Back to Bacteria and Chronic Infections

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Bacteria and Chronic Infections by University of Copenhagen

This course will give you an introduction to bacteria and chronic infections. Leading experts in the field will make you familiar with the fundamental concepts of microbiology and bacteriology such as single cell bacteria, biofilm formation, and acute and chronic infections....

NM
Oct 30, 2016

I enjoyed this course very much and I certainly recommend it to that ones who are working in clinical fields like pharmacies and hospitals. Excellent teachers and topics as well as reading material.

KY
Aug 18, 2020

this was so overwhelming experience for me to study more about bacteria and chronic infection and i am so happy and grateful that I shall be using this knowledge gathered in my studies.\n\nthanks

51 - 75 of 335 Reviews for Bacteria and Chronic Infections

By Gabriel C

Congratulations to everyone involved in this course. It is really a complex subject that is constantly changing, but they managed to bring the content in a clear and objective way. Thank you for the opportunity to learn from you!

By Atanas M S

Aug 10, 2020

It was an exciting and interesting course for me. The lecturers are exceptional professionals.

Through this course, I was able to learn all about chronic infections.

Congratulations to the whole team for the wonderful course!

By MELISSA M R V

Feb 24, 2021

GRACIAS POR LA OPORTUNIDAD QUE ME DIERON DE APRENDER SOBRE ESTE TEMA, FUE MUY INTERESANTE, ESPERO PUEDAN CONTINUAR SUS INVESTIGACIONES Y LOGRAR MAS INFORMACIÓN TAN VALIOSA COMO LA QUE ME HAN ENSEÑADO.

QUE DIOS LOS BENDIGA.

By Wagner L M d O

Sep 5, 2016

Perfect!!! So, I had high expectations when I started the course and all were overcome. I recommend the course to all who wish to start some work, however slight, with biofilms. I congratulate the entire team of teachers.

By Sheyla S

Dec 2, 2020

Es un curso muy interesante me ayudo a entender la dinámica d elas infecciones crónicas y cuales son diferentes variables a controlar .

Estoy interesada en obtener el certificado de este curso .

By Adelle B

Oct 1, 2016

This course was very insightful and interesting. The lectures was very good and I liked the recommended scientific articles that we could download and read for extra information. I would definitely recommend this course.

By Juan E R C

Sep 19, 2019

It cost me a bit of work because of the lenguage barrier but in the end I finish. it is not my speciality but I supports me some knowledge that I need develop.

Tanks!!!

Juan Enrique Ramirez Cespedes

Eletronic Engineer

By Adil M

Jul 7, 2019

It was awesome learned a lot about biofilm and chronic infection and also the teachers were highly qualified and were too motivative. Hope so to learn more by offering new courses.

Thanks

Regards Adil Muhammad Afridi

By Nelson D G C

Jan 24, 2021

It is an amazing course. The best professors and a great methodology helped me a lot in the understanding of the physiology and pathology of the chronic infections. Very informative and not borig at all.

By Shashi J

Oct 17, 2016

It proved invaluable to me as it clarified my concepts relating to infections, especially those which occur with change of season in India and their treatment protocols advised in ancient Ayurvedic text.

By María C C G

Mar 7, 2021

A very useful course. It is very well explained, starting from the very bottom how to cells are classified. Readings are very interesting and so all pictures during the lecture. I highly recommend it.

By Adriana M B

Jan 27, 2016

Excellent introductory course on Chronic infections and biofilms. New information well dispayed and well explained. I hope University of Copenhagen may lunch more courses like this.

By Natalia M

Oct 31, 2016

By Mariana N L K

Nov 14, 2020

This course is excellent. The material is complete and give us detailed information about biofilms in infections. It is for sure a "must do" course if you are in the area or have interest in it.

By Castro H G

Aug 10, 2020

Muy buen curso, está muy bien entrelazado con los artículos que se presentan al final del módulo. Los exámenes pueden ser un poco difíciles pero son muy relacionados a los vídeos. Excelente!

By William R B

Aug 11, 2020

Consegui aprender muitas coisas novas que sem dúvida agregaram no meu conhecimento, mesmo eu não sendo da área da saúde, muitas das informações são importantes para a área da biologia.

By Ashraf A

Oct 23, 2020

It was an awesome experience learning on this platform with eminent scientists from such a highly prestigious institution. Thanks, Coursera for providing this platform of learning.

By V S M

Jun 12, 2020

it was a good experience gaining information in this way especially during this pandemic,and we are grateful to all the lecturers for explaining the theory in an amazing way .

By ANASTASIOS K

Feb 8, 2021

Very interesting, useful and informative course. Well organized and definitely you will learn useful things, that will help you understand better the world of microorganisms.

By Luis R M

Oct 30, 2016

Great course, very complete and funtional. Help me to understand some things that i dont have clear about biofilms and infetions. I will do more course with this university.

By Daniela B S O

Jul 28, 2019

I really enjoyed being in this course, the material is really good for understanding the subject and this complicated theme, excellent teachers and excellent explications.

By Thomas P T C

Apr 17, 2016

A very enjoyable course. Both timely and informative. Many thanks to Professor Bjarnsholt and his colleagues for putting it together. Keep up the excellent work.

By Minerva C F

Aug 26, 2018

I have learnt about bacteria and how it affects to human body, moreover the teaching is good by means of videos, images and real cases. Totally recommended!!

By Alem C C

May 8, 2016

This is one of the best materials about bacteria and infections, very consistent and interesting. Im a medicine student and this course has helped me a lot.

By Dr T B

May 7, 2020

Very informative, well structured course.

I wish i could gave done this course in my life, i may have been a pathologist instead of Public Health Specialest