Back to Introduction to Breast Cancer

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Breast Cancer by Yale University

Welcome to an Introduction to Breast Cancer! In this course, we’ll learn a bit about the leading cause of cancer in women worldwide – from the basic biology of the disease, to risk factors and prevention, to treatment modalities to survivorship. We’ll talk to leading experts, explore some of the milestone studies that have pushed this field forward, and have interactive discussions on discussion boards and social media. You’ll even have an opportunity to let us know what topics you want to cover on tweetchats, so we can try to make the content fit your interests. There is something in this course for everyone – if you’re a breast cancer survivor or the friend/family member of someone with this disease, this course will help you to better understand this disease, and give you ideas for questions you may want to ask your doctor. Maybe you’re a healthcare provider or studying to be the same, this course is a great refresher on where the state of the science is. If you’re a healthcare administrator wondering about how the interdisciplinary components of breast cancer care fit together, or an entrepreneur thinking about unmet needs in this space, or someone in public health interested in prevention, this course is also for you! Are you ready to learn a lot, and have some fun while we’re at it? If so, I hope you’ll join us! Let’s get started!!!...

KT
Jul 15, 2017

Dr. Chagpar is fantastic . the way she presented the information made it enjoyable and easy to be understood. the course material is very valuable and cover most of the topics about Breast cancer.

VS
Sep 9, 2020

i am absolutely amazed at how well structured and well described this course was. i would like to extend a heartiest thanks to dr. Anees chagpar for the great teaching and better understanding.

76 - 100 of 239 Reviews for Introduction to Breast Cancer

By Laura R J

May 1, 2017

I strongly recommend this course. It is a very good introduction to breast cancer and the management, with exceptional presentations. Congratulations for it!!!

By Cecilia S O

Jun 7, 2017

I loved the course a learned a lot. The presentation was clear, rich in information, very interesting and Doctor Anees Chapgar is wonderful. Great course!

By SUSHMA B

Aug 17, 2016

I am really impressed with the way Dr A.Chagpar teaches and explains , A very good teacher.

Sushma Batra

By Lisa L

Mar 14, 2017

Wonderful, wonderful course made even more wonderful by Dr. Chagpar's enthusiastic and engaging manner of speaking. Kudos to our mentor, Denise, as well

By Renan G F

Jul 28, 2020

It is an amazing course with great professores and doctors that made it way clearer to me a lot of info about Breast Cancer and it's sorrounding areas

By milliboat

Dec 18, 2016

Great Coursera, great teacher!

Mabye this is the reason why Yale University is known as Yale University!

I wil learn this course one more time someday.

By Larissa

Jul 18, 2016

Detailed course with recent information about new treatment strategies and clinical trial data. Easy to understand for non-clinical professionals!

By Hadiqa R

Jan 11, 2021

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. Dr. Anees has done a great job and made this course more exciting, engaging, and a great learning experience.

By shayantan b

Jul 21, 2017

Very useful and introductory course. Even for non-biologists, this course is very informative if they want to gain an insight on breast cancer.

By Priscilla T

Jun 25, 2020

I loved it it was very informative about breast cancer if anyone you know who’s going through this it will actually help understand it more

By Vivek S

Jun 7, 2020

Great Course for those interested in Breast Cancer. The instructor is full of enthusiasm which makes us develop an interest in the subject.

By Ernest A

Sep 3, 2017

Awesome! A lot of insightful information about breast cancer. A good course for those who want a basic understanding of breast cancer.

By Denise S

Jul 14, 2016

It is an excellent review of breast cancer field. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks very much to everyone who prepared the course.

By Andrea M

Dec 2, 2020

I really liked it. The material was understandable and well adjusted to a broader audience, without being too simplified.

By David K

Sep 17, 2019

Excellent presentation.Clear concise subject matter presented in a pleasant way.Captivating lecturer,

fascinating subject

By Gloria G

Oct 9, 2016

It has been very enriching, has freshened concepts, and I've learned to new visions respects. Very interesting, thanks!

By Gretchen M

Jul 3, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed this course! I can't wait to see more medical courses on here with this professor and Yale!

By TINO C T

Dec 12, 2017

recommenced links <3 <3 <3

By Connor K

Apr 22, 2019

Absolutely amazing and informative course, easy to pick up and I implore everyone to join this course for free!

By María I G M

Jan 9, 2021

What a wonderful course! It covers all the basic topics of breast cancer and Dr. Chagpar is a great professor!

By Isabelle C

Jun 7, 2020

I loved learning more about one of the biggest cancer forms! It's a wonderful course with an amazing teacher.

By Marjan

Aug 3, 2020

Thank you professor, Hopefully I would be able to practice the knowledge and treat the patient properly.

By Johanna G

Jun 14, 2016

Great introductury course. Well presented, excellent up-to-date-sources, and a tad of a challenge...

By Cor R

Mar 24, 2020

An excellent introductory course into the field of breast cancer provided by an engaging specialist.

By Sharmin A

Nov 8, 2020

This course is life changing for me, it helped me to take step during my mother breast cancer.