Back to Digital Transformation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Transformation by BCG

Digital transformation is a hot topic--but what exactly is it and what does it mean for companies? In this course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, and led by top-ranked Darden faculty and Boston Consulting Group global management experts, we talk about digital transformation in two ways. First we discuss the pace of change and the imperative it creates for businesses. Next we provide the context for this transformation and what it takes to win in the digital age. Then we walk through BCG's proprietary framework, which helps you identify key areas to digitize, including strategy, core processes, and technology. By the end of this course, you'll be able to: --describe the underlying economics of innovation, technology, and market disruptions --weigh the pros and cons of current digital technologies driving advancement --utilize BCG's digital transformation framework as a "how-to" for digitizing your organization...

GS
Nov 11, 2019

The course gives good examples and is useful for the own Company. I could understand much better why several decision were taken. Amane should very detailed and easy tounderstand (even for foreigners)

LD
Feb 14, 2021

One of the most detailed courses I've studied here in Coursera. I never thought that Digital Transformation would be that broad encompassing multiple fields from Business Strategy to Design Thinking.

476 - 500 of 1,356 Reviews for Digital Transformation

By Nagesh N M

Jul 25, 2018

Really nice course which sets up the basics for digital transformation, I would recommend this course for business managers

By Esraa R

Aug 23, 2020

We need to minimize talking and example should be a live in video show like a competitors roleplays modules

By CARLOS P

Jul 6, 2020

Un curso muy preciso y completo, con referencia a herramientas practicas útiles y de comprobada aplicación. Muchas Gracias

By Ali R M

Jun 1, 2020

Excellent course to begin one's digital transformation journey. BCG's framework is amazing, very simple yet comprehensive!

By Juan C S

Mar 23, 2020

Very good course for people who need the basics of digital transformation and need/want to make a change in their business

By Roger M

Feb 17, 2020

Very complete and comprehensive introduction to Digital Transformation. Clear concepts, good examples, great explanations.

By Luis D M V

Nov 26, 2019

I learned how to make an specific assesment of my company and how to take digital transformation wave in a succesfully way

By Saniye L

Jan 3, 2019

Der Kurs war sehr gut aufbereitet. Praxis nah mit vielen Beispielen. Ich würde diese Kurs auf jeden Fall weiter empfehlen.

By Mihir D

Apr 8, 2018

Great course with comprehensive discussions. It would be even better if they summarized Key Takeaways of Expert Interviews

By Ivan A O

Jul 1, 2020

Been a CTO, this course for me was a continuos flow of business strategy and comprehension of the actual and future world

By Zahra G

Jan 5, 2020

I learned a lot of new stuff. It has both theoretical and practical information. Highly recommended. Thank you very much.

By Vanessa D L

Nov 17, 2020

Thank you to all the Instructors and guests. I've learned a lot about the Digital Transformation. More power to you all.

By richelle b

Oct 19, 2019

I love this course. very informative and I'm so excited to apply what I have learned to our company. Thank you very much

By Albert D

Nov 25, 2018

The best course on digital transformation that I have had the good fortune to experience. Current, complete, motivating.

By Juan B

Jul 12, 2020

I loved the course. Although, I didn't like that much the interviews, I'm more focused on a real-case approach. Thanks!

By Adriana B

Apr 24, 2020

I really loved this course. It is a very new knowledge for me and now i am getting very passionate about it. Thank you!

By Stefan R

Apr 18, 2020

Excellent overview about Digital Transformation with very profound framework, which can be used in practice right away

By Patrick S

Jan 27, 2020

Achieved the goal of giving me a thorough introduction to the theory behind and implication of digital transformation.

By Vinitt J

Nov 8, 2019

Till now this is the best course I attended Very insightful and informative. Lot of differnt approaches on innovation

By oscar

Apr 29, 2019

Gran curso, fuertes bases para comprender realmente ¿qué es la Transformación digital? y ¿Cómo llevarla a la práctica?

By Brenda B

May 17, 2021

High-profile knowledge. All explanations were very professional and examples were perfect to learn about every topic.

By Dinesh S

Jun 15, 2020

material was good, teaching / mentoring was technical but with simple language . content is very specific to subject.

By Rajesh J

Mar 27, 2020

Use of Real business world examples was very helpful in conveying the various concepts of the Digital Transformation

By Zaid A

Oct 22, 2019

Excellent information provided from top instructors. Loved the real life examples given for each part of the course.

By Максим К

Mar 16, 2021

Very structured and clear explanation of DT influence on Bussines, I got a lot of insights and new idea for my work