Back to Bacteria and Chronic Infections

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Bacteria and Chronic Infections by University of Copenhagen

This course will give you an introduction to bacteria and chronic infections. Leading experts in the field will make you familiar with the fundamental concepts of microbiology and bacteriology such as single cell bacteria, biofilm formation, and acute and chronic infections....

NM
Oct 30, 2016

I enjoyed this course very much and I certainly recommend it to that ones who are working in clinical fields like pharmacies and hospitals. Excellent teachers and topics as well as reading material.

KY
Aug 18, 2020

this was so overwhelming experience for me to study more about bacteria and chronic infection and i am so happy and grateful that I shall be using this knowledge gathered in my studies.\n\nthanks

101 - 125 of 349 Reviews for Bacteria and Chronic Infections

By Mariana M

Mar 14, 2016

Very good definitions about each topic, concise presentations, clear. Teachers with broad expertise on the subject.

By ram k s l

Mar 17, 2018

I like the course and increase my knowledge. Now I will take another interesting course. Many thanks. Bye for now.

By Leticia S d S

Jun 25, 2020

Excelentes conhecimentos adquiridos. Uma dose de atualização na área de infectologia. Obrigada pela oportunidade!

By Arva A

Sep 15, 2019

This complex course was insightful and informative. It has given me a new way to think of bacteria and biofilm.

By JUAN A B M

Nov 30, 2016

exellent material and great evaluation tools to asses that the course was well learned by the ones that took it.

By lina a

Mar 26, 2018

Very comprehensive and dynamic, it contains current state-of-the art information in Microbiology. Recommended

By Gunjan V B

Apr 30, 2020

Its very informative especially the behavior of bacteria in biofilms and their role in clinical anthologies.

By Munir M a h

May 12, 2020

I need my certificate in my email address please

I don't have money to pay it,

It's free way I can't get it?

By Anderson M

Aug 19, 2021

O curso é muito ruim, não vale a pena pagar por ele. Só fiz porque achei que era de graça. me arrependi

By Lauren E

Feb 8, 2017

Really enjoyed this excellent course. Stretched me and gave me a great basic understanding of biofilms.

Jan 16, 2016

This is the greatest course I ever had, and it also gave me a lot of inspiration with my dissertation .

By Fabienne H

Dec 11, 2019

Excellent course! Thank you for making it possible for us to learn more about bacteria and infections.

By Abhishek k

Jul 17, 2019

very good course, gives a perspective of chronic infection by the bacteria

and very helpfull...

thankyou

By BenjamÍn M A

Nov 15, 2018

conocimiento actualizado, conceptos profundos y comprensibles, motivación por la estructura del curso

By Sophie d G

Very informative! Didn't know anything about biofilms, but know I think I know quite a lot about it.

By Daniel R

Jun 26, 2021

Es un curso muy completo y claro acerca de los mecanismos asociados al crecimiento de los biofilms.

By Samitha s R

Jan 16, 2021

It was really helpful course , i got to learn lot about biolfilm and the infections caused by them.

By Fabian G H

Oct 19, 2020

Excellent course, very interesting and perfectly understandable without falling into the basics.

By Richard G

Mar 6, 2020

I learned a lot of things during this very interesting course. Thank's a lot for all the staff !

By Hilary A

Jul 23, 2016

Tough course for me but important and worthwhile. Thank you for offering this valuable material.

By Michelle M

Jan 22, 2016

I enjoyed this course. I found the quizzes hard, but persevered, and managed to pass with 84.5%

By Nicolás F R G

Jun 1, 2020

Excelente coverage of the topic, I absolutely enjoyed this course and I'd totally recommend it.

By Dr. A M

Apr 14, 2020

Excellent course for understanding and appreciating the role of biofilms in chronic infections.

By LUIS M

Oct 1, 2017

Muy buen curso. Interesantes revisiones y explicaciones sobre temas referentes a bacteriología.

By Chris

Apr 6, 2016

It is a very beneficial course,though it is quite difficult.I do learn a lot from this course.