Back to Brand New Brand

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand New Brand by California Institute of the Arts

This course is the culmination of the Graphic Design Specialization and gives you an opportunity to tie together your knowledge and skills into a single project: a brand development guide for a company you will invent. This course takes you through the entire design process, from ideation to creation to presentation. Through the guide, you will be creating and giving a visual identity to an imaginary start-up company, and applying that visual identity to a number of forms. You will also develop a logotype and accompanying graphic palette to visually represent your company, as well as apply that design to a number of different applications to see it at work. Note: Only learners who have earned a certificate in the four previous courses in the Specialization are eligible to take the Capstone....

JL
Feb 23, 2017

It was great in terms of working on closer to a long-term project and even learning what a branding guide is. Plus it added to my portfolio and I got a lot more working experience with my programs.

MG
Nov 9, 2019

Excellent and very practical course. I am sure it will help me with further developing my skills in graphic design and create a professional portfolio based on the final Brand New Brand assignment.

101 - 125 of 244 Reviews for Brand New Brand

By Muhammad A Y

Mar 18, 2018

i have get excellent experience to take this course thanks a lot to coursera give me this opportunity love you coursera

By Muhammad W A

Oct 4, 2020

An excellent course and specialization. All teachers and trainers are very great. Thanks a lot Coursera and CalArts.

By Eunice M A

Jul 25, 2020

Muy buen curso, perfectamente explicado y con las tareas prácticas justo para poder hacer un brand development guide

By Rui A M d S

Jun 18, 2020

This part of the course is very important because you can apply all the knowledge of the previous 4 specialisations.

By Peter O

Apr 17, 2018

Fun course - recommend to anyone who would like to start designing brand indentities for (maybe their own) business

By Aruna S

Sep 29, 2016

I always loved designing and had time only to do certification and this was a great opportunity and learnt a lot .

By Aditi A

Jan 5, 2021

Loved the course as well as the final assignment. Learnt a lot through the process. I am glad I took this course.

By Giovanny V

Feb 18, 2020

great course... complex and challenging capstone project... puts into practice every class in the specialization

By Javier G S

Feb 24, 2017

Great course, it really encourages to apply the item learned throughout the specialization, I really enjoyed it!

By Nathaniel M Z

Sep 28, 2016

Great course. Thank you team CalArts and Coursera. You have made an impact my profession as a graphic designer.

By Camila R

Apr 4, 2019

Everything I have learned was very useful and interesting! I enjoyed doing my project... An amazing course!!

By Valerie V K

Jan 16, 2019

Very interesting assignment that really challenges you to put together everything you have learned so far.

By Regina B

Jan 25, 2021

Great course, I got a lot of knowledge and certainly saw how I was improving step by step of this course.

By Katrina K

Feb 21, 2020

I just wanted to thank you for the lessons.. I learned a lot and will continue to use them in the future.

By David M

Dec 19, 2019

Great opportunity to really test yourself and find out what you know and what you should work on next.

By Лисицына Ю Б

May 13, 2021

Very interesting and helpful course to understanding how to create new brand, from A to Z. Thank you!

By Tomelilla G

Apr 13, 2020

Brilliant project! The perfect way to put new-learnt skills into practice and create your own design.

By Sana P

Aug 18, 2017

Great course! Definitely, I would recommend to go for it. Thank you professor and coursera mentors.

By Mayra C C P

Mar 1, 2017

In this course I had the opportunity to show some of the skills that I have learnt so far. Thanks!

By Omer A A

Oct 9, 2020

i gained a lot of insights from this course and a better understanding for graphic designing work

By Estefanía

Oct 14, 2017

Muy interesante y de mucha utilidad, me gustan los métodos utilizados y siento que aprendí mucho.

By Ramiro C T

Jun 14, 2020

It will not be easy, but it is a fantastic journey. No será fácil, pero es un paseo fantástico.

By LI Y

Sep 29, 2016

A real excellent course. I really enjoy it and learn a lot. Thanks everyone and the teachers~~~

By Winetta D

Mar 22, 2021

The best course from the lot! MW is a fantastic tutor. Thank you very much for the education.

By Amanda V

Excellent course done in a very systematic way to get students to reach their full potential.