Back to Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space by University of Arizona

This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about modern astronomy. We will help you get up to date on the most recent astronomical discoveries while also providing support at an introductory level for those who have no background in science....

WB
Dec 14, 2020

I really enjoyed working through the modules of this course. The material was interesting and enlightening. The self-paced format worked well for me and I will look for similar courses going forward.

AM
Mar 12, 2021

526 - 550 of 1,028 Reviews for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

By Vicky H

Jun 15, 2020

Loved EVERY minute of this course, was so interesting and I just love learning about astronomy, it's so fascinating

By Shivika L

Jul 14, 2020

This course was really good it explained so many things which I was unfamiliar with. I really enjoyed this course!

By carlos m

Excellent topic, good explanations. Proffesor Impey masters the subjet and transfer knowledge in an excellent way.

By Alfie Y

Jul 18, 2020

This is a very informative course which facilitates a basic understanding right up to an in depth study of space.

By Frank H A 3

May 22, 2020

Prof. Impey s very good at delivering videos and he's very knowledgeable .... wish I was smart as he is!! LOL!!!

By Shashin V

Jul 15, 2020

The Best Course for real learners of astronomy.

This Course provides much much more than expected.

It's Fantastic.

By Patrick T

Jun 4, 2020

A great way to start for everyone interested in Astronomy. The lectures are easy to follow and very instructive.

By Mike A

Apr 13, 2020

Very well done course. I have no background in astronomy, but had no trouble understanding the course material.

By Madhurima C

Aug 16, 2020

If you are interested in exploring space and gather knowledge about it, then it's a great course to start with.

By Natalie J

Definitely a five star course, instructor could have written the book on how to teach online- really wonderful.

By Rami E

Sep 29, 2015

A really overwhelming quantity of information and an amazing presentation covering a wide spectrum of Astronomy

By Swati S

Jul 19, 2020

The overall course was excellent. There was a lot of information about things I never knew about space before.

By Otávio A G d L

Nov 28, 2017

Muito bom, estou muito feliz por estar aqui tendo acesso a esses conteúdos maravilhosos. Muito obrigado mesmo.

By Jose G

May 27, 2019

It is a great introductory astronomy course. I will recommended to any one wanting to start out in astronomy.

By John W

Feb 22, 2018

This course was a fantastic insight in to the workings of the Galaxy and a brief explanation of life on earth

By Marcos C

Dec 3, 2017

Excellent, very complete. Complex themes explained in a fantastic clear and didactic way. Totally recommended

By Robert K

Oct 16, 2016

Brilliant course this was. Recommend to anyone who would like to know bit more about the Universe we live in.

By Michael E

Aug 23, 2021

Awesome online course - covers all I expected and then a hell of a lot more. Very thought provoking as well.

By Ignacio M S

Oct 12, 2020

I enjoyed a lot following the course. I consider that it has exactly the right level that I was looking for.

By Anuj W

Aug 10, 2020

First course I took....Simply amazing experience, Prof. Chris Impey taught very well and in simplified way.

By Iriz R

Jul 20, 2020

I learned so much from this course! The topics were perfectly ordered and you can quickly go with its flow.

By Remus-Andrei P

Aug 30, 2016

A good introductory course in astronomy that extends even to intermediate astronomy. I highly recommend it!

By Kannagee J

Aug 26, 2020

i want to be an astronomer. and i really loved this course. this is very beneficial and good for amateurs.

By Luis L

Jul 24, 2019

Amazing content, one of the most interesting courses ever! If you like Astronomy this is the right choice.

By Bogdan D

Apr 2, 2017

I enjoyed every minute of it because it satisfied my curiosity about learning more about what's out there!