Back to Digital Transformation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Transformation by University of Virginia

Digital transformation is a hot topic--but what exactly is it and what does it mean for companies? In this course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, and led by top-ranked Darden faculty and Boston Consulting Group global management experts, we talk about digital transformation in two ways. First we discuss the pace of change and the imperative it creates for businesses. Next we provide the context for this transformation and what it takes to win in the digital age. Then we walk through BCG's proprietary framework, which helps you identify key areas to digitize, including strategy, core processes, and technology. By the end of this course, you'll be able to: --describe the underlying economics of innovation, technology, and market disruptions --weigh the pros and cons of current digital technologies driving advancement --utilize BCG's digital transformation framework as a "how-to" for digitizing your organization...

GS
Nov 11, 2019

The course gives good examples and is useful for the own Company. I could understand much better why several decision were taken. Amane should very detailed and easy tounderstand (even for foreigners)

LD
Feb 14, 2021

One of the most detailed courses I've studied here in Coursera. I never thought that Digital Transformation would be that broad encompassing multiple fields from Business Strategy to Design Thinking.

1426 - 1448 of 1,448 Reviews for Digital Transformation

By Estacio G d S

Oct 23, 2019

Course is good but I think it contains more theory than I like. I was looking for a more practical view on digital transformation.

By Suhail K

Aug 26, 2021

Information is not clear and you have to analysis the content to get what you want to understand.

By Neeraj C

Jun 18, 2021

Sessions from couple of the presenters were not quite comprehensive also with some diction issues

By Guido S

Apr 10, 2021

Content is a little bit outdated and at some point it starts getting really boring to many videos

Jan 5, 2021

Test and comments on test not helpful, had difficulties! Did not have so much fun with the tests.

By Pawel F

Dec 20, 2019

well structured and nicely presented, but doesn't really go into depth and seems a bit dated.

By Patricia O

Aug 3, 2020

It needs a refresh to reflect the last 4 year progress and the future outlook beyond 2021

By Bhaskar D

Aug 2, 2020

Interesting content but need updating with current data in 2020

By Richard C

Mar 25, 2018

Good introductory content overall.

By Rodrigo A A

Dec 25, 2020

Good general knowledge on DT

By FAHED A S A A

Oct 26, 2021

​Good

By Sarah N

Apr 24, 2021

This course made learning feel like a chore for me and not like fun. I expected more examples and less BCG input.

By Carlos I B O

Apr 20, 2020

Realmente dan mucha vuelta , no son contundentes , basicamente siento que me dicen que el agua moja... :(

By Manish T

Jun 23, 2018

A theoretical course with generic information about different technologies.

By Ngữ Q T

Nov 6, 2020

The graded quizzes have bad wording. I hardly read and understand it.

By ELIAS G N

Apr 23, 2021

The course is old - need to renew the material - I dont recommend

By Alejandro C

Jun 29, 2019

So far, none of the content is unique or engaging.

By MARIE Z

Jul 21, 2021

I​ find this extremely dull, and not very helpful

By Christoph

Apr 9, 2020

In my opinion, no longer state of the art

By Beatriz R

Apr 20, 2020

Very basic content

By jordan

Jul 1, 2019

Really repetitive, the videos did not have to be as long as they were.

By Mevluet P

Jun 28, 2020

The questions were strange...

By Pritam B