Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK
Dec 14, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR
Feb 24, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

226 - 250 of 501 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Casey W

Jan 15, 2018

that last week was tough. All in all i enjoyed the course a lot and feel like i learned a lot

By Chong T S

May 2, 2020

It was an excellent course. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in veterinary science.

By Claire F

Sep 11, 2020

Helped me learn more about what being a vet entails while I'm thinking about a career change

By Vale

Jun 19, 2020

Me pareció un curso súper completo para ser de un nivel básico y la verdad me gustó bastante

By Eileen R

Aug 20, 2017

Great course! Would have loved to go even more in detail. The anatomy part was my favorite!

By Alexandra

Aug 11, 2020

Amazing! This course has more than I expected, Thank you coursera and Edinburgh University

By Jemima A

Oct 21, 2017

Amazing!!! have learnt so much about veterinary science and about the course in Edinburgh.

By Francisca S

Aug 14, 2021

Such a good course! It really helped me to understand what goes into being a veternarian.

By Maisie S

Dec 31, 2020

Really interesting and it helps me apply lots of knowledge to my work experience for uni!

By Caitlin G

Aug 13, 2017

Really informative. Great introduction for me as I plan to apply to veterinary this year.

By Issy J

Jul 18, 2021

V​ery informtive and a good insite into what the veterinary medicine course will entail.

By Benignus C K G

Sep 21, 2019

Amazing materials that are not only insightful to beginners but also easy to understand.

By Lauren M

Nov 8, 2015

I learned a lot and I think I would love to do this as a carrer and go to school for it.

By Natalia E

Jul 1, 2020

Fascinating course, I highly recommend it for those interested in attending Vet School.

By Naomi C

Apr 28, 2020

Very good, I learned a lot of stuff. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys biology.

By Noah M

Sep 26, 2021

Amazing course! I learnt so much about the subject, although I am sad that it is over!

By The F P

Nov 20, 2020

Very educational, a good challenge, and a phenomenal jumpstart to a veterinary career.

By Joanna F

Dec 8, 2020

Very helpful for anyone who has the desire to be in the field of veterinary medicine.

By Ruth J

Oct 10, 2020

loved every minute of it and learnt new stuff that will help me in my every day life.

By Poppy H

Aug 10, 2020

Really enjoyed it, made me want to continue learning about the veterinary profession.

By Adalberto P P

Sep 25, 2019

Les recomendaría traducir los subtítulos a español, sin embargo es un excelente curso

By Joseph L

Dec 13, 2017

Excellent course! I enjoy exploring and learning vet stuff by simple but intense way.

By Susheth N G R

Aug 26, 2020

Excelente curso muy detallado a las bases de la veterinaria, Estudiante desde PANAMA

By 世傑 詹

Sep 10, 2016

An amazingly great course, I can obviously see the anthusiastic of those professors!

By Monse R

Jul 7, 2020

It gave me the bases I need to know what I could learn in the vet world. Thank you!