Back to Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space by University of Arizona

This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about modern astronomy. We will help you get up to date on the most recent astronomical discoveries while also providing support at an introductory level for those who have no background in science....

AM
Mar 12, 2021

I really enjoyed working through the modules of this course. The material was interesting and enlightening. The self-paced format worked well for me and I will look for similar courses going forward.

WB
Dec 14, 2020

476 - 500 of 968 Reviews for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

By Tristan T V

Oct 1, 2015

Though I dont have the resources for the certficate, this is a great course to continue or start your interest in astronomy.

By Gerry L

Aug 22, 2020

Excellent intro to the field. Pleasant presentation of course material with nice videos and easy to comprehend backup text.

By Philip B

Mar 23, 2021

Brilliant course taught by a brilliant tutor

Would thoroughly recommend this course to anyone with an interest in Astronomy

By José L C

Aug 17, 2020

This course is very interesting. Thanks a lot to the instructors, especialy to Mr Impey. He express the ideas very clear.

By MARTIN L G C

Jul 12, 2020

It was a very intresting and exciting course. I have learned too much on it. Thanks to all people involved on this course!

By Tarun K

Dec 16, 2017

Lecture is very nice but pictorial presentation are very less. That makes beginner to difficult to understand some points.

By Karina L

Jul 12, 2020

This course was perfect! Loved learning about my second passion in life - Astronomy. Highly recommend taking this course!

By Tsholofelo K

Sep 13, 2020

Its was an interesting course and a lot to learn about the universe. I am glad that i took this opportunity to learn it.

By Azazyro E L

Jun 27, 2020

Este es un curso muy interesante, ideal para quienes están interesados en la astronomía y quieren empezar en este campo.

By KALYANI L

An amazing course for those who want to know what Astronomy is and also for those who want to dive deep into Astronomy!

By fatemeh k

Nov 15, 2015

This course is a perfect course. Every title, video and exam is so great, in my opinion. I am learning many new things.

By Leonardo A

Sep 4, 2018

Complete information for to know the actual situation about Astronomy and good video resources for easy understanding.

By Mateo F

Apr 12, 2021

Very complete, a high amount of information to learn every week, nicely distributed and well balanced weekly learning

By Kathrina B

Sep 25, 2020

I was gettin' entertained everytime I watch and study the videos of lessons and I learn a lot of new things every day

By Brittany A

Apr 9, 2020

This course was excellent. I have learned a lot and really enjoyed the latter topics about relativity and cosmology.

By Tori H

Sep 23, 2020

So far it is extremely well done commentary, information and thorough I even learned about the scientific process!!

By Christian D H S

Aug 13, 2020

Excellent course by Professor Chris Impey, I learned things I did not know about the cosmos, greetings from Mexico.

By Victoria H

Jun 15, 2020

Loved EVERY minute of this course, was so interesting and I just love learning about astronomy, it's so fascinating

By Shivika L

Jul 14, 2020

This course was really good it explained so many things which I was unfamiliar with. I really enjoyed this course!

By carlos m

Excellent topic, good explanations. Proffesor Impey masters the subjet and transfer knowledge in an excellent way.

By Alfie Y

Jul 18, 2020

This is a very informative course which facilitates a basic understanding right up to an in depth study of space.

By Frank H A 3

May 22, 2020

Prof. Impey s very good at delivering videos and he's very knowledgeable .... wish I was smart as he is!! LOL!!!

By Shashin V

Jul 15, 2020

The Best Course for real learners of astronomy.

This Course provides much much more than expected.

It's Fantastic.

By Patrick T

Jun 4, 2020

A great way to start for everyone interested in Astronomy. The lectures are easy to follow and very instructive.

By Mike A

Apr 13, 2020

Very well done course. I have no background in astronomy, but had no trouble understanding the course material.