Back to Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space by University of Arizona

This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning more about modern astronomy. We will help you get up to date on the most recent astronomical discoveries while also providing support at an introductory level for those who have no background in science....

AM
Mar 12, 2021

I really enjoyed working through the modules of this course. The material was interesting and enlightening. The self-paced format worked well for me and I will look for similar courses going forward.

WB
Dec 14, 2020

1026 - 1038 of 1,038 Reviews for Astronomy: Exploring Time and Space

By Michael H

Lectures pretty dry and boring. No links provided to other sites or resources.

No reading list. No vocabulary or notes available to download other than lecture.

Totally lecture based. Boring.

By NAGA N R

Jan 4, 2021

the course will be more useful if the professor explains a topic deeply and repeating again and again and use some board to explain difficult things. This course is more like a podcast.

By Davin P S

Jan 3, 2021

Very thorough and challenging. I wish i knew a bit more about the mathematical formulas here and there, but things like that take time and are more so problematic ( fixable later on).

By SATWIK S

Sep 27, 2021

Course is excellent but I am not finding me suitable for the course. I am trying to unenroll from the course but not able to do so. Kindly Unenroll me from the course

By Carl W

Oct 8, 2021

It is difficult to navigate nthrought course. There is no outline. The musical interludes are entertaining but don't add anything useful

By adith p

Apr 5, 2019

Unnecessarily lengthy but overall a good introductory course into astronomy :)

By Nikhil P

Sep 23, 2020

Good content but it's a bit too easy.

By Raúl R

Jun 15, 2020

Too many writing assignments and calification by peers.

By Siddharth K

Jun 26, 2021

The coverage of night sky, which is the really practical part of astronomy was shoddy and uninspired. I learnt very little. Youtube videos by stargazers and astrophotographers did a much much better job. I am disappointed. Also, week 1 about science sounded very preachy, arrogant even. Humility is a nice attribute to have for science..

By Mohamed m E

Nov 14, 2020

I write financel aid and i can't purshase the certificate and i need it😓 then i succeed in the exam and i want certificate plz

By Gabriel A P

Sep 14, 2017

The mayor problem is "peer graded activities"...

By Ebru

Feb 27, 2021

kursu bitirdim fakat sertifika vermedi.

By Tanmay