Back to Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life by The University of Edinburgh

Learn about the origin and evolution of life and the search for life beyond the Earth....

VS
Sep 15, 2020

A great opportunity to learn a lot of things especially in terms of seeking the origin of life here on our planet Earth and beyond in the vast universe. Thank you for the knowledge and everything.

KG
Jul 24, 2020

151 - 175 of 606 Reviews for Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life

By Annesha K G

Sep 4, 2015

Very nice course. Specially the instructor is very helpful & knowledgeable person. I am very much grateful to The University of Edinburgh for providing this course.

By Santiago W F G

Nov 5, 2017

I am waiting for a continuation... Thank you for the opportunity of knowing a little bit of the issues and problematics regarding to the astrobiological studies.

By Andreina G

Mar 25, 2018

Amazing course. Lectures are interesting and fun. I learned a lot with this course, explanations are given in a very easy and dynamic way. Definitively 5 stars

By Michael R

Oct 8, 2015

Very good course. The instructer is clear in what he wants us to learn, and uses a great selection of visuel repressentations.

This course earns 5 stars indeed

By Steven H

Jul 14, 2016

I thought this was an excellent clear introduction with its succinct simple clear lecture format that was was easily complete in just under 2 hours each week

By Roman K

Jan 22, 2016

Very interesting and compact intro to astrobiology. Only meat, excellent way to start with Astrobiology. I want to thank prof. Charles Cockell for his work.

By Jasmine H

Sep 24, 2020

This is the most fascinating and exciting course! I learned so much and it opened a whole new world of interests for me academically as well as personally.

By Olefirova E V

Feb 21, 2018

This is a very fascinating, informative, comprehensive course! I am very pleased! thank you very much. you are doing an excellent job creating such courses

By Mallory K D

Jun 10, 2016

Took me years to finish this course... I am slow at my education and i loved how i could work at my own pace. So glad i stuck to it.

Thank you professor!

By Samangi A

Aug 7, 2015

This is a very good course and very useful for everyone who is interested in the Astrobiology field. Thank you very much COURSERA for adding this course.

By Khaled E

Jan 9, 2020

Very good introduction to the field of astrobiology and extraterrestrial life. I'm definitely more curious to know more and study more about this field!

By Evangelos G

Jul 22, 2019

A very interesting course. Almost perfect. The english subtitles need to be corrected at many parts but all in all it was a very good attempt.

By Ishit J

Aug 19, 2018

this course is really very nice and gives you the basic information about the term "LIFE". The work of Professor Charles is really nice and appreciable

By Laura M

Mar 14, 2017

This was a very informative and comprehensive introduction to the topic of Astrobiology. It was an enjoyable and challenging course to participate in.

By Akanksha D

Jul 5, 2020

This course was such an informative one especially for lovers of astrophysics like me. The content was so beautifully curated for this small course.

By Andrew K

Mar 8, 2021

This course was easy to digest and helped me pull together different scientific concepts to help me think about environments and life beyond Earth.

By Bhavik D

May 18, 2018

This was all that I hoped it to be! Please update this course since many new discoveries have been made and many missions have since been launched.

By Sudhanva D D

Mar 17, 2021

I loved this course so much. I always wanted to learn this course and finally I completed it and gained more knowledge about extraterrestrial life

By Judith S

Apr 12, 2020

I enjoyed that couse very much! Dr. Cockell is a wonderful teacher and his enthusiasm woke and increase my interest and passion for astrobiology!

By Héctor M C G

Aug 19, 2015

Thanks for sharing

Sincerely

Prof Héctor Manuel Castillo Gómez

Pd. I

do not know how send you $29 dollars for certify.

I dont have credit card

sorry

By noille s I

May 15, 2020

well done,. content was excellent. Instructor explained the information well. really liked the slides that were used and how they were used.

By David P

Apr 9, 2020

A really interesting topic and puts us humans in there place. Very well presented and one of the best courses I have completed.

Thanks you

David

By Sarah P

Jul 12, 2019

Very informational course on Astrobiology. The professor is easy to understand, and the topics are explained in a manner that is easy to grasp.

By ugo m

Nov 14, 2017

The course is a very nice introduction to astrobiology and provides an overview of the different aspects that compose the topic. recommended!

By sankalpa b

Oct 24, 2017

this is one of the excellent course I have done so far.

I want to study further more about Astrobiology. Please let me know where to contact.