Back to Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour by University of London

Professor Nader Tavassoli of London Business School contrasts traditional approaches to branding - where brands are a visual identity and a promise to customers - to brands as a customer experience delivered by the entire organisation. The course offers a brand workout for your own brands, as well as guest videos from leading branding professionals. The aim of the course is to change the conception of brands as being an organisation's visual identity (e.g., logo) and image (customers' brand associations) to an experience along "moments-that-matter" along the customer journey and, therefore, delivered by people across the entire organisation. Brands are thus not only an external promise to customers, but a means of executing business strategy via internal brand-led behaviour and culture change. You will learn and practice the following skills: 1. How to build brands from a broad organisational perspective 2. How to lead brand-led culture change with human resource practices at the core (i.e., brand as a lever and not just an outcome) 3. How to build brands in multi-brand companies, across cultures and geographies 4. How to measure brand health in new ways, that is, internally in addition to externally 5. How to value and capture returns to brands across the organisation - introducing the new concept of employee-based brand equity - and how this is different from the valuation of brands as intangible assets. This course allows you to develop the following aspects of yourself: 1. Head. Gain a deeper understanding of the evolving practice of brand management, one that goes further than practiced in most organisations today 2. Heart. Be motivated to engage in delivering your own brands – regardless of where you are in your organisation – thereby creating superior value for customers and for your organisation 3. Hands. Translate learnings into action. As Confucius is supposed to have said: “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”...

Apr 20, 2020

Professor Nader has been immensely helpful in bringing about a change in the way i viewed Brand Management. The course is well framed with lots of good examples and interviews. A wonderful experience!

PG

Apr 14, 2020

well researched and well compiled topics.\n\nI would like to suggest some case studies of other continents too, as its a course with global audience.\n\nThank you Nader and the team for your efforts.

251 - 275 of 1,030 Reviews for Brand Management: Aligning Business, Brand and Behaviour

By Girish S

Jul 19, 2020

Simply, Exceeds on Delivery Learning Outcomes. From here, it's up to participants to capitalize and build on the learnings, to realize the Full Value delivered through the course,

By Fernando D S S

Jun 14, 2020

Thanks to Professor Nader, I really liked the MOOC, his content was much better than the people interviewed, that's the only suggestion for the future. But him, an awesome teacher.

By Eleonora M

Jun 25, 2020

This course gave me the opportunity to see what really means building a business and a brand. Prof. Tavassoli is a brilliant teacher and a good communicator. Highly recommended!

By Michael M

Jun 01, 2020

Professor was very knowledgeable about subject matter. Interviews with marketing leaders were exceptional. Course slides were very well done and were an invaluable learning tool.

By kulbhooshan k

the mentor show you the picture of brands through a point of view of people (customer as well as employee), and how core values of brands should be aligned to its business model.

By preeti s

Apr 30, 2020

It was incredibly useful and engaging at the same time. This MOOC helped to ponder upon the critical details which were often treated not so important in today's business world.

By Saish R

Apr 19, 2020

Prof. Nader is a very talented teacher who is capable of sharing his viewpoint about branding in a smooth flow which engages his students without experiencing a second of boredom

By Atma B

Jul 13, 2020

Well mounted course and Nader is an exceptional professor and presenter. Very nice blending of research, theory, model and case studies that creates great impact on the learner.

By Irma i

Thank you Prof Tavassoli and the team at London Business School, I really enjoyed this course and I have gained new important skills that will be extremely useful in my career.

By Jenna-belle H

This course was well constructed and easy to digest. I found the views expressed in this MOOC to be refreshing and innovative, challenging the traditional way we view branding.

By Abby N

Jun 30, 2020

A truly wonderful course and so well presented. This will help with my company offering I am sure. Thank you for offering these invaluable courses to us. Enjoyed every minute.

By Prokofev A D

Sep 19, 2020

Cognitive material is presented in a cognitive manner. A very cool and involved lecturer who brings many interesting cases. I also liked the creative assignments every week.

By Hitesh S

Jul 12, 2020

I'm immensely thankful to Coursera for providing us this platform to learn something more valuable and better in a real sense. Thanks a lot for providing practical support.

By Angela P

Jul 08, 2020

Passionate and amazing journey, with a top instructor. Mr Tavassoli has been an inspiring mentor, he has been able to convey us key concepts in a simple and effective way.

By Yaren N A

Apr 19, 2020

Nader Tavassoli transfers his knowledge to us in a really interesting way. I got proper ideas about brand and brand management from the videos I have watched. Thanks a lot!

By Aditayaraj P

Jul 16, 2020

The MOOC showcases one of the best business strategies and the alignment of business and your behaviour towards it. I recommend this course to each and every entrepreneur.

By Mayuri B

Aug 26, 2019

MOOC is completely relatable to real-time examples and interviews. This course is a great value addition to those who aspire to know the basic essence of brand management.

By KHUSHI S

May 05, 2020

the course was superb. It was highly knowledgable and I got to learn everything seamlessly. The professor was great. Couldn't have asked for a better professor for a MOOC

By Gunjan H

Sep 26, 2019

In one word, the course was "AWESOME"

I would like to extend my gratitude and regards to Prof Nader Tavassoli for a wonderful course led by examples, cases and interviews.

By Juliana M

Oct 15, 2018

Very instructive course that managed to give me a thorough understanding of Brand Management. The interviews with professionals of the field were what I enjoyed the most.

By Anmol S

Aug 09, 2020

Thank you, Prof Nader! A very very insightful and enlightening course. A lot of useful case studies were presented which gave a better explanation of the topics in hand.

By Indrani S

Jul 29, 2020

I really got help in developing and understanding what makes a brand successful. This course has given me the confidence and motivation that I can apply to my own brand.

By KOUSHIK S

The greatest takeaway of this course is the realization that people makes the brand and never the other way. It is experience of the customer that provide Brand Advocacy

By Guneet K

The course was well packed with all right ingredients and key to what is Brand Management and what does make a brand success and it gave me a new perceptive and insight.

By Konark P

May 07, 2020

Very nicely explained lectures. I loved the interview with industry personnel which is quite insightful. Professor has its own way of explaining and is very informative.