we learnt more of this at school! Chris also hosts live sessions which are fantastic. Quirky music and TV show references, keeps things fun!

By JOHN Q

Jul 10, 2017

FANTASTIC COURSE. As an old retired physics major and dentist it was a great review of the current state of knowledge about the universe and astronomy. Wonderful Course!

By Chinmay M

Jun 15, 2020

This course covers almost everything you need to know about astronomy. Though it is informative, Prof. Chris Impey has covered every aspects of astronomy in very great way.

By Sharmili P

Apr 29, 2020

I always have passion for astronomy. So, This was very helpful. And I enjoyed learning Prof. Impey's lectures. Coursera gives you worthy knowledge and learning experience.

By Gabriela M V

Oct 20, 2015

´É lindo poder ter acesso a um conteúdo tão rico em conhecimento. Eu amo astronomia, é interessante estar no meu país e assistir à aulas de uma Universidade tão exemplar !

By DIPAL R

Sep 7, 2020

This is the best course I have ever completed in my life. I am extremely thankful to Prof. Chris Impey and his team for making such a wonderful course. It's just amazing.

By simona d r

Oct 15, 2017

Beautiful, gorgeous and fascinating, one of the best courses ever followed; rich in content and explained with elegant clarity. Thanks for making it available to anyone.

By jeff f

Mar 30, 2018

I really enjoyed this course the platform worked great.i found the professor to be great at explaining the subjects to be understood easier then I thought they would be

By Nicholas K

Jul 26, 2016

Great course! Presented in a way that is exciting and easy to follow. Perfect for those just begining in astronomy and a great refresher for those with more experience.

By Oliver M

Oct 9, 2020

This is an absolutely fantastic course that has given me a greater understanding of Astronomy and Chris Impey is a brilliant teacher that was a pleasure to listen to.

By Ana V

Feb 4, 2017

This has been a vastly enriching experience for me. Thanks to Prof. Impey, his team and Coursera for allowing knowledge and ideas to be expeirenced accross the world.

By Patricia B C

Aug 26, 2020

Me encantó el curso del Profesor Impey! Aprendí muchisimo de todas las videolecciones y lecturas.

Es un curso ameno y uno aprende con gusto todo.

Lo recomiendo mucho.

By SAURABH H

Jul 15, 2020

Apart of getting to know interesting things about the universe, I also learnt astronomical science in a little depth. Professor Impey indeed is an excellent teacher.

By Jefferson J B

Jun 11, 2020

Very interactive and comprehensive! Kudos to everyone! It is my biggest dream to work in NASA and this course just helped my get motivated to pursue my dream. Kudos!

By 임래영

Jul 18, 2020

Fascinating. Professor Impey delivers comprehensive yet detailed information regarding basic Astronomy. This course motivates me to study further about the subject.

By Gihan I

Aug 12, 2017

An excellent course produced by an excellent lecturer, Prof Chris Impey!

He covers the vast area of Astronomy in this comprehensive course, and he does it very well.

By Gwenolé B

Jan 23, 2017

An amazing course! Fascinating and engaging, well-documented and illustrated, with original activities, and a challenging subject matter. Don't hesitate to enroll!

By PRUTHVIK A

Sep 3, 2020

One of the best Astrophysics courses ever. Has given me the best knowledge of Astrophysics. I recommend this course to all astronomy and astrophysics enthusiasts.

By James A C

Aug 20, 2020

Very interesting course. Professor Impey made this course extremely well, enough work each week to keep me busy but not too much. This course has taught me a lot.

By MEGHA S

Jul 17, 2020

It is an amazing course with many interesting activities and assignments. It covers many prospects about the Universe. The lectures are very good and informative.

By midgic e

Aug 7, 2016

This is a great course that covers a lot of fascinating topics. Professor Impey does a great job presenting the material. Thanks a lot for the interesting course.