Back to Bacteria and Chronic Infections

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Bacteria and Chronic Infections by University of Copenhagen

This course will give you an introduction to bacteria and chronic infections. Leading experts in the field will make you familiar with the fundamental concepts of microbiology and bacteriology such as single cell bacteria, biofilm formation, and acute and chronic infections....

NM
Oct 30, 2016

I enjoyed this course very much and I certainly recommend it to that ones who are working in clinical fields like pharmacies and hospitals. Excellent teachers and topics as well as reading material.

KY
Aug 18, 2020

this was so overwhelming experience for me to study more about bacteria and chronic infection and i am so happy and grateful that I shall be using this knowledge gathered in my studies.\n\nthanks

76 - 100 of 342 Reviews for Bacteria and Chronic Infections

By Alem C C

May 8, 2016

This is one of the best materials about bacteria and infections, very consistent and interesting. Im a medicine student and this course has helped me a lot.

By Dr T B

May 7, 2020

Very informative, well structured course.

I wish i could gave done this course in my life, i may have been a pathologist instead of Public Health Specialest

By Salman K

Sep 27, 2020

interesting. in the i have learnt how bacteria are resistant to antibiotic in biofilms, how to sample and get knowledge about different chronic infections

By Zeel C

Each and every aspect regarding Chronic infections caused by certain bacteria, mechanisms, etc. is explained in extremely detailed manner. Thank You UCPH.

By Nina J B

Dec 12, 2018

Very interesting course. I picked up quite a few odd bits that I didn't get in any of my microbiology courses. I enjoyed it! Thanks for all your work.

By Luis D

Nov 29, 2020

Excellent course, excellent teachers. The material, the explanation. Completely amazing. Thanks so much University of Copenhagen for this course!!!!!!!

By Helen B

Apr 9, 2016

Great course providing a thorough introduction to bacteria, biofilm, and chronic infections. Interesting lectures - relevant to our daily lives!

By Ana V U B

Apr 10, 2017

O curso é muito completo. Eu aprendi muito sobre bactérias e infecções. Os professores são ótimos. Foi uma ótima experiência. Obrigada a todos!

By Asdren Z

May 30, 2017

Learned new things related to biofilm fornation and bacteria. Very good course. Highly recommend to anyone interested in love with bacteria.

By Kevin J M O

Sep 2, 2020

Es un excelente curso, te recuerda muchas cosas sobre las bacterias y la utilidad de diagnosticar infecciones bacterianas a tiempo. Gracias

By Jorge A P B

Aug 6, 2020

I really enjoyed the course and learned a lot more about chronic infections and bacteria in general. I definitely recommend the course.

By Rodrigo d S M

Jul 26, 2019

An amazing and wonderful approach to the subject. I've never had studied these themes on the college under this perspective. Fantastic!

By Clarence S

Jun 8, 2020

I had the best experience something I didn't expect, and was able to complete the course smoothly with high understanding.

Am grateful.

By Mashitha N

Jan 26, 2021

Im a microbiology student ,this course helped me to learn more on organisms, teaching was excellent

By Miranda R

May 30, 2017

Very interesting course, specially enlighting on a topic that is just starting to really take importance in Clinical Medicine.

By 호준 나

Jun 20, 2017

thank you for teaching me. i really appreciate for learning this topic. now almost of them I understand and that is so funny!

By Francis N A B

Nov 6, 2020

very informative it will help me to understand more about bacterial infections and other diseases cause by microorganism

By Mark

Jan 29, 2017

Excellent course; the presenters' English is a little difficult to understand at times but nothing too incomprehensible.

By Victor A

Sep 16, 2020

I must say that this was an interesting course and many thanks to the professors for handling this course effectively!

By Allan G

Jan 18, 2016

Brilliant course, with some veery interesting knowledgge on biofilm and their roles in chronic/recurrent infections.

By nour j

Aug 2, 2020

A very beneficial and resourceful course and a great place to start exploring the field of bacteria and infections.

By Farwa T

Jul 9, 2020

All professors brilliantly described and explained all topics of this course and cleared my all uncleared concepts.

By mmasso M

Mar 14, 2016

Very good definitions about each topic, concise presentations, clear. Teachers with broad expertise on the subject.

By ram k s l

Mar 17, 2018

I like the course and increase my knowledge. Now I will take another interesting course. Many thanks. Bye for now.

By Leticia S d S

Jun 25, 2020

Excelentes conhecimentos adquiridos. Uma dose de atualização na área de infectologia. Obrigada pela oportunidade!