Back to Introduction to Breast Cancer

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Breast Cancer by Yale University

Welcome to an Introduction to Breast Cancer! In this course, we’ll learn a bit about the leading cause of cancer in women worldwide – from the basic biology of the disease, to risk factors and prevention, to treatment modalities to survivorship. We’ll talk to leading experts, explore some of the milestone studies that have pushed this field forward, and have interactive discussions on discussion boards and social media. You’ll even have an opportunity to let us know what topics you want to cover on tweetchats, so we can try to make the content fit your interests. There is something in this course for everyone – if you’re a breast cancer survivor or the friend/family member of someone with this disease, this course will help you to better understand this disease, and give you ideas for questions you may want to ask your doctor. Maybe you’re a healthcare provider or studying to be the same, this course is a great refresher on where the state of the science is. If you’re a healthcare administrator wondering about how the interdisciplinary components of breast cancer care fit together, or an entrepreneur thinking about unmet needs in this space, or someone in public health interested in prevention, this course is also for you! Are you ready to learn a lot, and have some fun while we’re at it? If so, I hope you’ll join us! Let’s get started!!!...

KT
Jul 15, 2017

Dr. Chagpar is fantastic . the way she presented the information made it enjoyable and easy to be understood. the course material is very valuable and cover most of the topics about Breast cancer.

VS
Sep 9, 2020

i am absolutely amazed at how well structured and well described this course was. i would like to extend a heartiest thanks to dr. Anees chagpar for the great teaching and better understanding.

101 - 125 of 256 Reviews for Introduction to Breast Cancer

By Isabelle C

Jun 7, 2020

I loved learning more about one of the biggest cancer forms! It's a wonderful course with an amazing teacher.

By Marjan J

Aug 3, 2020

Thank you professor, Hopefully I would be able to practice the knowledge and treat the patient properly.

By Johanna G

Jun 14, 2016

Great introductury course. Well presented, excellent up-to-date-sources, and a tad of a challenge...

By Cor R

Mar 24, 2020

An excellent introductory course into the field of breast cancer provided by an engaging specialist.

By Sharmin A

Nov 8, 2020

This course is life changing for me, it helped me to take step during my mother breast cancer.

By Jennifer T

Nov 7, 2017

This course gives you lots of information and can leave you feel empowered rather than afraid.

By SAKSHI K

May 28, 2021

phenomenal course. Every one should take it up :) And, Dr. Anees B. Chagpar she is amazing!!

By N. F

Jul 13, 2020

I enjoyed this course to the Max. Tanks to the smart and Fun instructor. Thanks Anees xoxoxo

By Dr. V S

Jul 5, 2020

Exceptional! Dr. Anees is outstanding in teaching and making understand the subject matter.

By Noemi V C

Jul 5, 2017

Excellent! A very enriching course and is easy to understand. The professor is outstanding.

By SAMAN D J

Jun 11, 2016

Great course! so engaging and easy to follow. very informative for all types of audience.

By SHAILEE R

Oct 25, 2019

Loved Dr. Annez Chagpar's interaction and engagement with me !!

Very insightful course !!

By Gerda S

Jun 29, 2018

This was a very good planned course and I learnt a lot. I could choose my speed as well.

By Lauren S S

It was one of the best courses I've taken part in. It was informative and mind-blowing.

By Anuska M d O L P

Feb 28, 2019

The teacher is great and the lessons are engaging and captivating. Very good course!

By Benjamin T

Jun 18, 2016

I enjoy the instructor, she is so passionate about the subject. What a great course!

By Anna T

Mar 30, 2019

Very interesting and well selected insights into the topic, very friendly teacher.

By Sarah M L

Sep 19, 2016

Simple and easy to understand. Excellent introductory course to cancer in general.

By Misbah K

Jun 20, 2021

Amazing course content! Dr Anees helped me to understand the topic in great depth

By Mitesh J

Apr 24, 2020

It was very well beautifully designed to meet the learner requirements. Loved it.

By Dc J

Nov 2, 2016

I learnt a lot form this intro course. I love the way the professor draw picture.

By Nikkei F

Jul 30, 2016

Very informational, especially for hospital volunteers and health care employees

By Augustine u

Jun 12, 2020

This course is really amazing thanks to our Professor Dr. Anees. Remain Blessed

By Tryambak P S

Apr 18, 2020

This has been a wonderful course to get overall understanding of Breast Cancer.

By Shiwali B

Sep 27, 2020

I have learned alot of new things from this course. Thank you for teaching me.