Back to Brand New Brand

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand New Brand by California Institute of the Arts

This course is the culmination of the Graphic Design Specialization and gives you an opportunity to tie together your knowledge and skills into a single project: a brand development guide for a company you will invent. This course takes you through the entire design process, from ideation to creation to presentation. Through the guide, you will be creating and giving a visual identity to an imaginary start-up company, and applying that visual identity to a number of forms. You will also develop a logotype and accompanying graphic palette to visually represent your company, as well as apply that design to a number of different applications to see it at work. Note: Only learners who have earned a certificate in the four previous courses in the Specialization are eligible to take the Capstone....

JL

Feb 24, 2017

It was great in terms of working on closer to a long-term project and even learning what a branding guide is. Plus it added to my portfolio and I got a lot more working experience with my programs.

RG

Jun 07, 2020

I thought it was great, I could definitely make use of this and apply it to the real world. Thank you for your instruction. I have a long way to go but I'm excited. Thank you for your teaching.

76 - 100 of 163 Reviews for Brand New Brand

By Peter O

Apr 17, 2018

Fun course - recommend to anyone who would like to start designing brand indentities for (maybe their own) business

By Aruna S

Sep 29, 2016

I always loved designing and had time only to do certification and this was a great opportunity and learnt a lot .

By Giovanny V

Feb 19, 2020

great course... complex and challenging capstone project... puts into practice every class in the specialization

By Javier G S

Feb 24, 2017

Great course, it really encourages to apply the item learned throughout the specialization, I really enjoyed it!

By Nathaniel M Z

Sep 28, 2016

Great course. Thank you team CalArts and Coursera. You have made an impact my profession as a graphic designer.

By Camila R

Apr 04, 2019

Everything I have learned was very useful and interesting! I enjoyed doing my project... An amazing course!!

By Valerie V K

Jan 16, 2019

Very interesting assignment that really challenges you to put together everything you have learned so far.

By Katrina K

Feb 21, 2020

I just wanted to thank you for the lessons.. I learned a lot and will continue to use them in the future.

By David M

Dec 19, 2019

Great opportunity to really test yourself and find out what you know and what you should work on next.

By Tomelilla G

Apr 13, 2020

Brilliant project! The perfect way to put new-learnt skills into practice and create your own design.

By Oksana P

Aug 18, 2017

Great course! Definitely, I would recommend to go for it. Thank you professor and coursera mentors.

By Mayra C C P

Mar 01, 2017

In this course I had the opportunity to show some of the skills that I have learnt so far. Thanks!

By Estefanía

Oct 15, 2017

Muy interesante y de mucha utilidad, me gustan los métodos utilizados y siento que aprendí mucho.

By Ramiro C T

Jun 14, 2020

It will not be easy, but it is a fantastic journey. No será fácil, pero es un paseo fantástico.

By LI Y

Sep 29, 2016

A real excellent course. I really enjoy it and learn a lot. Thanks everyone and the teachers~~~

By Amanda V

Excellent course done in a very systematic way to get students to reach their full potential.

By Salah A J

Nov 15, 2017

Thank for the wonderful learning journey, it was really thoughtful and full of knowledge.

By Tatiana D

The best of all the Specialization, the assignment was really important and helpful!

By Afifa A

Dec 02, 2018

Really enjoyed this course, and got to know many things about graphic designing.

By Fernando A A

Sep 13, 2018

A A+ course. You can put in practice everything that you learned in past classes

By Bonnie K

w

a

s

a

challenging, but very fun and rewarding class. I highly recommend it!

By fredaigue

Aug 25, 2017

Really interesting. I found the feedback of the other students really helpful.

By Manuel A R S

Apr 01, 2019

Very practical. It gives the essential stuff, just what it is really needed.

By Samuele R

Oct 23, 2017

Fantastic course, very interesting and very useful. I learned a lot from it.

By Chriz P P

Jul 02, 2018

I am learning more and new things! I am looking forward for more lessons.