Back to Bacteria and Chronic Infections

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Bacteria and Chronic Infections by University of Copenhagen

This course will give you an introduction to bacteria and chronic infections. Leading experts in the field will make you familiar with the fundamental concepts of microbiology and bacteriology such as single cell bacteria, biofilm formation, and acute and chronic infections....

AA
Oct 16, 2020

I came to learn such a new concept through this course that i was not expecting and this has given me a whole lot of ideas to work with my research work also. This course needs much appreciation.

KY
Aug 18, 2020

this was so overwhelming experience for me to study more about bacteria and chronic infection and i am so happy and grateful that I shall be using this knowledge gathered in my studies.\n\nthanks

51 - 75 of 311 Reviews for Bacteria and Chronic Infections

By Sheyla S

Nov 17, 2020

Es un curso muy interesante me ayudo a entender la dinámica d elas infecciones crónicas y cuales son diferentes variables a controlar .

Estoy interesada en obtener el certificado de este curso .

By Adelle B

Oct 1, 2016

This course was very insightful and interesting. The lectures was very good and I liked the recommended scientific articles that we could download and read for extra information. I would definitely recommend this course.

By Juan E R C

Sep 19, 2019

It cost me a bit of work because of the lenguage barrier but in the end I finish. it is not my speciality but I supports me some knowledge that I need develop.

Tanks!!!

Juan Enrique Ramirez Cespedes

Eletronic Engineer

By Adil M

Jul 7, 2019

It was awesome learned a lot about biofilm and chronic infection and also the teachers were highly qualified and were too motivative. Hope so to learn more by offering new courses.

Thanks

Regards Adil Muhammad Afridi

By Shashi J

Oct 17, 2016

It proved invaluable to me as it clarified my concepts relating to infections, especially those which occur with change of season in India and their treatment protocols advised in ancient Ayurvedic text.

By Adriana M B

Jan 27, 2016

Excellent introductory course on Chronic infections and biofilms. New information well dispayed and well explained. I hope University of Copenhagen may lunch more courses like this.

By Natalia M

Oct 31, 2016

I enjoyed this course very much and I certainly recommend it to that ones who are working in clinical fields like pharmacies and hospitals. Excellent teachers and topics as well as reading material.

By Mariana N L K

Nov 14, 2020

This course is excellent. The material is complete and give us detailed information about biofilms in infections. It is for sure a "must do" course if you are in the area or have interest in it.

By Castro H G

Aug 10, 2020

Muy buen curso, está muy bien entrelazado con los artículos que se presentan al final del módulo. Los exámenes pueden ser un poco difíciles pero son muy relacionados a los vídeos. Excelente!

By William R B

Aug 11, 2020

Consegui aprender muitas coisas novas que sem dúvida agregaram no meu conhecimento, mesmo eu não sendo da área da saúde, muitas das informações são importantes para a área da biologia.

By Ashraf A

Oct 23, 2020

It was an awesome experience learning on this platform with eminent scientists from such a highly prestigious institution. Thanks, Coursera for providing this platform of learning.

By V S M

Jun 12, 2020

it was a good experience gaining information in this way especially during this pandemic,and we are grateful to all the lecturers for explaining the theory in an amazing way .

By Luis R M

Oct 30, 2016

Great course, very complete and funtional. Help me to understand some things that i dont have clear about biofilms and infetions. I will do more course with this university.

By Daniela B S O

Jul 28, 2019

I really enjoyed being in this course, the material is really good for understanding the subject and this complicated theme, excellent teachers and excellent explications.

By Thomas P T C

Apr 17, 2016

A very enjoyable course. Both timely and informative. Many thanks to Professor Bjarnsholt and his colleagues for putting it together. Keep up the excellent work.

By Minerva C F

Aug 26, 2018

I have learnt about bacteria and how it affects to human body, moreover the teaching is good by means of videos, images and real cases. Totally recommended!!

By Alem C C

May 8, 2016

This is one of the best materials about bacteria and infections, very consistent and interesting. Im a medicine student and this course has helped me a lot.

By Dr T B

May 7, 2020

Very informative, well structured course.

I wish i could gave done this course in my life, i may have been a pathologist instead of Public Health Specialest

By Salman K

Sep 27, 2020

interesting. in the i have learnt how bacteria are resistant to antibiotic in biofilms, how to sample and get knowledge about different chronic infections

By Zeel C

Each and every aspect regarding Chronic infections caused by certain bacteria, mechanisms, etc. is explained in extremely detailed manner. Thank You UCPH.

By Nina J B

Dec 12, 2018

Very interesting course. I picked up quite a few odd bits that I didn't get in any of my microbiology courses. I enjoyed it! Thanks for all your work.

By Luis A D V

Nov 29, 2020

Excellent course, excellent teachers. The material, the explanation. Completely amazing. Thanks so much University of Copenhagen for this course!!!!!!!

By Helen B

Apr 9, 2016

Great course providing a thorough introduction to bacteria, biofilm, and chronic infections. Interesting lectures - relevant to our daily lives!

By Ana V U B

Apr 10, 2017

O curso é muito completo. Eu aprendi muito sobre bactérias e infecções. Os professores são ótimos. Foi uma ótima experiência. Obrigada a todos!

By Asdren Z

May 30, 2017

Learned new things related to biofilm fornation and bacteria. Very good course. Highly recommend to anyone interested in love with bacteria.