Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK

Dec 14, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR

Feb 24, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

126 - 150 of 532 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Duarte G

Jul 28, 2019

Very well presented, loved every part of it, learned alot for what the veterinary profession is about and i'm even more encouraged to follow my career as a veterinary nurse. Thank you.

By Marcin S

Aug 28, 2020

Very interesting, although short course. Thank you for creating it and uploading it for free. I hope that someday there will be a course teaching more detailed veterinary medicine.

By Arby L B

Aug 25, 2015

Very helpful! I really loved this course, I learned a lot. I learned more than what I expected to learn. It made me more excited to become a veterinarian. Thank you to EDIVET team!

By Justine l

May 29, 2017

I really love this course, It has taught me so much about Animals and How to take proper care of them. I always wanted to be Veterinarian. I really hope it helps me in the future.

By Tom S

Oct 5, 2015

Fantastic introduction to those wishing to apply for Veterinary courses in future, or just those with an interest in animals wishing to further their understanding & care of them.

By Nicole T

Dec 26, 2018

Very informative class. Provides excellent insight into the veterinary profession. Especially loved the clinical skills section! Professors are also wonderful. Highly recommend!

By Maheen A M

Jan 5, 2019

Very informative and highly detailed course that masterfully encompasses the core aspects of veterinary medicine in a concise overview, which I personally found very enjoyable!

By Natty M

Dec 26, 2020

This really helped me to understand what it takes to be a vet and how a veterinary student's life is like. I really enjoyed the course, I found it educational and fascinating.

By Emma Q

Jun 17, 2020

Fantastic course. It provides a great insight as to what will be covered in the early stages of vet school. Extremely useful exposure to the veterinary lingo. Very enjoyable.

By Amelia W

Jul 15, 2018

An insightful way of preparing students interested in Veterinary Medicine at University. I feel that its increased my knowledge of the basics and is really well explained.

By Ffion M L

Apr 10, 2018

It has expanded my knowledge about veterinary medicine and taught me the fascinating subject of pathology. It only took a couple of hours a week and i thoroughly enjoyed!

By Loreta M

Apr 9, 2018

Very interesting, full of new and useful information. Course material was easy to absorb and understand and it was laid out in digestable bits. Truly enjoyed the course.

By Perdita P

Jan 15, 2019

Really good videos and tution.The extra resources really helped but there could be more reading as not everyone has unlimited internnet and the videos use it up quickly.

By Mehvish K

Such an amazing course that outlines some of the important aspects of veterinary medicine that I hadn’t thought about. It’s was fascinating and really quite amazing!

By Cami T

Apr 30, 2020

fantastic insight into the kind of topics covered in veterinary medicine, i'm so grateful to have the opportunity to access this, thank you to all the staff involved

By Shannon C

Jul 16, 2017

A lot of content that is very informational and gives a great introduction to what the education consists. Highly recommend to anyone considering any part of the ve

By Dorothy E

Aug 27, 2017

A great course for anyone thinking of going into any area of veterinary science or animal care. Wonderful overview of the study and practice of veterinary medicine.

By Megan S

Aug 28, 2020

Very informational and interesting. Gives a detailed but easy to understand introduction to Veterinary practice where different aspects are considered and taught

By Montserrat L F

Jan 18, 2021

Thank you so much. Is a real pleasure and i feel so lucky being able to take those fantastic courses.

I really enjoyed everyone from the University of Edinburgh.

By Nadia H

Aug 8, 2019

Really interesting course and a really good insight to any aspiring vets. I really enjoyed it even though there were some tough parts, and I have learned a lot.

By Mostafa M

Oct 13, 2016

this course is very good especially for any one love to be avet he can know here in this course what he must do and need to be avet

thanks for this useful course

By Anandha m

May 5, 2020

Firstly, i would say thanks to the EDIVET.

I learned many things about the vet.

I had very confusion in very terms,but now it is very clear to me for understand.

By Diana M A

Sep 1, 2021

I'm very much thankful for this course for it helps me to be prepared enough and gives me knowledge of what I will became in pursuing the Veterinary Medicine.

By Cydney B

Apr 7, 2018

This course was very detailed and gave me a good broad spectrum about what it's like to be a veterinarian. It helped me to decide to pursue this as a career.

By Gigio M

Jun 7, 2017

I like, bat, not have my languenge in subtitle, ( I speak portuguese rsrrs)

Even so I love the curse.

And the subtitle in spanish not is very well functionate.