Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK
Dec 14, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR
Feb 24, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

226 - 250 of 451 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Poppy H

Aug 10, 2020

Really enjoyed it, made me want to continue learning about the veterinary profession.

By Adalberto P P

Sep 25, 2019

Les recomendaría traducir los subtítulos a español, sin embargo es un excelente curso

By Joseph L

Dec 12, 2017

Excellent course! I enjoy exploring and learning vet stuff by simple but intense way.

By Susheth N G R

Aug 26, 2020

Excelente curso muy detallado a las bases de la veterinaria, Estudiante desde PANAMA

By 世傑 詹

Sep 10, 2016

An amazingly great course, I can obviously see the anthusiastic of those professors!

By Monserrat R

Jul 7, 2020

It gave me the bases I need to know what I could learn in the vet world. Thank you!

By Nataliia V

Jan 30, 2020

This course is prepared with so much diligence and thoroughness, I am truly amazed!

By Lauren M L

Feb 12, 2021

Really good course for gaining information about what veterinary medicine is like.

By Iliana M S C

Jun 8, 2020

This was an amazing class. Being in quarantine, I wanted to further my education.

By Rebecca J

Apr 11, 2020

Great course. Really good resources and material. Was very helpful and enjoyable.

By Thanh T

Dec 14, 2020

Great overview of a Vet. Very helpful[ course. Thank you for making this course.

By Aniket G

Sep 12, 2020

The subs are a bit off, But the course itself is excellent and super intriguing

By Marcel N

Nov 2, 2019

This course gives great insight to what can be expected from veterinary school.

By Nancy

Aug 1, 2020

Excellent. Very knowledgeable, dynamic content, and great learning techniques.

By Shoshana S

Nov 7, 2017

Loving it so far!

Good quality and really reinforcing my dream to become a vet!

By Emily H

Aug 31, 2015

really interesting and helpful, very worthwhile if you are considering vet med

By Sophia H

Oct 18, 2020

Very informative and helped me prepare for Veterinary course during lockdown.

By Sharafat A

Oct 18, 2020

I learnt lot of things,thanks the faculty members of university of edinburgh.

By Kerri T

Nov 22, 2015

A fantastic course, very helpful for anyone keen to study veterinary medicine

By Kathleen N O P

Sep 20, 2020

It was a great experience! My favorite part is the comparative anatomy part!

By Jemma R

Feb 25, 2018

Really great and gave me an insight into the first year of the vet programme

By Carolina F

Oct 3, 2019

Very educational and useful for my future education in veterinary medicine!

By Michaela C

Jan 6, 2016

I loved this course! it was very informative. very clear and well set out.

By Renee S

Apr 24, 2020

it was very handy to see what could be learned within a veterinary degree

By Bishwaksen B

Mar 6, 2018

Very very useful for those who have interest in animal health and welfare