Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK
Dec 14, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR
Feb 24, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

226 - 250 of 473 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Alexandra

Aug 11, 2020

Amazing! This course has more than I expected, Thank you coursera and Edinburgh University

By Jemima A

Oct 21, 2017

Amazing!!! have learnt so much about veterinary science and about the course in Edinburgh.

By Maisie S

Dec 31, 2020

Really interesting and it helps me apply lots of knowledge to my work experience for uni!

By Caitlin G

Aug 13, 2017

Really informative. Great introduction for me as I plan to apply to veterinary this year.

By Benignus C K G

Sep 21, 2019

Amazing materials that are not only insightful to beginners but also easy to understand.

By Lauren M

Nov 8, 2015

I learned a lot and I think I would love to do this as a carrer and go to school for it.

By Natalia E

Jul 1, 2020

Fascinating course, I highly recommend it for those interested in attending Vet School.

By Naomi C

Apr 28, 2020

Very good, I learned a lot of stuff. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys biology.

By The F P

Nov 20, 2020

Very educational, a good challenge, and a phenomenal jumpstart to a veterinary career.

By Joanna F

Dec 8, 2020

Very helpful for anyone who has the desire to be in the field of veterinary medicine.

By Ruth J

Oct 10, 2020

loved every minute of it and learnt new stuff that will help me in my every day life.

By Poppy H

Aug 10, 2020

Really enjoyed it, made me want to continue learning about the veterinary profession.

By Adalberto P P

Sep 25, 2019

Les recomendaría traducir los subtítulos a español, sin embargo es un excelente curso

By Joseph L

Dec 13, 2017

Excellent course! I enjoy exploring and learning vet stuff by simple but intense way.

By Susheth N G R

Aug 26, 2020

Excelente curso muy detallado a las bases de la veterinaria, Estudiante desde PANAMA

By 世傑 詹

Sep 10, 2016

An amazingly great course, I can obviously see the anthusiastic of those professors!

By Monserrat R

Jul 7, 2020

It gave me the bases I need to know what I could learn in the vet world. Thank you!

By Nataliia V

Jan 30, 2020

This course is prepared with so much diligence and thoroughness, I am truly amazed!

By Michal Z

May 10, 2021

I really enjoyed this course. I wont lie but the theory is really usefull. Thanks

By Iliana M S C

Jun 8, 2020

This was an amazing class. Being in quarantine, I wanted to further my education.

By Rebecca J

Apr 11, 2020

Great course. Really good resources and material. Was very helpful and enjoyable.

By Thanh T

Dec 14, 2020

Great overview of a Vet. Very helpful[ course. Thank you for making this course.

By Aniket G

Sep 12, 2020

The subs are a bit off, But the course itself is excellent and super intriguing

By Marcel N

Nov 2, 2019

This course gives great insight to what can be expected from veterinary school.

By Nancy

Aug 1, 2020

Excellent. Very knowledgeable, dynamic content, and great learning techniques.