Back to Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life by The University of Edinburgh

Learn about the origin and evolution of life and the search for life beyond the Earth....

VS
Sep 15, 2020

A great opportunity to learn a lot of things especially in terms of seeking the origin of life here on our planet Earth and beyond in the vast universe. Thank you for the knowledge and everything.

KG
Jul 24, 2020

151 - 175 of 559 Reviews for Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life

By Laura M

Mar 14, 2017

This was a very informative and comprehensive introduction to the topic of Astrobiology. It was an enjoyable and challenging course to participate in.

By Akanksha D

Jul 5, 2020

This course was such an informative one especially for lovers of astrophysics like me. The content was so beautifully curated for this small course.

By Bhavik D

May 18, 2018

This was all that I hoped it to be! Please update this course since many new discoveries have been made and many missions have since been launched.

By Judith S

Apr 12, 2020

I enjoyed that couse very much! Dr. Cockell is a wonderful teacher and his enthusiasm woke and increase my interest and passion for astrobiology!

By Héctor M C G

Aug 19, 2015

Thanks for sharing

Sincerely

Prof Héctor Manuel Castillo Gómez

Pd. I

do not know how send you $29 dollars for certify.

I dont have credit card

sorry

By noille s I

May 15, 2020

well done,. content was excellent. Instructor explained the information well. really liked the slides that were used and how they were used.

By David P

Apr 9, 2020

A really interesting topic and puts us humans in there place. Very well presented and one of the best courses I have completed.

Thanks you

David

By Sarah P

Jul 12, 2019

Very informational course on Astrobiology. The professor is easy to understand, and the topics are explained in a manner that is easy to grasp.

By molteni u

Nov 14, 2017

The course is a very nice introduction to astrobiology and provides an overview of the different aspects that compose the topic. recommended!

By sankalpa b

Oct 24, 2017

this is one of the excellent course I have done so far.

I want to study further more about Astrobiology. Please let me know where to contact.

By Kerstin T

Jun 21, 2019

Highly engaging and very well delivered, when compared to other courses. The quizzes are challenging, yet well prepared and easy to follow.

By Shannon c

Apr 24, 2019

excellent content and would highly recommend the course, tutor, university and coursera itself! Thank you for the amazing opportunity :)

By vale t

Aug 19, 2020

Excellent very informative course updated on the latest knowledge in astrobiology ... Thank you very much for sharing all this knowledge

By Christine H

Aug 16, 2015

Very informative and I learned a lot with this course. It was made very interesting and there was not a dull moment in the whole course.

By Jade F

May 14, 2020

Brilliant course, I cannot recommend it enough to anyone with an interest in space. It is very thorough and great for visual learners.

By Santiago T V

Jan 26, 2020

The structure of this course was excellent, the order of topics was apropiated for understand in a better way all about astrobiology.

By Крисанова О И

Apr 29, 2018

The course is full and cognitive. It expands ideas about the search for life on other planets. I strongly advise taking this course!

By Alex t B

Oct 22, 2016

I really enjoyed the course. Wish there was more. It is a facinating subject. The videos are very clear and very easy to listen to.

By Kasuni G

Aug 22, 2020

First, I'd like to thank Prof. Cockell and the team. I got a vast knowledge of the subject. The course was amazing and fascinating.

By Kinik M

Oct 16, 2015

Best course ever! Charles is the best of teachers. You´ll enjoy every single one of the lectures and will never want it to be over.

By Pablo A J A

Sep 29, 2020

It is a very didactic and complete course in the discipline it teaches, the readings are very pedagogical and interesting to learn

By Nayana V

Aug 2, 2020

Is an amzing course provided by University of Edinburgh. I highly recommend this course to whoever is interested in astrobiology.

By Sophia A

Nov 13, 2020

Very interesting! It had good, surface-level information for anyone wanting to take a relatively quick glance at a vast subject.

By Maxcel M S

Jan 25, 2020

This course has opened my mind for the possibility of extraterrestrial life and has vastly influenced my most recent decisions.

By Emil

Apr 9, 2020

It is a nice course for me. I chose it because. there was a translation of it in a European language. The topic is intriguing.