Back to Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space by University of Arizona

This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about modern astronomy. We will help you get up to date on the most recent astronomical discoveries while also providing support at an introductory level for those who have no background in science....

AM
Mar 12, 2021

I really enjoyed working through the modules of this course. The material was interesting and enlightening. The self-paced format worked well for me and I will look for similar courses going forward.

WB
Dec 14, 2020

551 - 575 of 1,025 Reviews for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

By Beautiful L

May 23, 2021

I really enjoyed this class. Thanks to the professor, the class was easy to understand and fun to learn.

Nov 23, 2020

This was a very good, engaging course. I'm ready to hop on a space craft and get to know the galaxy now!

By Bas D

Jun 7, 2017

Great course for people interesting in what's going on in the universe, exoplanets and how things work.

By Häartmann L

Oct 12, 2016

Thank you very much! Excellent course, definitely one of the best astronomy courses I have done so far.

By Abhishek B

Aug 13, 2020

This is a really good course to learn and understand from the beginning to the current research areas.

By Claudia H P

Jul 30, 2020

Excellent course! During this quarantine, going over this material was truly the highlight of my days.

By James T

Apr 27, 2017

An excellent course full of fantastic information and videos. I would highly recommend this to anyone!

By Isha D

May 10, 2021

The course is really very interesting and useful. The instructor is also very good and knowledgeable.

By bikramjit r

Jul 17, 2020

My hobby gets a direction... Thanks a lot for this informative outstanding knowledgeable course... 🖤

By Ally B

Jun 21, 2020

Fantastic course! So engaging and fascinating. I learned an enormous amount. I was sad when it ended!

By riccardo b

Jun 3, 2020

Very interesting course! I loved every single unit. I wish there was a more advanced astronomy class.

By Prerna S

o

u

r

n

d space, would love to do more around such skills.

By Stacey Q

Apr 6, 2021

Enjoyed every minute of this, the live Q&A's were extremely engaging, highly recommended. Thank you!

By Rodrigo M I

Aug 16, 2020

Awesome course to get a better understanding of astronomy, night sky objects and the universe itself

By Naufal A

Apr 22, 2020

Good and easy to understand course so you can learn and know the Space field more deeply, Thank you.

By Shailendra K

Apr 17, 2020

A very good course and well structured. I would like to thank coursera team and specially the guide.

By Joaquin S

Dec 11, 2017

I learned many beautiful things about our universe in a very easy, interesting and entertaining way.

By RUBEN O R A

Dec 23, 2020

Me encantó el curso reforcé cosas básicas que sabía y más. Muy recomendado y el profesor, lo mejor.

By Uldis B

Jul 26, 2020

A very good an educational course taught by an amazing professor. I would recommend this to anyone!

By Aki N

Jul 20, 2020

The professor gave insightful explanations and examples to most difficult concepts in Astronomy. :)

By SHILPA H G

May 2, 2020

Excellent knowledge with all the images and current situation and found it very useful and helpful.

By Vishal A

Jun 14, 2020

Fabulous as usual. Thanks Dr. Impey for your tireless efforts in educating people round the world.

By Murala A N

Jul 28, 2020

This course has been the best I've done on Coursera so far. Dr. Chris Impey is a legend. Respect.

By Semih T

Jul 4, 2020

I enjoyed and learned a lot from this course. It has been really mind opening and so interesting.

By Freyja V d S

Nov 12, 2017

This course gives a broad view on the topic of astronomy without going into details or equations.