Back to Biohacking Your Brain's Health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Biohacking Your Brain's Health by Emory University

With deteriorating health, particularly brain health, occurring at a global level, this course introduces you to methods for maximizing your brain's fitness through nutrition, exercise, meditation, and sleep. We'll debunk popular myths about prescribed practices for overall health and then uncover studies from the last few decades revealing practical routines and interventions that are proven to help improve the brain. You'll also get a glimpse at the brain's structure and common brain functions, as well as a "prescription" each week of tips for improving your brain's health....

JD
Mar 10, 2019

Very useful, interesting and inspiring. Some of the things I already knew, but there were plenty historical, medical, scientific facts that enforced it and made me more confident in my knowledge.

AA
Sep 15, 2020

I have enjoyed this course from the beginning to the end, The lecturer was speaking in interesting manner that have caught my focus to the video, Overall I would recommend this course to everyone

101 - 125 of 314 Reviews for Biohacking Your Brain's Health

By Prateek D

Mar 13, 2019

Great content, would have appreciated a couple more weeks or topics. Hopefully an advanced course in future can be conducted

By Raily R

Dec 25, 2020

I really enjoyed the course. Video lectures were a bit dry when it came to presenting, but the information was interesting.

By Amutha D N

Oct 5, 2020

It is an excellent course for those who want to revitalize themselves. Information on videos is clear and understandable.

By C�sar R T

Jul 22, 2020

Excellent course, I learned a lot of important information to make adjustments in my life and to the person that I serve

By Juvena C

Jun 16, 2019

A really good , interesting and fun courses. Loved all the case studies done. A lovely course with tons of information.

By Anna S

Jul 12, 2020

Everything was very well explained and actually motivated me to try practices which will benefit my health.

Thank you.

By Tomás M C

Sep 11, 2020

Loved the course. Very informing and medically detailed. Thank you so much for sharing the data in this educative way

By RITESH G

Aug 19, 2019

It's a brilliant course. A simple way to understand the impact of nutrition and lifestyle on the Health of the Brain.

By Rashida B

May 22, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed this course.It's provided me the language I need to better communicate the importance of sleep.

By Deovrat B

Excellent course with pretty informative material. Thanks for this.. Looking forward to more such courses from you!

By Jose F

Sep 13, 2020

Very good course and very well presented. The material used in the course is very useful and reach in information.

By Lover R J R A

Aug 3, 2020

Very motivating course! Know lots about the brain intricacies; convinced me to really adopt a healthier lifestyle!

By María I

Jun 21, 2020

Very clearly explained, even for a english language learner, as I am, and very interesting the content. Thank you

By Diana P C T

Jun 6, 2020

Un curso excelente, donde te enseña que si cambias tus hábitos y escuchas tu cuerpo mejorarás tu estado de salud.

By Carlos C

Nov 11, 2020

Great course! Very well explained. In this course you'll have everything you need to promote your brains health.

By Anneliese B

Aug 30, 2020

I loved the course and loved the way Karima explained scientific terms without concern of us not understanding.

By Ana P S G

Jun 30, 2020

It was amazing, I learned too much about how the brain works and about what I can improve or put into practice.

By Elena S

Jul 20, 2020

This course is awesome! So interesting information in short terms. I discovered many things. Thank you a lot!

By Rainer R

Apr 30, 2020

The course was wonderful, it was informative and had tips to improve myself by maintaining good brain health.

By Mattia P

Mar 14, 2021

It was an exciting trip inside our metabolism and neurobiology. I love these topics. Well done, enjoy life.

By Gunseerat K

Sep 9, 2020

This is a very insightful topic to study and manipulates one's lifestyle, truly enlightening :). Thank you!

By MRS. D S

May 13, 2020

Liked the course very much. Learnt a lot which is very useful to maintain my and my family member's health.

By David A Q A

Feb 16, 2020

A short, clear and useful course to learn how to take care of our brains and our patients brains. Thanks!!

By Pilar I B

Nov 21, 2019

I really enjoy that. I study nutrition and this helped me to dive into the brain world. I love it! Thanks.

By Jaime H

Oct 11, 2020

This course was full of helpful Information and much needed education regarding sleep. Highly recommend!