Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK
Dec 14, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR
Feb 24, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

126 - 150 of 481 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Nicole T

Dec 26, 2018

Very informative class. Provides excellent insight into the veterinary profession. Especially loved the clinical skills section! Professors are also wonderful. Highly recommend!

By Maheen A M

Jan 5, 2019

Very informative and highly detailed course that masterfully encompasses the core aspects of veterinary medicine in a concise overview, which I personally found very enjoyable!

By Natty M

Dec 26, 2020

This really helped me to understand what it takes to be a vet and how a veterinary student's life is like. I really enjoyed the course, I found it educational and fascinating.

By Emma Q

Jun 17, 2020

Fantastic course. It provides a great insight as to what will be covered in the early stages of vet school. Extremely useful exposure to the veterinary lingo. Very enjoyable.

By Amelia W

Jul 15, 2018

An insightful way of preparing students interested in Veterinary Medicine at University. I feel that its increased my knowledge of the basics and is really well explained.

By Ffion M L

Apr 10, 2018

It has expanded my knowledge about veterinary medicine and taught me the fascinating subject of pathology. It only took a couple of hours a week and i thoroughly enjoyed!

By Loreta M

Apr 9, 2018

Very interesting, full of new and useful information. Course material was easy to absorb and understand and it was laid out in digestable bits. Truly enjoyed the course.

By Perdita P

Jan 15, 2019

Really good videos and tution.The extra resources really helped but there could be more reading as not everyone has unlimited internnet and the videos use it up quickly.

By Mehvish K

Such an amazing course that outlines some of the important aspects of veterinary medicine that I hadn’t thought about. It’s was fascinating and really quite amazing!

By Cami T

Apr 30, 2020

fantastic insight into the kind of topics covered in veterinary medicine, i'm so grateful to have the opportunity to access this, thank you to all the staff involved

By Shannon C

Jul 16, 2017

A lot of content that is very informational and gives a great introduction to what the education consists. Highly recommend to anyone considering any part of the ve

By Dorothy E

Aug 27, 2017

A great course for anyone thinking of going into any area of veterinary science or animal care. Wonderful overview of the study and practice of veterinary medicine.

By Megan S

Aug 28, 2020

Very informational and interesting. Gives a detailed but easy to understand introduction to Veterinary practice where different aspects are considered and taught

By Montserrat L F

Jan 18, 2021

Thank you so much. Is a real pleasure and i feel so lucky being able to take those fantastic courses.

I really enjoyed everyone from the University of Edinburgh.

By Nadia H

Aug 8, 2019

Really interesting course and a really good insight to any aspiring vets. I really enjoyed it even though there were some tough parts, and I have learned a lot.

By Mostafa M

Oct 13, 2016

this course is very good especially for any one love to be avet he can know here in this course what he must do and need to be avet

thanks for this useful course

By Anandha m

May 5, 2020

Firstly, i would say thanks to the EDIVET.

I learned many things about the vet.

I had very confusion in very terms,but now it is very clear to me for understand.

By Cydney B

Apr 7, 2018

This course was very detailed and gave me a good broad spectrum about what it's like to be a veterinarian. It helped me to decide to pursue this as a career.

By Gigio M

Jun 7, 2017

I like, bat, not have my languenge in subtitle, ( I speak portuguese rsrrs)

Even so I love the curse.

And the subtitle in spanish not is very well functionate.

By Crystal V

Jun 12, 2017

This course has so much valuable information to offer in the course of a few short weeks! If you want a career with animals, it is worth taking this course!

By Athena G

Oct 7, 2020

Provides such incredible insight into the field of veterinary medicine and only gets me more excited for when I hopefully study the subject at university!

By Maiza m

Jul 11, 2020

This course has helped me a lot, hopefully i would be able to further my study from animal production to vet science

Think you cousera, thank u Edinburgh

By Benjamin W

Sep 10, 2017

Thanks for a great course, really gave me an insight to the studies of veterinary students and helped to solidify my desire to study veterinary science.

By Nicole T

Oct 23, 2020

It was an amazing experience to be able to know basic information of the veterinary practice. The week scheduling was just right and I learned a lot.