Back to Bioinformatics: Introduction and Methods 生物信息学: 导论与方法

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Bioinformatics: Introduction and Methods 生物信息学: 导论与方法 by Peking University

A big welcome to “Bioinformatics: Introduction and Methods” from Peking University! In this MOOC you will become familiar with the concepts and computational methods in the exciting interdisciplinary field of bioinformatics and their applications in biology, the knowledge and skills in bioinformatics you acquired will help you in your future study and research. Course materials are available under the CC BY-NC-SA License....

FK

Dec 16, 2018

The course has given me a great way to learn Bioinformatics. I especially loved the mode of teaching and the case studies.

JP

Jan 15, 2020

Great course! It would be nicer if the questions with multiple answers had less choices. Some of them are not clear.

26 - 32 of 32 Reviews for Bioinformatics: Introduction and Methods 生物信息学: 导论与方法

By 张国成

Nov 25, 2017

很好

By Hlushchenko D

Nov 04, 2019

Awesome course, helped me a lot. Most of information is useful and given in an understandable way. But several problems should be adressed: some reseources, like KOBAN, are inaccessible (at least for some countries, but i suspect that for all but China), so some question in the tests are only to be solved by random. Also, some lectures (i. e. those about using NGS software) are not useful or understandable at all, especially for non-chinese students.

By Akansha s

Jun 13, 2016

I am looking forward to attend this course from China's number one university

By 何民强

Nov 24, 2017

it is very useful for me and my classmates,which make our stady a lot.

By 南书锋

Dec 04, 2016

内容很充实

By 王思雨

Mar 13, 2018

GOOD

By Israa S S

Feb 15, 2019

Not what I was looking for !