Back to Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space by University of Arizona

This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about modern astronomy. We will help you get up to date on the most recent astronomical discoveries while also providing support at an introductory level for those who have no background in science....

WB
Dec 14, 2020

I really enjoyed working through the modules of this course. The material was interesting and enlightening. The self-paced format worked well for me and I will look for similar courses going forward.

AM
Mar 12, 2021

401 - 425 of 955 Reviews for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

By Андрей М С

Jul 27, 2020

Interesting introduction with comprehensive textbook. Very impressive lector and writing assingment which can be used by astronomy teachers for their lessons.

By Vo C

Jan 23, 2018

The professor has been very inspritional with great humor. Although the course does not go deep in detail, it gives a comprehensive picture about the subject.

By Shine T

Mar 23, 2021

Amazing course. It re-kindled my spirit of learning after 10 yrs. The content, delivery and the supporting materials are well designed and very user friendly

By Disha H

Feb 5, 2021

I recommend this to any beginner who is really enthusiastic about the subject. It helps you find your field of interest in the vast subject of astrophysics.

By Daniel S

Jul 4, 2020

This is an incredibly comprehensive and valuable course. Prof. Impey is an incredible teacher and delivers the content in an attainable and logical fashion.

By Carl T

Jun 27, 2020

Greatly enjoyed this course and learned a lot. Feel like I have a good grounding in the basics of astronomy and the course updated my knowledge quite a bit.

By Robin R

Aug 29, 2020

Best starter course for newbie in Astronomy. The lectures are very informative and the course contents are really good. Thanks to Chris Impey and Coursera.

By Maria A T G

It is a very interesting course, i learn a lot about the universe and i like that they show us real pictures of the space and of the research nasa has done

By Julie K H

Nov 13, 2015

I haven't quite finished the course yet, but so far it has been fascinating. Well done to the Coursera team and to Prof. Chris Impey, the course leader.

By Kasuntha M

Nov 25, 2020

Great course to improve your overall knowledge on astronomy. I highly recommend this course. Thank you all for the immense support throughout the course.

By Joanna P

Jul 10, 2020

Excellent course, lots of first-class, professional material, videos, podcasts, and texts. Great interactions from Prof. Impey. I would highly recommend.

By Bob C

Sep 13, 2016

Wonderful course, after some time I will repeat.

Thank you very much Prof. Chris Impey, you have given me much insight.

We keep in touch, best regards, Bob

By Esra S M A

Jan 14, 2021

If you are thinking to enroll, then do it, I would recommend it for students, fresh grads and those who simply want to learn about astronomy as a hobby.

By Mel F

Aug 18, 2018

It was a bit long and maybe overstuffed, but it covers about every subject in modern day Astronomy form a layman's point of view. I enjoyed the course.

By Stefen F

Dec 6, 2020

Brilliant course. Lessons are very well conducted via a combination of text and video. It was a joy to participate in this course. Highly recommended!

By Nicolas H Z

Nov 1, 2020

The course is really great, you learn a lot of new stuff and the way proffesor Impey explain things is really great. It was a joy to watch this course

By Avani S k

Sep 20, 2020

its a best course for space and astronomy lovers and also those who are curious on space science.its pretty much good for those who love space science

By cesar a

Aug 18, 2020

Tons of information incluiding humor in astronomy!. Everything explained for people who for first time is interested in the topic. I had a great time!

By Samyak D S J

Aug 18, 2020

This course is amazing with much information and an excellent explanation of any topic. The videos shown makes it even more sufficient to understand.

By Baqar A

Apr 30, 2020

Its the best course by the best professor of all , Chris a distinguished professor of Arizona , i would love to attend more of his courses in future

By fly b

Mar 17, 2016

Many of the lectures were recorded years ago. But, the information is still great, and a little follow up research on the web will get you caught up.

By Nicolas A S

Aug 17, 2017

This course is very rich of video material, and follow up with quizzes and assignments. Really recommended if you want to start exploring astronomy.

By Houssam M M

Jan 16, 2017

Well-balanced in terms of content and very informative course; did an excellent job in formulating complex concepts into digestible form. Thank you.

By Alina K

Jun 19, 2020

One of the best courses I have ever taken! It was extremely informative for non-majors and Dr. Impey does an incredible job teaching it. Thank you!